Realm of God's characters and realms

Comments

• @Evil Jesus
    Jasmine used "Yu Luo's face" as a threat because like Moonflower can't kill for certain reasons Jasmine, it also goes other way too. Jasmine can't kill Moonflower even if she wants because "that person" - she is too weak to go against him and killing his direct minions would make him kinda pissed. At that moment when they were talking Jasmine was too weak to go against Moonflower with certainity of success and once in Star Realm her father would never allow her to casually kill Yu Luo. But Jasmine's father wouldn't give a damn if it's only "ruining her face" and there won't be even a struggle to do so. If Jasmine was fully powered and there wasn't Yun Che around she would fight with Moonflower and she would rekt her hard.

The fact that Jasmine said that she has thousands of ways to deal with her however she wants, that even weaken she would give Moonflower hard time and the fact that Yu Luo's shown genuine fear is enough to convince me that Jasmine is by far stronger.
  • Guys in chapter 226 jasmine said that QY special body is OP and that even Divine kings and Sovereigns wouldn't go against her as they would suffer from the heavens, is this a kind of reference to her own profound lvl?
  • edited August 2017
    Guys in chapter 226 jasmine said that QY special body is OP and that even Divine kings and Sovereigns wouldn't go against her as they would suffer from the heavens, is this a kind of reference to her own profound lvl?
    She has so-called "Heart of Snow Glazed Glass" which on top of boosting her comprehensive abilities and doing some other funny things (mostly after she cultivates it and her profound power to certain level) gives her "protection of the heaven". Basically, it's the taboo to hurt people with this ability because it always goes badly for other party. Not to mention that it also gives Qingyue "heavenly luck" so it is even hard to hurt her in the first place. So no, it has nothing to do with her cultivation level.

I remember that someone shared his theory about Yun Che having this ability too in 2nd life and remenants of this are still there in his current life. You can check this thread too.
  • Ah rights thanks dude ill check that page out :)
  • Following the trend of Yun Che being weakest in terms of strength and faction (so Mars can continue the drama of underdog defeating strong).   Looks like Snow Song Realm is the weakest realm among known realm in ROTG. Hmmmn
  • JM said:
    Following the trend of Yun Che being weakest in terms of strength and faction (so Mars can continue the drama of underdog defeating strong).   Looks like Snow Song Realm is the weakest realm among known realm in ROTG. Hmmmn
    I doubt it. Snow Realm seems to be obviously weaker than 4 Eastern God Region Great Realms (Star, Brahma, Moon and one more we don't know about), but there are like no indications to their overall strength. What we know is only that Snow Realm is equal to Fire Realm, but since Snow Realm is most likely like stronger FCA (aloof girls all around that doesn't care about outside world) they might be the one that looks weaker on surface. Don't forget that both Fire and Snow Realms consist many Divine beast legacies and only top 3 are probably consider really strong (Phoenix, Crow and Vermillion in Fire Realm and Ice Phoenix, Water Dragon and another Ice Bird in Snow Realm) so it might be that for example Star Realm is far stronger because they have 12 Top Level Godly Legacies where Snow Realm has only 3 and the rest is obviously inferior. 

My guess is that Divine Beasts Legacies are consider weaker than proper Gods' Legacies for several reasons and we will know about them sooner or later. So in that scenario Snow Realm can be one of the strongest 2nd tier Realm (comparable to DPE) where above them are 1st tier Realms like Star Realm (comparable to 4 SGs). 

• @Shiro_Shinigami
    Top 3 Fire Attribute Divine Beasts: Phoenix, Golden Crow and Vermilion Bird
    Top 3 Water Attribute Divine Beasts: Ice Phoenix, Blue Dragon, Ice Qilin
  • kiladierl said:
    @Shiro_Shinigami
    Top 3 Fire Attribute Divine Beasts: Phoenix, Golden Crow and Vermilion Bird
    Top 3 Water Attribute Divine Beasts: Ice Phoenix, Blue Dragon, Ice Qilin
    Point for you. I've totally forgotten what was the third top Water/Ice Beast. I've only remembered that it was Ice related. Thanks man.
  • If yun che has to gain all 3 water legacies, I can only imagine how long just the snow realm arc would be. How will he rescue Jasmine in 5 years?
    The Universe will end one fine day. Nothing really matters. Cheers anyway!
  • If yun che has to gain all 3 water legacies, I can only imagine how long just the snow realm arc would be. How will he rescue Jasmine in 5 years?
    He'll save her on the last day, in the last hour, of the last second right before the 5 years is up.
  • Rewrite said:
    He'll save her on the last day, in the last hour, of the last second right before the 5 years is up.

I think it's more reasonable for her to save herself using the Evil Infant.
  • Rewrite said:
    If yun che has to gain all 3 water legacies, I can only imagine how long just the snow realm arc would be. How will he rescue Jasmine in 5 years?
    He'll need the full 5 years, as he'll have to 'die' at least twice, and add all the groping he has to do as well ... 5 years aren't really enough ... damn!
  • edited August 2017
    Guys what you think, we will see other legacy from devine beast (Lightning,Darcness,Wind,Earth) or its only 6 divine beast was(water+fire) ?! -_-
  • Guys what you think, we will see other legacy from devine beast (Lightning,Darcness,Wind,Earth) or its only 6 divine beast was(water+fire) ?! -_-
    We will. I mean, once in RotG Snow Realm should have close ties with other "Elemental Realms". We know that they hate each other with Fire Realm but I'm sure that Lightning and Wind Realms are also there and they must be on equal level to Snow and Fire Realms. Not sure about Earth legacies however since there is like no information regarding this element at all, but we can assume that there will Earth Elementals. Maybe that Wood Spirit girl will fit that gap? 

And when it comes to Darkness Divine Beasts Legacies it's very unlikely. We met some of them alive in Cliff's End (so I doubt that those feel a need to share their power with mortals) and as far as we know Devil Legacies doesn't exist. And we don't need it really - MSDS was completely enough, in fact he was even better than any Darkness Divine Beast could've ever been.

Btw it would be kinda great if Yun Che would become the leader of those Elemental Realms once he will have all legacies from all of them. The man who united Fire, Water, Lightning, Wind and Earth (if that one exist) Realms. This should give him enough back up to go against Star Realm to help Jasmine and later against Brahma Realm.
  • Guys what you think, we will see other legacy from devine beast (Lightning,Darcness,Wind,Earth) or its only 6 divine beast was(water+fire) ?! -_-
    We will. I mean, once in RotG Snow Realm should have close ties with other "Elemental Realms". We know that they hate each other with Fire Realm but I'm sure that Lightning and Wind Realms are also there and they must be on equal level to Snow and Fire Realms. Not sure about Earth legacies however since there is like no information regarding this element at all, but we can assume that there will Earth Elementals. Maybe that Wood Spirit girl will fit that gap? 

And when it comes to Darkness Divine Beasts Legacies it's very unlikely. We met some of them alive in Cliff's End (so I doubt that those feel a need to share their power with mortals) and as far as we know Devil Legacies doesn't exist. And we don't need it really - MSDS was completely enough, in fact he was even better than any Darkness Divine Beast could've ever been.

Btw it would be kinda great if Yun Che would become the leader of those Elemental Realms once he will have all legacies from all of them. The man who united Fire, Water, Lightning, Wind and Earth (if that one exist) Realms. This should give him enough back up to go against Star Realm to help Jasmine and later against Brahma Realm.
    the leader of those Elemental Realms - it will be great ^_^
  • YC, the new Avatar (of realms).
  • Jasmine is a Divine Lord!
  • Suran said:
    Jasmine is a Divine Lord!
    And so what! We are interested on YC and his growing to become an OP character in the end. The second shining of the samsara mirror is not for nothing and maybe we will see a YC vs Jasmine in the end of the story or maybe not. Knowing that YC will have a new master, the power of Jasmine will be needed only if they will face together a powerful enemy, and in this case YC must also be very OP which is very far for now. Hoping better plot for the next arcs. 
  • Suran said:
    Jasmine is a Divine Lord!
    And so what! We are interested on YC and his growing to become an OP character in the end. The second shining of the samsara mirror is not for nothing and maybe we will see a YC vs Jasmine in the end of the story or maybe not. Knowing that YC will have a new master, the power of Jasmine will be needed only if they will face together a powerful enemy, and in this case YC must also be very OP which is very far for now. Hoping better plot for the next arcs. 
    whut  :/
  • Guess we were right about Jasmine being at the top of the power structure in the Divine Realm, she's divine lord, likely the topmost level for "mortals"
  • Damn looks like it will be 5 years before YC has the power to see and stand as jasmines equal
  • Damn looks like it will be 5 years before YC has the power to see and stand as jasmines equal
    In five he needs to be stronger. If he would be only as strong as her then he won't be able to save her. Unless Jasmine will use Evil Infant of course...
    He'll probably see her in one of the last ROTG arc's. I hate it, and every god dam CN pulls this shit to keep readers reading.
  • Yea yc will probs have divine lord cultivation lvl when he meets her and his ability to jump ranks will help her, but she will also most likely be more powerful by that time as well due to the evil infant thing and plot armour(this happens in most CN)
  • I'm really curious about whether Brahma Goddess will join the harem. It's said she's the person Jasmine hates the most so from that it would seem really unlikely. At the same time however she's described as probably the greatest beauty in the story (might be some profound arts effect that makes it seem that way but still) and knowing mars all the top beauties will join mc's harem, even enemies. Like in heavenly star where the god king who's mother of black and white princess joins. Although you could say she's more of a sex slave than part of the harem
  • I really hope that Brahma Girl will end badly unless there will be massive plot twist regarding her. At this moment I simply can't imagine Jasmine forgiving Yun Che adding woman she hates the most to the harem. Also do not forget that he adds all top quality virgins - she's probably done it with Jas' brother. So no, kill her like all in Brahma Realm.
  • I really hope that Brahma Girl will end badly unless there will be massive plot twist regarding her. At this moment I simply can't imagine Jasmine forgiving Yun Che adding woman she hates the most to the harem. Also do not forget that he adds all top quality virgins - she's probably done it with Jas' brother. So no, kill her like all in Brahma Realm.
    Qingyue's mom isn't a virgin  >:)
    Qingyue's mom isn't a virgin  >:)
    Why does Qingyue's mom come up here? She has children and a husband she loves but just can't stay with.

I agree that with personality as described Brahma girl is just a no go but mars usually doesn't exaggerate the beauty of women who won't join the harem + he can really go all the way to make sure the pretty ones are virgins (like with LDE)
  • Do people really believe that that vicious, arrogant and cold as fuck woman would give Jasmine's brother her body? You guys really don't seem to know Mars...

Moreover, that woman is the Realm King's daughter. Unless they had actually truly married, I don't see any kind of sex happening.
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • I agree that she should be a virgin because mars won't let super beautiful women sleep with others than the mc but I don't think her personality matters for that. Someone that cold could just give up her body to accomplish her goals + the relationship between them was never properly explained. True she's a princess but don't forget the guy was a prince they may have been engaged for political goals or such.