Realm of God's characters and realms

Comments

• edited August 2017
    momzo said:
    Suryansh said:
    momzo said:
    why do i have the feeling that jasmine brother's lover will become a tsundere (docile to yun che) and xue'er or LDE (most likely xue'er) will be kidnapped by flame god realm.
    I hope to god Mar's dosent to the kidnapping/force marriage / rape plot that most CN novels are so found of. Kidnap the lover and they get seperated for 90% of the story. His interaction's with his harem members is one of the better part of the novels+ two of his lovers are already missing, so i'm hoping we don't get a story in which Xu'er gets kidnapped by the fire god realm!. Hopefully because he's already her taken vital yin this becomes more unlikely.
    I do not like it too (kidnapped, disappearance of one of the MC wives, the lack of interaction with the members of his harem, rape attempt on his wives or the forced marriage). As you, I think that the story need more interaction with his wives, see them gathered in the same place, see as each reacts with the other wives;  need more "slice of live".

Tell me about it, it was one of the reasons I hate Stellar Transformations, that and the forgiving MC. Its such an east route to make an MC motivated. I mean a simple " getting stronger to be the strongest" would be better motivation, like WMW. I heard desolate era also goes the same route, so not reading it, not to mention shitty stuff like PMG. Even otherwise decent novels get ruined for me because of it - BTTH, SOTR.
  • I think female authors are best writing harem stories..... I think. 
  • So the Realm kings cultivation realms are probs around Divine King realm/sovereign realms, looks like the last two stages of Divine profound perhaps True God and Saint lvls (taking a guess of the authors previous novels)
  • So the Realm kings cultivation realms are probs around Divine King realm/sovereign realms, looks like the last two stages of Divine profound perhaps True God and Saint lvls (taking a guess of the authors previous novels)
    That's my guess, Im pretty sure that Saint realm refers to True God, remember Jasmine when describing the GWOTB used the words " legendary Body of a saint"
  • Yea, I think that saint lvl is after true god(this is in heavenly star) so perhaps GWOTB peak lvl cultivates a fleshly body of Saint lvl I.e the past budda true god perhaps had profund lvl of truegod but has a saint fleshly body hence why he was a top lvl truegod in the past
  • But what if Saint Realm is simply above Divine Realm and there is still one more Realm above? Maybe he would need to get above Saint to deal with those bad guys behind Chaos Wall?
  • Well thats if he decides to introduce more lvl onto the list in the future the list can change to mars whim, remember YC needs to be able to defeat some big bad that can kill True Gods so there indeed might be more cultivation realms above divine like u said
  • edited August 2017
    For example the cultivation list could turn out like - Divine profound(the sub realms above) >True God > Saint/?? > ?? etc (this is just a guess tho)
  • edited August 2017
    It would be a plot twist if those true gods are lower part of pyramid. 
  • edited August 2017
    Yea I wouldn't be surprised dude if that happened, sure in mars other novels the Gods/true God are not the strongest in their respective universes as there are ultra true gods, world creator gods, saint, king of chaos... That are far stronger (mix of cultivation realms from HS,LOTA,EDATH)
  • yun che current power is in the  2 or 3 divine origine realm
    i think yasmine is in the divine spirit realm
  • hugh said:
    yun che current power is in the  2 or 3 divine origine realm
    i think yasmine is in the divine spirit realm
    According to the Universe Devouring Beasts even when in soul form which was apparently 1/1000th or 1/100th {can't remember} of her power Jasmine's power was already greater than a Divine Sovereign no way she is only at the Divine Spirit Realm
  • edited August 2017
    If thats the case Jasmin is Divine Lord stage which I think is Kinda too OP,her dad might be but I doubt she is
  • If thats the case Jasmin is Divine Lord stage which I think is Kinda too OP,her dad might be but I doubt she is
    Well Chapter 474 says

“To be able to survive in this place, looks like this little girl’s strength is at least at the level of a Divine Sovereign. However this is our domain, just obediently become our nourishment!!”
    Another low and terrifying voice sounded out… Following that, two pairs of distorted, black eyes emerged out of the interlacing darkness and color of the realm.
    Two Universe Devouring Beasts!

which to me implies that her power even if she was a Divine Sovereign they wouldn't necessarily consider it a threat which means her power should be greater than that.

Then in chapter 742 Jasmine says

“Although I am currently a soul form and can only use a thousandth of my complete form’s power, it is enough for my mind to cover a puny Profound Sky Continent.”

Which means 1/1000th of her power should already exceed the Divine Sovereign level through I do remember from her conversation with the Golden Crow that it's implied that she has more power or at least can hide her power in spatial fractures so it could be that she is just more OP in space.

• edited August 2017
    Yep looks like she is too op if this list shown today is the final cultivation realms of the novel (no more beyond Divine) she is among the top powerhouse atm, wonder is these realms like divine king have sub ranks/steps(1-10) cuz if they do it will be ages for YC to even be able to see her and this novel will probs have at least another 1000 chapters..
  • but jasmine say his dad is in the divine king realm
  • Yea i thought the same dude, even tho we have this little bit of info from mars we still know jack shit about ROTG and there rulers cultivation realms all we are doing is taking a guess about it
  • hugh said:
    but jasmine say his dad is in the divine king realm
    Well, this is the most possible interpretation and it's probably correct for like 95%. But to be fair she only asked Yun Che if he knows what realm Divine King is in response to his question. She's never confirmed that her father was in that realm. Now we know that Divine King seems to be a peak of entire Divine Cultivation but since we know that there are realms above like Saint Realm maybe what she really meant is "if you don't even know about Divine King then what is the point to even tell you his cultivation level?". It is even possible at this point that this is her level of cultivation as the starting point for being "really strong" in her eyes...

It would be all clear if we would know her cultivation level, but since we can't even tell what is average level in RotG we can basically say whatever we want based on what we know. And considering the fact that Mu Bingyun's apprentice said that "Yun Che is no one special, at best he reach Divine Realm" tell us that there might be indeed people in Saint Realm. Or it could mean that initial Divine Cultivation stages is his full potential and the real Divine Realm is certain stage. We can go with this all day long and still came with new theories.

We need more actual information rather than sneak peak into RotG although this was much needed and appreciated.
  • Is divine lord not above divine king tho not to even mention the last two that have not been named
  • Jasmine's dad is Realm King which is just a title and not a realm, he's the head of the Star God Realm, that's it. His real level is unknown.
    Last two realm listed as ??? are not part of the Divine Realm, but are two new realms that Mars didn't bother introducing, Jasmine's dad and other Realm Kings are likely to belong to those two realms.
  • So those last two realms are final realms of the novel? Could there be more after them such as true god realm and stuff as YC will eventually be as strong as one inorder to fight the ultimate evil/bad guy
  • I honestly think that Mars didn't name those two Profound Realms in order to play coy with Jasmine's strength as well Realm Kings. Jasmine is most likely in that 8th unnamed Profound Realm while her father and Buddha Bitch are in the 9th.

If any of those two Realms were to be the Saint Profound Realm, I don't see a reason as to why Mars wouldn't name at least 1 of them, since that realm is no secret since from the beginning of the story. Saint Profound Realm is either the Profound Realm of True Gods and Devils, or is a Profound Realm right below that.

One thing I know for sure is that Jasmine being anything below Divine Lord Realm would be utter bullshit.
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • Ruki said:
    Please, I had enough with tsundere... They are just idiots bitches... So nope... Just Jasmine is more than enough.
    Same... i don't really care if the bitch will become another harem member but i hope she falls for Yun Che just so i can see Jasmine's reaction.
  • edited August 2017
    I think that Jasmine and her father cant be true gods or above as there is very little knowledge about the beings of that era due to them being extinct and the users of their legacies are only able to reach a certain lvl and eventually Plato due to still being Mortals (non true gods might not have immortality) for example jasmines brother that ised GWOTB who is stronger than her was only able to reach the 6/7th lvl out 12(true god lvl) due to his body and profound strength not being able to withstand the higher lvl, this shows the disparity between current powerhouses of ROTG compared to those of the primordial/gods era, so there must certainly be lvls beyond the last 2 nameless divine profound stages as YC would eventually have to have the cultivation stage and power that surpasses the past true gods in order to defeat the thing that brought the end of the primordial/Gods Era
  • YC won't get with the Brahma goddess. That's basically backstabbing Jasmine. How could he do that to her?
  • thanks for spoiler
    all female in ROTG  would fall to yun che but  I doubt for the bitch who use jasmine brother
    until she has a good reason for it, i didn't see that she would end up with yun che
    ATG saved life
    you would regret if you never read ATG.... Bitchhhh >:) 
  • YC won't get with the Brahma goddess. That's basically backstabbing Jasmine. How could he do that to her?
    He's the MC doe...
  • Swsws said:
    Umm...... How are they giving birth? Are babies falling from heaven or something? 
    I would be more worried about the Flame God Realm as they are 90% males. With 90% females and 10% males, the Snow Song realm can have one male fertilise 9 females at the same time. Whereas the Flame God realm, you would have 8 males not being able to mate for every one male that does, as all the women will be pregnant. There is a reason statisticians talk about birth per woman, and not births per man.

You can explain this discrepancy away by simply saying that the people of Snow Song realm are less fertile than the people of the Flame God realm.
  • edited August 2017
    Sweeper Monk said:
    You can explain this discrepancy away by simply saying that the people of Snow Song realm are less fertile than the people of the Flame God realm.

Nope. It is related to Yin and Yang energies. Snow Song Realm is an Ice World, rich in Yin energy, so most of the children born will be females, and Flame God Realm should be a place rich in Yang Energy, so most of the children born will be males.