Number of Releases a day

I have caught up with WW translations, but is it seriously one chap a day now? Will take years to finish the story at this rate <span>:open_mouth:</span>

Comments

• as someone who's been reading novels since the days when 3 chapters a week was considered monstrous speed I find it disturbing when people complaining about one a day.......

P.S it's about 10-12 a week not one a day 
  • Well it's meant to be 10 a week originally and an extra one from patreon bonus iirc however Rex (tl'er) sort of fell behind multiple time due to irl which makes the releases very erratic... and like the comment above said I still remember the days were people would only tl 3 or less chapters a week, but these days it's a whole different matter...
  • Sorry, i've just been so used to reading aleast 4 a day since joining (after i caught up with everything), so i was just asking if this is 1 a day? as maybe the translator (as mentioned) is have RLI to deal with etc.
  • How many word does a single chapter contains?
  • i think what sekaia meant to say was "this story is so damn good, no number of chapters a day are nearly enough"
    at least, thats what i am thinking.
  • Garnest said:
    i think what sekaia meant to say was "this story is so damn good, no number of chapters a day are nearly enough"
    at least, thats what i am thinking.
    Tbh is the whole story was translated right now, i would read it all in a few days :)
  • there are only ~590 chapters translated but at least for me, if one thing is for sure its wang lin -> meng hao. with every new chapter i feel like wang lin gets more awesome and badass. meng hao just never needed to struggle and it always felt like hes some kinda prince and just needs to walk the path others paved for him. wang lin needs to be cautios, to be smart and always on the lookout cause almost every cultivator want to get the better of him. the struggle is real you know
  • I'm really liking the MC from AWE at the moment though, hes an absolute comedian :) so glad deathblade has started to retranslate that story.
  • edited August 26
    Sekaia said:
    I'm really liking the MC from AWE at the moment though, hes an absolute comedian :) so glad deathblade has started to retranslate that story.
    I wouldn't exactly call him a comedian, as the comedy can't run forever, honestly calling him a narcissist suits which him much better.
  • so what really happen to the translation speed?
  • i dont know it seems to really fluctuate. Some days get 2-3 chapters - some days get done for 3-4 days :(

Really love this novel and wish we could read more each day <span>:smile:</span>