Wang Lin's specializations

I've read the chapters from here to there and i can't get a grasp on what wang lin's specialization is. 

I've read ISSTH so i know this author won't go the route of Sword etc. like IET on his novels. 

But even meng hao had his specializations i.e. his hexes.

I've read Xian Ni from somewhere before WW but that was a messy translation that only covered the whole book 1 and a little of book 2. 

Still whenever i go to chapters beyond book 2 i can't get a grasp on what is happening and i get the feeling it is very messy. 

I usually do this with other novels but i often get an idea of what's going on, i just can't do it here.

Even in Coiling Dragon or Desolate Era it was a gradual step, Xian Ni on the other hand, its barely 300-400 chaps in and he's already all over the place/worlds.

Comments

• You read at void translation, and I do suggest rereading until c180 because they got retranslated! The previous translation was poor machine translation!

and WL mainly focuses on arrays/formations, however he also focuses on the soul...
    in each book since c180 there was something relating to arrays and formations, other than that he focuses also on God cultivation and he doesn't have a treasure similar to the hexes, the heaven defying bead has been useless for a long time...
  • Yea, i guess i need to reread it from scratch but i'll just let it stack up more chapters. 

I've been checking the current ones and he's still in the same tier in book 1. 

• i am not sure about this but Dao n Dao Domain is very important in in this one (the story how he get his domain is the best arc on a WN I have ever read, more than the arc where MH bcome Alchemist in ISSTH)
  • zoldik95 said:
    i am not sure about this but Dao n Dao Domain is very important in in this one (the story how he get his domain is the best arc on a WN I have ever read, more than the arc where MH bcome Alchemist in ISSTH)
    Agreed that it is one of the best arcs of all WNs, the alchemy arc in ISSTH was okay but it can hardly be compared to mortal arc in my opinion...
  • Well Wang Lin is better than Meng Hao  :)

The mortal arc came at the right damn time when the MC needed a break from all that horrible shit done to him. 
  • So far in the translation:

• Restrictions/arrays/formations
    • The soul (Soul flag)
    • Life/Death domain
    • Slaughter
    • Body tempering (from Ancient God)