A Few Questions!

1. Does anyone ever find out that he already lived through this once?

2. Who does he end up dating? I assume the woman he is going after, but I also know that assumptions can be wrong. I really just want this answered so I can skim over any other flirty nonsense in the novel.

3. How strong does the MC get in the real world? Do we ever have any serious fights in the real world, or is it mostly centered in the game?

4. When does the MC start making some serious capital in the real world? I know he makes a ton of money in the game, but as things currently stand he isn't really earning any money in real life. Sure he gets money from his parents who are finally back from that thing they were doing, but when does he start making his own money?

Comments

• 1-No;
    2-You aren't wrong in your assumptiom;
    3-Strongest junior in China, or close to it;
    4-He's father company will became a giant, in part because of the money in game that NY help him
  • Guigs said:
    1-No;
    2-You aren't wrong in your assumptiom;
    3-Strongest junior in China, or close to it;
    4-He's father company will became a giant, in part because of the money in game that NY help him
    1. Thanks!
    2. Thanks!
    3. Do we ever get any serious fights in the real world?
    4. Thanks!
  • edited August 7
    3-In the military academy he will have some, but he win with ease, the strongest person in the academy says that probaly will lose if they fight(in truth the are a challenge from that guy to NY, but the autor forget about that).
  • What was "Glimpse of Darkness" again ?
    Free Your Mind