Spoilers about dark hall

who's their boss,what's their objective

Comments

• Some guy with the same bloodline as Yun Che. He just wants to control the HLOM.
  • I think their boss is the Asura´s evil spirit that Chu Feng released in Nangong Imperial Clan
  • Suran said:
    Some guy with the same bloodline as Yun Che. He just wants to control the HLOM.
    What rank is he?
  • he is from the ying clan in the ordinary realm, he has same rank bloodline with chu feng but chu clan bloodline is much better in terms of quality and he is a 7th rank martial emperor, he will reach as much as 1st rank half ancestor using his bloodline boosts later on 
  • Suran said:
    Some guy with the same bloodline as Yun Che. He just wants to control the HLOM.
    He wants kill everyone and use their lives to became stronger
  • he is from the ying clan in the ordinary realm, he has same rank bloodline with chu feng but chu clan bloodline is much better in terms of quality and he is a 7th rank martial emperor, he will reach as much as 1st rank half ancestor using his bloodline boosts later on 
    He is rank 5 ME, but can fight a rank 9 because the bloodline.
    He becames 1HA with a demonic technique but can't use his bloodline boosts, but later he becames a rank 7 ME and can fight a rank 2 HA
  • edited August 2017
    So right now, he's a Rank 5 ME who can increase his cultivation by 2 levels and also has a heaven defying battle power capable of surmounting 5 levels of cultivation ?

He has a demonic technique that can increase his cultivation to Rank 1 HA, but he cant use his bloodline powers, meaning he can't increase his cultivation level by 2, doesn't have a battle power of 5 and can't use the lightning beast to attack at all ?

Later he will reach Rank 7 ME, and with the ability to increase his cultivation by 2 levels and a battle power of 5, he can become a rank 9 ME with battle power equivalent to rank 2 HA ?

Does Chu Feng kill him ? I heard he gets arrested or some crap ?

How old is he, cause he was acting all high and mighty when he was killing the elves and taunting Chu Feng, but if he really was only a rank 5 ME at that time, that's extremely laughable ?

Finally, is he really the final boss of the HOLM arc, or is it the Magma Emperor ?
  • edited August 2017
    You understant everithing right.
    Chu Feng defeat him, he flew to a place with people that he thinks will serve him, but are chu family servants, and arrested him, but CF second spirit kill him and absorb him.
    He is a junior, his talend is realy good to a middle realm, but far weaker than CF, and he is the final boss the Magna Emperor is only a 1° rank HA and a natural oddity, so CF absorbs him.