STRONGEST WORLD

As I am currently reading this novel, I thought that MORTAL EMPEROR WORLD has the MOST NUMBER of IE and had the STRONGEST IE (JIAO HENG & HONG TIAN) in which, mortal emperor world is the home of the Human Race.

My question is:
Does other worlds in the 9 Worlds comparable to Mortal Emperor World?
-Just a thought that, Sacred Nether World roots for Di Zuo and Stone Medicine World roots for Ye Chingcheng (Assuming that they are still alive and all other geniuses previously died in the hands of LQ). If it would be a Battle for the Heaven's Will (Excluding Li Qiye), and all forces in every world rally their forces to support a candidate in their world, it could be a battle of the 9 worlds and which could be the Strongest of them All.

Comments

• In the nine worlds, charming spirits are probably the most gifted. Humans are most likely weaker than the other races. Jiao Heng and Hong Tian are just special.

Of course, this is not taking anything from the raw.
  • In the nine worlds, charming spirits are probably the most gifted. Humans are most likely weaker than the other races. Jiao Heng and Hong Tian are just special.

I agree, but considering the number of emperor merit laws, HW Secret Laws, IE Life and True Treasures, I believe the Mortal Emperor World can sweep another world taking into account that 100% of the forces in each world participate in the war.

Are there any other world with more or less the same number of Immortal Emperors at least in the raws? 

I agree, but considering the number of emperor merit laws, HW Secret Laws, IE Life and True Treasures, I believe the Mortal Emperor World can sweep another world taking into account that 100% of the forces in each world participate in the war.

Are there any other world with more or less the same number of Immortal Emperors at least in the raws? 
    Not in the nine worlds.
    Even if "charming spirits are probably the most gifted" the charming spirits IEs create sects in another worlds, and in part because of LQY the Mortal Emperor World is the most powerfull of the four that appear.
    The medicine Stone World have a lots of IE to, but LQY create the horror in that world in the past.
    ps:"charming spirits are probably the most gifted" the most gifted have weak dao heart

• 10th world is the strongest. They have IE that have not just one but several HW 
  • 10th world is the strongest. They have IE that have not just one but several HW 
    Well, that's obvious. But I am talking about the 9 worlds only. Please understand my question. "Does other worlds in the 9 Worlds comparable to Mortal Emperor World?"
  • Guigs said:
    In the nine worlds, charming spirits are probably the most gifted. Humans are most likely weaker than the other races. Jiao Heng and Hong Tian are just special.

Not in the nine worlds.
    Even if "charming spirits are probably the most gifted" the charming spirits IEs create sects in another worlds, and in part because of LQY the Mortal Emperor World is the most powerfull of the four that appear.
    The medicine Stone World have a lots of IE to, but LQY create the horror in that world in the past.
    ps:"charming spirits are probably the most gifted" the most gifted have weak dao heart

Please understand my question. "Does other worlds in the 9 Worlds comparable to Mortal Emperor World?"
  • Please understand my answer "Not in the nine worlds."
  • My english is terrible, so I don't make myself clear, but everything after the first line is a explanation to the answer.
  • Guigs said:
    Please understand my answer "Not in the nine worlds."
    That's not the answer to my question. You explained your answer but it seems, is it the correct answer to my question? OMG! Why even bother.
  • I am sorry, I don't have enough english to understand what you want
  • I don't think any of them is the strongest because each world have different merit laws and each and every world has great fortune , but the weakest will be Sacred Nether World because of that ghastly thing which feeds the life of the ghost cultivators .
  • I Think the strongest is surprisingly the Mortal Emperor World, because that is where the Heavenly Demon Grotto is.  The place where OTH is located and where LQY's original body was imprisoned.
  • Well i don't think its that surprising.The Mortal Emperor World is strongest because of Li Qiye. Li Qiye is human and he emphasized it often enough that he favors his race over the others. One of his foremost goals in the 9 worlds is to keep the human race strong and the Mortal Emperor World is humanity's cradle and his main seat of power. Most if not all IE of the giant lineages ( lineages with 3 IE) of the MEW like Heaven Protector Sect, Strange Bamboo Mountain are direct disciples of Lqy and their lineages are part of his fortifications against the Ancient Ming and therefore superior to common IE lineages. He has IE disciples in other worlds but not in this quantity or nearness of master disciple and lineage relationship, at least not stated by the author. Additional to that are the countless ancient clans (Southern Holy City etc.) which were part of his regiments in the wars against the Ming, many of which should not be inferior to general IE lineages. The Mortal Emperor Worlds harbors most of his treasuries and resources and two of his regiments, the Azure Dragon Regiment (one of the four crow regiments) and the Black Dragon Regiment (althoughthe latter is severely weakened). Bear in mind that the crow regiment of the Stone Medicine World was enough to supress the Stone Medicine World and deter the other 8 worlds, so the same should be feasible for the Azur Dragon Regiment. Li Qiye has even considerable influence on the two Burial Grounds and one Immortal Earths in the MEW. If the MEW has an adequate IE candidate who has the support of the MEW and Li Qiye or his subordinate parties, it shouldn't be hard emerge victorious.
  • Kryos said:
    Well i don't think its that surprising.The Mortal Emperor World is strongest because of Li Qiye. Li Qiye is human and he emphasized it often enough that he favors his race over the others. One of his foremost goals in the 9 worlds is to keep the human race strong and the Mortal Emperor World is humanity's cradle and his main seat of power. Most if not all IE of the giant lineages ( lineages with 3 IE) of the MEW like Heaven Protector Sect, Strange Bamboo Mountain are direct disciples of Lqy and their lineages are part of his fortifications against the Ancient Ming and therefore superior to common IE lineages. He has IE disciples in other worlds but not in this quantity or nearness of master disciple and lineage relationship, at least not stated by the author. Additional to that are the countless ancient clans (Southern Holy City etc.) which were part of his regiments in the wars against the Ming, many of which should not be inferior to general IE lineages. The Mortal Emperor Worlds harbors most of his treasuries and resources and two of his regiments, the Azure Dragon Regiment (one of the four crow regiments) and the Black Dragon Regiment (althoughthe latter is severely weakened). Bear in mind that the crow regiment of the Stone Medicine World was enough to supress the Stone Medicine World and deter the other 8 worlds, so the same should be feasible for the Azur Dragon Regiment. Li Qiye has even considerable influence on the two Burial Grounds and one Immortal Earths in the MEW. If the MEW has an adequate IE candidate who has the support of the MEW and Li Qiye or his subordinate parties, it shouldn't be hard emerge victorious.
    Agreed. And as per reading the recent chapters, I think Heavenguard Sect and Eternal River School can match the Jianlong Clan and Alchemy Kingdom not to mention the Myriad Bones Throne which is the only sect with 3 IE in Sacred Nether World. I am thinking that if it is World vs World, if it is already mentioned in raws, is there one of the 6 remaining worlds can match the MEW forces? Say, Soaring Immortal Sect (5 IE), Thousand Emperors' Gate (4 IE), Eternal River School (3 IE), Heavenguard Sect (3 IE), Azure Mysterious Kingdom (2 IE), etc. muster their forces (meaning they agreed to support 1 candidate of the MEW. Same goes for other worlds). I am open for SPOILERS. and let's not include Li Qiye's Regiments. We all knew it those are unparalleled. 
  • In the history appear only 4 worlds, so we don't know.
    But if the Heaven Spirit World have a Sea God or a Tree Ancestor(both existences a little similar to IE) they can, but if they haven't no.
    In truth the Heavenguard Sect can face the Soaring Immortal Sect let alone a decadent sect like the Alchemy Kingdom. But the Thousand  Emperor's Gate doesn't exist anymore.

• there is like dimesions with different worlds. In the first dimension is the 9 worlds, 2nd is the 10th world, 3rd is the 3 immortal worlds and 4th is the world from void gate. The current strongest world is probably the 3 immortal worlds where there is no heavens will and this world did not have a total destruction era or whatever like what happened in the 9 worlds. IE jiao heng also comes from this world and also one of the badass character from this world despite being a business man. Immortal Demon Grotto also originates from this world and one of the first ancestors. The old man from drystone courtyard is also one of the first ancestors from this world. Every one who trains from 3 immortal worlds is badass period.
  • None of the trey originate of the the 3 Immortal worlds, they go to the world to became stronger and after that go back to the 10 worlds.
    That means that the people from the 10 world can became the strongest in that world.
    The advantages of that world is that they train the true self from the start and that there isn't the destruction, but you are thinking that they are far tronger than they truly are.
    And the question is about the 9 worlds, where from the four is far the most powerfull.