Ancient Strengthening Technique (Portraits of Beauty) *Spoilers*

Comments

• Kaco said:
    bonifide said:
    I wonder what why it got Portraits of Beauty in its title.

I assume his body will be so touch no magic or weapon will hurt him unless its some divine artifact.

There is Portraits of Beauty in title because in MC travels  from time to time he finds "Beautiful woman Chart/Picture" on which is portrait of a woman he already knows or will meet in near future.
    Ive already read it so when i'm thinking about some kind of spoiler summary i don't even know what to write because book it too big but yea he will have quite a big harem (around 15 women i think) but he usually travels alone or with some friends he meets along the way.
    if possible please mention names of each women(including translated names in mtl)
  • For the love of god why is most threads about who the MC gets in his harem? Why does anyone give a shit?

How about some actual spoilers of substance for the next arc?
    Who does he fight?
    Breakthroughs?
    Gains?
    Level of fame?
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • same im more interested in when he breaks through
  • edited March 2016
    For the love of god why is most threads about who the MC gets in his harem? Why does anyone give a shit?

Who does he fight?
    Breakthroughs?
    Gains?
    Level of fame?
    Why can't we ask questions about all of them? Obviously people find it important if the question is asked in most of he threads. 
    And that question is quite pertinent to the story obviously, as many times the heroines are essential to the story. 

It'd be nice if you could ask your questions without demeaning others' question. 
  • can anyone tell me what he does to his father's clan and the bitch from Xiao clan responsible for all this shit?
  • For the love of god why is most threads about who the MC gets in his harem? Why does anyone give a shit?

Who does he fight?
    Breakthroughs?
    Gains?
    Level of fame?
    there are not many fights and if there are they are ending fast
    lvl 4 chapter 114-115
    purpel layer after sex with each important girl
    big fame in his city
    he goes to the biggest city in his country next
    read it for his daughters^^
  • List of harem member from the city

• the girl he already meet sleeps with her but no steady relationship later becomes his fiance, his first time) later joins a good sect she gets poisoned virgin one of the 4 big clans in her city
    some random woman who has a cute daughter calls him daddy saves her from some illness takes her and the kid in ,sleeps with her several
     times has some kind of special body
    girl which is the owner of a bordel she is Xian Tian ranked virgin^^goes with him to his sect he cures her of poison
    at chapter 200 at the kissing stage
    inn girl nor sure maybe they have a few chapters nice interaction but somehow they drift apart she is a window and cant cancel her engagement later mc helps she loves him trains with her grandfather one of the 4 big clans in her city not clear whenever she is a virgin her husband died young
    smith girl not so important meets her in the capital again owns an in her master ist the strongest in the country Xian Tian ranked probably virgin
    his master saves him once later he goes to live with her in the sect Xian Tian 4 or 5 ranked elder has somekind of backround later mc meets a girl which is 4-5 years old calls him daddy then takes her back later revealed she is related to his master calls her mommy later^^
    woman who is the elder for girls in his sect ,as good as no interaction with mc, later sudennly use love smoke on him and sleeps with him
    dont know if she is a virgin she is a lesbian mc saw her sleeping with one of her female students Xian Tian ranked higher then his master

• I finished reading it using MT.
    The number of wives he got was 20+, he got a lot of adopted children, all of them were girls. Every time he go out on a journey he always ended up adopting a child, or meeting a new love. To be honest he's quite a good guy, he loves all his children including his adopted children, he even made his 2nd adopted child the head of the 4th generation, the MC is the head of the 3rd generation. Well, all of his children were considered monster, because all of them were too strong, although some of them don't like training, some of his daughters only likes to paint, to play musical instrument, and don't have any interest in fighting. To be honest I feel the ending was rushed since the MC didn't become an Immortal, or Gods, and the women who he have a relation were left unexplained.
  • edited April 2016
    I finished reading it using MT.
    The number of wives he got was 20+, he got a lot of adopted children, all of them were girls. Every time he go out on a journey he always ended up adopting a child, or meeting a new love. To be honest he's quite a good guy, he loves all his children including his adopted children, he even made his 2nd adopted child the head of the 4th generation, the MC is the head of the 3rd generation. Well, all of his children were considered monster, because all of them were too strong, although some of them don't like training, some of his daughters only likes to paint, to play musical instrument, and don't have any interest in fighting. To be honest I feel the ending was rushed since the MC didn't become an Immortal, or Gods, and the women who he have a relation were left unexplained.
    how strong does he get by the end? and how does the whole thing with his father work out?
  • Madness said:
    how strong does he get by the end? and how does the whole thing with his father work out?
    The continent(divided into five, North, West, South, East, and Central) where the MC was currently living right now as of the latest translation, and called the 5th State was the weakest of all the continents in their World. The MC was from the Eastern part of the continent, and it's the weakest of the five, too.
    There were 6 continent from what I read, from 5th state(4th, 3rd, 2nd, 1st, ranked from weakest to the strongest) to the real World as what the strong people called it. 
    As for the question how strong was he at the end of the story, well you can consider him being the strongest person in the real world, remember his Ancient Strengthening Technique have 9 level, he currently at the 9 level, but the MC feels that it was not the last level, and his Family/clan can be considered the strongest, since some of his wives have strong background, three of his wives have their own sect, and each of their sect was considered one of the strongest sect in the real world, the MC was the leader, too, after defeating the former leader of one of the strongest sect in the real world.
    As for the Father, the Father was dead, but some powerful guy from the 3rd state revived him in order for that powerful guy to have a new body like how Orochimaru wants Sasuke;s body. That powerful guy trained the MC's father to be strong, and made him marry one of the reigning royal family's heir in one of the 3rd state's country, in order for him to have a control over that country, after he got the MC's father's body. When the MC learned all of this, he stopped it, killed this powerful guy, and later found out that his Father married another woman and have three children with her. The MC meet them, and he really doesn't blame his Father after finding out that he doesn't have any memories of all the years before he got revived. The MC helped his Father restore his memories and take him to his Mother, the MC's mother was okay with it when she found out that his husband have a new wife, and children, so it ended up okay in the end.
  • I finished reading it using MT.
    20+wives wow
  • Madness said:
    The continent(divided into five, North, West, South, East, and Central) where the MC was currently living right now as of the latest translation, and called the 5th State was the weakest of all the continents in their World. The MC was from the Eastern part of the continent, and it's the weakest of the five, too.
    There were 6 continent from what I read, from 5th state(4th, 3rd, 2nd, 1st, ranked from weakest to the strongest) to the real World as what the strong people called it. 
    As for the question how strong was he at the end of the story, well you can consider him being the strongest person in the real world, remember his Ancient Strengthening Technique have 9 level, he currently at the 9 level, but the MC feels that it was not the last level, and his Family/clan can be considered the strongest, since some of his wives have strong background, three of his wives have their own sect, and each of their sect was considered one of the strongest sect in the real world, the MC was the leader, too, after defeating the former leader of one of the strongest sect in the real world.
    As for the Father, the Father was dead, but some powerful guy from the 3rd state revived him in order for that powerful guy to have a new body like how Orochimaru wants Sasuke;s body. That powerful guy trained the MC's father to be strong, and made him marry one of the reigning royal family's heir in one of the 3rd state's country, in order for him to have a control over that country, after he got the MC's father's body. When the MC learned all of this, he stopped it, killed this powerful guy, and later found out that his Father married another woman and have three children with her. The MC meet them, and he really doesn't blame his Father after finding out that he doesn't have any memories of all the years before he got revived. The MC helped his Father restore his memories and take him to his Mother, the MC's mother was okay with it when she found out that his husband have a new wife, and children, so it ended up okay in the end.
    he has 20 wives he can't judge his father for having 2 xD
  • so is the inn women as well as the aunt back in his village included in his harem?what happened to his sister?
  • so is the inn women as well as the aunt back in his village included in his harem?what happened to his sister?
    The Inn woman? You mean Yuhe? If Yuhe then she will be part of the Harem, but it will be for a long time before she will join the Harem, since whenever the MC met Yuhe he was like I don't want to have a new wife, since I already have a lot, but whenever he meets a beautiful woman, he keeps on flirting with them, and totally forgotten about his promise to himself, and Yuhe was left out like for a long time, before they got together.
    About the Aunt from his village, no she's not part of the Harem.
    As for his Sister, some of her Father's family member treated her as an outsider, since she's the daughter of a lowly woman from a lowly village, even her Step-Mother treat her like this too. And when her Father died everything goes downhill. She got kicked out of the house without anything with her, and she's not allowed to return to her real family(The MC's family), so she still stay outside the city selling tea.
  • so the sister doesnt meet with mc and his mother?the mother wouldn't allow her to not tolive with them right?
  • So how does the mc deal with his fathers sect? Hope it is bloody :D also what happens to his sister after they meet? Is she strong/talented or?
  • does he have any sons
  • so the sister doesnt meet with mc and his mother?the mother wouldn't allow her to not tolive with them right?
    It's the Step-Mother and her Father's family were the one who's not allowing her to return to her original family.
    The MC meets her first when he heard a rumor about her, and buy all of her teas, but he didn't introduced himself, since he's not strong enough to fight with his Father's family.
    It's the Step-Mother and her Father's family were the one who's not allowing her to return to her original family.
    The MC meets her first when he heard a rumor about her, and buy all of her teas, but he didn't introduced himself, since he's not strong enough to fight with his Father's family.
    But how does he deal with his father's family and what happens to his sister after that?

• Nabcake said:
    So how does the mc deal with his fathers sect? Hope it is bloody :D also what happens to his sister after they meet? Is she strong/talented or?
    Her Sister can be considered a genius, but when her Father died, all of her training was stopped by her Step-Mother, so until she meet her brother, or MC again her cultivation level was below her Brother.
    The Father's sect, you mean the one who revived him, or his Family, or Clan?
    If you mean the Clan, the Clan became the weakest in their City, after the MC killed all the powerful warriors in his Father's Clan. Even the Step-Mother's clan got destroyed too by the MC.

• Nabcake said:
    So how does the mc deal with his fathers sect? Hope it is bloody :D also what happens to his sister after they meet? Is she strong/talented or?
    Her Sister can be considered a genius, but when her Father died, all of her training was stopped by her Step-Mother, so until she meet her brother, or MC again her cultivation level was below her Brother.
    The Father's sect, you mean the one who revived him, or his Family, or Clan?
    If you mean the Clan, the Clan became the weakest in their City, after the MC killed all the powerful warriors in his Father's Clan. Even the Step-Mother's clan got destroyed too by the MC.

Delightful :D don't get why they just threw his sister away if she was such a genius, seems kinda stupid, also why did she become a lowly tea seller if she was such a genius? 

• does he have any sons
    He have a lot of Sons, some of them have a special constitution, or born with special talent.

• so wat happens to his sis by end?
  • so wat happens to his sis by end?
    HIs Sister married a person who helped her during those dark days of her life, when she was still selling teas, this guy always bought all of them, he make sure that no one would do bad things to her, unfortunately, he can't protect her from the Sister's Father's Family.
    At the end of the story, all of the family of the MC were living a good life since the MC created the strongest guardian to protect their Clan, or Family from any danger.
  • how was the reunion of the sis with mc's mother?
  • Can someone give a long summary about his revenge against his father sect and the step mom sect like give a summary like atg spoilers when he yu che battle heaven buring sect I don't wanna wait long for the translated part to catch up?like how he begins his revenge?
  • How did his father die? 
  • rai said:
    How did his father die? 
    The Father's 2nd wife, or the Step-Mother of the MC's Sister killed her, because the Father found out that the Step-Mother was cheating on him with his cousin, well, you can't really blame the Step-Mother, since the Father wouldn't touch her even though they're married.
  • What happen to the step mother and cousin guy what kind of revenge did the mc did and too his clan? I need a long summaries?