Ancient Strengthening Technique (Portraits of Beauty) *Spoilers*

1121314151618»

Comments

• How long will it take for Qing shui when he goes to the 4 continents to bring his whole family there hate seeing how that half to wait at the central continent?
  • If going by the recent translated chapters who is the next harem member?
  • What happend Huang Qing ?
  • At the end, in what chapters does he have sex and does he marry wenren shuang .....answer fast
  • Just the names will suffice who are the ones the MC has had sex with....
  • Ragnarock said:
    How long will it take for Qing shui when he goes to the 4 continents to bring his whole family there hate seeing how that half to wait at the central continent?
    2492 ch
  • edited November 2017
    lostworld said:
    Yilley said:
    Dernacan said:
    Would you give spoiler about Di chen? Chapter 860, Lotus Realm mentioned, what will happen in the future? Master is a traitor?
    The master isn't really a traitor but she kinda tricks her into practicing her new cultivation technique despite knowing it would practically remove her emotions. After practicing the cultivation method accepting the inheritance she becomes distant and focus on a her goal which causes her to go to a higher level continent.

When the mc meets her again she is devoid of her romantic feelings for the MC and he slowly wakes her back up. Eventually she recovers her feelings but the sect she is at forbids romantic relations forcing the MC to appear and threaten the sect to change their rules. They end up changing the rules because other sect members already felt it was an unfair rule and already secretly went behind the sect masters back and had relationships.  

They finally get together however she decides to remain with the sect taking over and gaining another power to support the MC. She occasionally goes to the MC home to spend time with the rest of his wives and family and they do end up having a child together which I believe is a daughter.
    She might not be a traitor, but a selfish old viper in some way because she used the fact that Di Chen wanted to help QS a lot to trick her. Also, why tell her that it will help Di Chen being able to stand with QS when they prevent any relationship in the first place. I mean she knew that Di Chen was in a relation with someone...

• lostworld said:
    Yilley said:
    Dernacan said:
    Would you give spoiler about Di chen? Chapter 860, Lotus Realm mentioned, what will happen in the future? Master is a traitor?
    The master isn't really a traitor but she kinda tricks her into practicing her new cultivation technique despite knowing it would practically remove her emotions. After practicing the cultivation method accepting the inheritance she becomes distant and focus on a her goal which causes her to go to a higher level continent.

When the mc meets her again she is devoid of her romantic feelings for the MC and he slowly wakes her back up. Eventually she recovers her feelings but the sect she is at forbids romantic relations forcing the MC to appear and threaten the sect to change their rules. They end up changing the rules because other sect members already felt it was an unfair rule and already secretly went behind the sect masters back and had relationships.  

They finally get together however she decides to remain with the sect taking over and gaining another power to support the MC. She occasionally goes to the MC home to spend time with the rest of his wives and family and they do end up having a child together which I believe is a daughter.
    She might not be a traitor, but a selfish old viper in some way because she used the fact that Di Chen wanted to help QS a lot to trick her. Also, why tell her that it will help Di Chen being able to stand with QS when they prevent any relationship in the first place. I mean she knew that Di Chen was in a relation with someone...
    Can you guys pls tell what chapter would Qing Shui meets Di Chen in the Higher Continent and what chapter would she recover her feelings for Qing Shui

• edited November 2017
  • What are the realms ?
  • The realms are whack and totally pointless. I try to keep track of them as much as I can, but the power system is very broken in this novel.

In the current translation, the known realms are.

Martial Warrior, Martial General, Martial Commander - Collectively referred to as the Houtain realms, each divined into 10 grades.

Xiantian - Divined into 10 grades, lifespan increases to 500.

Marital King - 10 grades, upon reaching the peak of grade 10, the cultivator's physical strength will amount to 1 country and they will then be recognized as a Peak Martial King, which is basically it's own realm itself, with strength being measured from 1 country to 10 countries. One needs at least 10 countries to breakthrough to the Martial Saint realm, otherwise they have to eat some rare fruit when they have at least 5 countries to breakthrough.

Martial Saint - Divided into 10 grades + Peak. The level of a Martial Saint is determined by how many countries they possess. The difference in power is also incredibly vast.
    Grade 1 = 10-200 countries
    Grade 2 = 201 - 400
    Grade 3 = 401 - 600
    Grade 4 = 601 - 800
    Grade  5 = 801 - 1000
    Grade 6 = 1001 - 2000
    Grade 7 = 2001 -3000
    Grade 8 = 3001 - 4000
    Grade 9 = 4001 - 5000
    Grade 10 = 5001 - 10,000
    Peak Martial Saint - At this point, strength is then measured in Stars, 1 star is = to 10,000 countries. Perk Martial Saints have anywhere from 1 star to 99.9 stars.

Martial Emperor - Gets completely out of control.
    Grade 1 = 100 - 1000 stars
    Grade 2 = 1001 - 2000
    Grade 3 = 2001 - 3000
    Grade 4 = 3001 - 4000
    Grade 5 = 4001 - 10,000
    Grade 6 = 1 nimbus - 10 nimbus ---------- 1 nimbus = 10,000 stars.

Grade 7,8,9,10 at this moment as of chapter 1279 on wuxiaworld, are not clearly stated. Instead we get introduced to a new ranking system knows as State Masters.
    Grade 1 State Master = 3000 nimbus - 5999
    Grade 2 State Master = 6000 nimbus - 9999
    Grade 3 State Master = 10,000 nimbus - 800,000 (lol this author)
    Grade 4 State Master = 801,000 nimbus - 2mil
    Grade 5 State Master = 2mil - 20mil

10,000 countries = 1 star
    10,000 stars = 1 nimbus
    10,000 nimbus = 1 sun

Nothing is said about Grade 6 state master, but all state masters are still Martial Emperors for now, the next realm after ME is apparently called False God.

Also, the realm one is at is basically the highest level of strength they can reach using everything at their disposal, not just their cultivation base, so things like weapons, pills, techniques etc are all a factor. For instance, a Grade 1 Martial Emperor with 500 stars of strength may have a weapon that can increase their power by three fold, bringing their total strength to 2000 stars while wielding said weapon. While holding that weapon, that person would be consider a Peak Grade 2 Martial Emperor.

Can anyone list the names of the 12 portrait girls ? I can't remember all the portraits he's obtained by now, and I wouldn't mind knowing who the rest are since the plot line gets busted anyway.
  • When does he break to the 8th layer ?
    i'm at the last chapter translated 1357~
  • Why does this author inflate his numbers so much..... Grade 1 False God is 1mil-2mil sun, Grade 9 is 128mil - 256mil sun..............It's just stupid, thinking back to how much I had to read about how the strength of 2 stars was "terrifying".
  • That ranking is so ugly