Ancient Strengthening Technique (Portraits of Beauty) *Spoilers*

Comments

• edited September 2017
    Does mc treat all his wives and children very well even by the end I mean the guy below me said he doesn't care about them but I find that very hard to belive although mc is indexive about his relationships he has always cared about there feelings very much?

Sorry about typos, my phone isn't good.. As for children, he has a lot, they like the wives dont really matter.. This dude got a girl pregnant through he clothes by hugging her and using his magic fingers to make her cum. He traded his sprrm for a vampire chicks blood. This dude does not care about anything except collecting girls, especially the sleeping one he met that is the coldest one towards him. The novel is pretty much move to new more powerful area and has sex eith hottest girls of that area, and forget about past one. His abilities is to lower others attack power by a percentage, raise his own and tteam members and a spear that has a chance to always hit through any defense. 
  • Ragnarock said:
    Does mc treat all his wives and children very well even by the end I mean the guy below me said he doesn't care about them but I find that very hard to belive although mc is indexive about his relationships he has always cared about there feelings very much?

Sorry about typos, my phone isn't good.. As for children, he has a lot, they like the wives dont really matter.. This dude got a girl pregnant through he clothes by hugging her and using his magic fingers to make her cum. He traded his sprrm for a vampire chicks blood. This dude does not care about anything except collecting girls, especially the sleeping one he met that is the coldest one towards him. The novel is pretty much move to new more powerful area and has sex eith hottest girls of that area, and forget about past one. His abilities is to lower others attack power by a percentage, raise his own and tteam members and a spear that has a chance to always hit through any defense. 
    I found that the mc treated his wives and children very well minus the fact he was constantly away. Even when he is busy he finds time to go back and spend time with them. Several times when he went back he had to deal with the problems his family was having with him away. He also checks out his children's love interests and tests them to make sure they are worthy of his children. This was one of my favorite parts about this novel was the fact the mc doesn't forget his family and takes time to travel back to spend time with them.
  • im glad about that thank you

1.do you know why he traded his sperm for vampire blood for that lady and why did she want the Mcs sperm?

2. does the vampire lady fall in love with mc?
  • Ragnarock said:
    im glad about that thank you

1.do you know why he traded his sperm for vampire blood for that lady and why did she want the Mcs sperm?

For 1. I can't remember it's been a fairly long time since I read the novel. As for 2. Yes she does and she ends up as one of his harem women but unlike the others I believe she doesn't live with the family because she thinks of her self as a monster. However I believe the MC does take her to visit his mother and the rest of the family at some point.
  • Yilley said:
    Ragnarock said:
    im glad about that thank you

For 1. I can't remember it's been a fairly long time since I read the novel. As for 2. Yes she does and she ends up as one of his harem women but unlike the others I believe she doesn't live with the family because she thinks of her self as a monster. However I believe the MC does take her to visit his mother and the rest of the family at some point.
    I think she and their child joins the family at the end, not just a visit.
  • edited September 2017
    Ragnarock said:

1 - The MC wanted some sort of special metal from the Vampire Queen and she asked for his blood essence in exchange. However, his blood essence was so potent that she got pregnant while also evolving in the process. Then he acted like a hypocrite little bitch and left her due to being unable to come to terms with the fact that a vampire got pregnant with his child.

2 - Later he again went into her territory saying the child is his regardless of anything. Eventually she puts aside his past retarded actions and accepts him as her child's father. After a few more chapters of MC's sycophant behavior she also accepts him as her husband and then they finally fuck.

P.S. - For the retarded question (in case someone might ask) that whether she was a virgin or not, yes she was a virgin.
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • edited September 2017
    I like this novel I just feel like he makes the Mcs action contradicting sometimes changes his damn find like flipping a page  thanks for the answers guys.
  • edited September 2017
    Does anyone know if he will be able to revive the woman in the crystal coffin and would she join Mcs harem and how strong is she?

Its in chapter 593
  • Ragnarock said:
    Does anyone know if he will be able to revive the woman in the crystal coffin and would she join Mcs harem and how strong is she?

Its in chapter 593
    He revives her and she joins his harem but it's complicated from what I've been told. A few pages back there are spoilers about her. Tantai Lingyan is her name.
  • edited September 2017
    1. Ah thanks do you know why Mcs relationship with tantai king yan would be complicated?

2. the madame duanmu does she join mc harem and is she a virgin or not because some guy in one of the posts said that all the woman in Mcs harem are virgins except Mingus gelou?

3. Why is duanmu lingshuang so excited seeing Di Chen?

Dressed in azure colored clothes and an azure colored veil, as soon as Duanmu Lingshuang saw Di Chen, an unusual excitement flashed across her eyes before quickly glancing towards Qing Shui. On the other hand, Lady Duanmu smiled in joy: “You guys are here.”

• edited September 2017
    Ragnarock said:
    1. Ah thanks do you know why Mcs relationship with tantai king yan would be complicated?

2. the madame duanmu does she join mc harem and is she a virgin or not because some guy in one of the posts said that all the woman in Mcs harem are virgins except Mingus gelou?

Dressed in azure colored clothes and an azure colored veil, as soon as Duanmu Lingshuang saw Di Chen, an unusual excitement flashed across her eyes before quickly glancing towards Qing Shui. On the other hand, Lady Duanmu smiled in joy: “You guys are here.”
    1. You would have the browse over the past 5 or so pages in the thread, shes basically the most important woman in the story.
    2. Yes she does, and to my current knowledge, she isn't a virgin, because she has her daughter, but her husband is dead.
    3. I dunno, it's not really important, Lingshuang appears to be a very minor character. I think it's because Madame Duanmu wanted Lingshuang to marry MC but she didn't really want to so the fact that he already has wives means she has an excuse to get her mother to stop bringing it up. Lingshuang marries some ordinary fellow.
  • Alright cool thanks exalted

• Do you know how powerful this woman in the coffin is and that turtle gaurding tha palace I was guessing she might be a martial emperor but since you said she's one of the most important characters she might be a false god?
  • Ragnarock said:
    Do you know how powerful this woman in the coffin is and that turtle gaurding tha palace I was guessing she might be a martial emperor but since you said she's one of the most important characters she might be a false god?
    I don't know what her current level is right now, the MC guesses she's a Martial Emperor. According to the spoilers, she's always a step ahead of the MC, and even at the end of the series, she and the MC are the strongest around, and she's a little stronger than he is.
  • edited September 2017
    1. Is the false god level the level  he reached in the end i remember a spoiler saying at the it said Qing shui felt that the ancient strengthening technique at the 9th heavenly layer was not he end and was a just a new beginning is that true?

2. Hey guys in ast in one chapter it said martial saints will have a lifespan up to 1000 years is that true I now xiantian has 500 years I just can't belive that 500 years of lifespan would be the limit?
  • Ragnarock said:

1. You would have the browse over the past 5 or so pages in the thread, shes basically the most important woman in the story.
    2. Yes she does, and to my current knowledge, she isn't a virgin, because she has her daughter, but her husband is dead.
    3. I dunno, it's not really important, Lingshuang appears to be a very minor character. I think it's because Madame Duanmu wanted Lingshuang to marry MC but she didn't really want to so the fact that he already has wives means she has an excuse to get her mother to stop bringing it up. Lingshuang marries some ordinary fellow.
    2. The author actually does say she is a virgin and implies that her daughter isnt really her flesh and blood. However the author is also very bad at completely explaining things and often creates plot holes so he could have contradicted himself on this as well.
  • Ragnarock said:
    1. Is the false god level the level  he reached in the end i remember a spoiler saying at the it said Qing shui felt that the ancient strengthening technique at the 9th heavenly layer was not he end and was a just a new beginning is that true?

2. Hey guys in ast in one chapter it said martial saints will have a lifespan up to 1000 years is that true I now xiantian has 500 years I just can't belive that 500 years of lifespan would be the limit?
    1. This is a plot hole that the author never explains at the end. The novel ends half finished with a lot not explained and plots that were started but left unfinished.

2. This isn't really mentioned later in the novel as the life span issue doesn't matter much. However, I think the life span does increase later but it isn't something like eternal life like other novels since later in the novel several people in charge of sects are mentioned to be dying from old age.
  • edited September 2017
    Ya I assume as well that there is eternal life since mc had reached an extremely high level in this novel and at the end he reached the 9th layer in the ancient strengthening technique and he found out it was just the begging which means there a lot of improvement I mean a Chinese saying in a lot of these novels is that there never an end to cultivating and this author could have planned for eternal life and a lot more cultivation realms would be nice if he made a sequel as it would answer a lot of plot holes and have a better closing in the end don't need a coiling dragon ending!

2. do we know what cultivation lvl his clan members reached st the end?
  • If going by the recent translated chapters who is the next harem member? 
  • Someone plz explain to me how his bitches technique worked on mc when supposedly nature energy should have been more then enough to fking work?

By the time Qing Shui had recovered from his stupor, he discovered that his body was a little stiff. The Qi of the Ancient Strengthening Technique and Nature Energy were rapidly helping him to recover but it seemed that he had no way to avoid that extraordinarily sharp dagger.

Meeting with unexpected failure!

Qing Shui finally understood how it felt to meet with unexpected failure. It was a pity that he was not able to avoid this attack. If he had a little more time, just a little more time, it would be sufficient to save himself.

Like seriously her stupid dance was able to work against mc this author makes no fking sense maybe if she was at the very peak of the martial saint lvl or martial emperor but she isnt this is just stupid 

• Crap like that happens frequently, it's like the author wants to make the MC overpowered, but wants him to still encounter danger in order for "suspense".

• Ikr at least make it make sense I mean he was able to kicker into meat pulp aka blood mist if she can't even take a hit or dodge her attack should not have worked
  • Does this woman Tantai Xianzi join Mcs harem ?
  • Can some one tell me if the girl in the coffin how long will they be enemies and how do they come to like each other?
  • Ragnarock said:
    Can some one tell me if the girl in the coffin how long will they be enemies and how do they come to like each other?
    It's off and on, the mc finds her later in the novel and decides to help her out. For a while they are allies and eventually become more but she awakens her bloodline causing her entire personality to change. Due to the mc inherited war God status she deems him as an enemy for a pretty long time. Later she slowly starts to remember her past feelings but doesn't really ever get back together with him. Due to the birth of their child she fully remembers her feelings for him but they decide not to completely get back together due to their respected sides. Instead they plan to eventually gain enough power in their respected sides influence to be able to force both sides into working together so they can be together again.
  • edited September 2017
    1. Do they ever accomplish that because that would suck if it never happens?

2. At the xiantian stage you gain 500 years of life and at the martial saint realm you gain a lifespan a total of 1000 years altogether does your lifespan increase at the martial emperor level?
  • Ragnarock said:
    1. Do they ever accomplish that because that would suck if it never happens?

2. At the xiantian stage you gain 500 years of life and at the martial saint realm you gain a lifespan a total of 1000 years altogether does your lifespan increase at the martial emperor level?
    1. The novel is basically incomplete leaving a ton of questions that never get answered. This is one of the unanswered questions for the novel.

2. Not sure if it's even mentioned as said before the hole lifespan topic is pretty much abandoned later as something important. 
  • Thank you!

1.Why is Hai dongqing upset will she eventually go to the green cloud continent to live with Qing shui and his family?

Qing Shui gave her a kiss and left. Since he was going to leave, he should be more decisive. He didn’t wish to see Hai Dongqing’s sad look.

Hai Dongqing smiled gracefully, sending Qing Shui off. It was only after she couldn’t see Qing Shui anymore that the smile on her face had disappeared.

2. Where will all of Mcs woman live in the future will they still be in the green cloud continent and will all his wives reach False God Level and or Divine Warrior if not do you think it would be possible?

• Ragnarock said:
    Thank you!

1.Why is Hai dongqing upset will she eventually go to the green cloud continent to live with Qing shui and his family?

Qing Shui gave her a kiss and left. Since he was going to leave, he should be more decisive. He didn’t wish to see Hai Dongqing’s sad look.

Hai Dongqing smiled gracefully, sending Qing Shui off. It was only after she couldn’t see Qing Shui anymore that the smile on her face had disappeared.

2. Where will all of Mcs woman live in the future will they still be in the green cloud continent and will all his wives reach False God Level and or Divine Warrior if not do you think it would be possible?

1. If I remember correctly at this point she is upset because he hadn't accepted her yet into his harem. She does join it later and I believe lives with the rest of the family.

2. They all live together but specifically where I don't remember I know they move to the upper four continents but not sure on the final place. As for the strength of his wives, a couple of them are pretty strong and at least 2 are false gods by the end of the novel but the novel is pretty incomplete and the rest aren't mentioned much.
  • edited September 2017
    Thanks anyways 

1.you said a I'd a couple of them are false gods are the rest of his wives like peak martial emperor I mean shouldn't be to difficult with Mcs help?

2. Will Zu Qing be able to becom every strong to I'm at chapter 1004 and she kinda weak?

3. If someone knows what his harems cultivation levels will be at plz tell me at least what realm?

4. Will mc find a cure for Luna Luna's seven aperture heart so she can have a long lifespan as long as mc and all his wives?