Is Wuxiaworld over?

Check out this link. https://www.webnovel.com/newArrivals ;
Pretty much all of wuxiaworld's novels are on there even the ones that have been completed.

Comments

• People in Qidian are liars and thieves ! They are stealing all WW website and ignoring all legal agreement. 

Shame on Them ! 

• http://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/qidian-dual-hosting-wuxiaworld-novels.43003/
    and here is the response from Ren (owner of WW)
    http://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/you-tired-of-this-qi-shit-yet.43007/

but like the above comment stated thieves, that are jealous of wuxiaworlds success!!! before attacking wuxiaworld what they should have done is fine those machine translators that are tl'ing about 7 novels before trying to steal views!!! 
  • ISSTH and AWE are EXCLUSIVE RIGHT to WW ...

QIDIAN is just stealing everything :)
  • edited July 2017
    I have this crazy idea, why dont we go host all the qidian novels in a different site, then post in novel updates, become a new pirate bay for QI wuxia novels, so that people wont have to read in QI

If someone could make a capture script, a code would be 24hrs connected to the internet through online peers, it would read all of QIs novels, targetting the chaps, then encoding it into a google docs, (that way it couldnt be taken down as it is a document), everytime a new chapter is posted in QI, the program automatically captures it too and in real time updates the google docs, then the docs would be saved in a google drive, links to the drive could be hosted in the forums of novel updates using TOR browser and fake accounts ( IF we have a programmer that could do this, i would love it).

Then we could start a campaign, boycotting QI, only reading the translations from the google docs :D. It wont even affect the translators as they are paid by contract, only the website would be affected!
  • please dont ban me from the forums ):
  • People should boycott novelupdates. They are just acting as QI propaganda tool nowadays.
  • edited July 2017
    WW is far from over.

Support WW/other legal translations, boycott QI. Probably the best thing we can do in this situation to help WW.

and @mikester919 There's no need for us to start down such a dirty path, and even if something like you described happened, it wouldn't change anything.
  • I have this crazy idea, why dont we go host all the qidian novels in a different site, then post in novel updates, become a new pirate bay for QI wuxia novels, so that people wont have to read in QI

If someone could make a capture script, a code would be 24hrs connected to the internet through online peers, it would read all of QIs novels, targetting the chaps, then encoding it into a google docs, (that way it couldnt be taken down as it is a document), everytime a new chapter is posted in QI, the program automatically captures it too and in real time updates the google docs, then the docs would be saved in a google drive, links to the drive could be hosted in the forums of novel updates using TOR browser and fake accounts ( IF we have a programmer that could do this, i would love it).

Then we could start a campaign, boycotting QI, only reading the translations from the google docs :D. It wont even affect the translators as they are paid by contract, only the website would be affected!
    I like this idea haha
  • There's also a reddit alternative, qidian underground