Every Time I Post My Comments Need To Await Moderation

Hello,

As you can read in the Discussion Title when I try and place a comment it needs to await moderation. I'm not using any curse words or insulting anyone and it's still getting blocked so it's starting to become an annoyance. Am I on some kind of blacklist? And if so, what did I do that was wrong? What rules did I break because I have no idea. Could someone please have a look at this? I don't think I did anything that deserves me having to go through the moderation process in perpetuity. And if I am using some 'bad' words I'd like to know what they are so I can avoid them in the future.

Kind regards,

Baghram

Comments

• Sometimes it's just the spam filter being overly sensitive. It doesn't really have to do with using curse words.
  • edited July 30
    I'm having the same problem, I am trying to post my translation of the novel Legend of Fu Yao in the "Translations" category, but every time I try to post it says I have to wait for approval before the comment will show. I thought it was the links in the footnotes of my translation, so I removed the links, but I still can't post anything :(
    Edit: I can post now, I think it's the word count being too large for some chapters. If you remove links and tone down on the length posting should be ok.
  • I am unable to make posts in my Original Novel thread, of any length. This may be because I am the only poster in it? 

I've tried chopping my chapter into smaller sizes but that just means I have half a dozen versions of the same chapter waiting moderation
  • I am unable to make posts in my Original Novel thread, of any length. This may be because I am the only poster in it? 

I've tried chopping my chapter into smaller sizes but that just means I have half a dozen versions of the same chapter waiting moderation
    Isn't this your novel?
    http://forum.wuxiaworld.com/discussion/8623/treasures-of-heaven-and-earth-天堂与地球的宝藏-an-original-xiaxia-by-wheeledwriter#latest

I remember seeing your name in the list of things detected by the spam filter. It should not happen again. If it does, it's easier to send me a pm and requesting me to approve it.