Every Time I Post My Comments Need To Await Moderation

Hello,

As you can read in the Discussion Title when I try and place a comment it needs to await moderation. I'm not using any curse words or insulting anyone and it's still getting blocked so it's starting to become an annoyance. Am I on some kind of blacklist? And if so, what did I do that was wrong? What rules did I break because I have no idea. Could someone please have a look at this? I don't think I did anything that deserves me having to go through the moderation process in perpetuity. And if I am using some 'bad' words I'd like to know what they are so I can avoid them in the future.

Kind regards,

Baghram

Comments

• Sometimes it's just the spam filter being overly sensitive. It doesn't really have to do with using curse words.
  • edited July 30
    I'm having the same problem, I am trying to post my translation of the novel Legend of Fu Yao in the "Translations" category, but every time I try to post it says I have to wait for approval before the comment will show. I thought it was the links in the footnotes of my translation, so I removed the links, but I still can't post anything :(
    Edit: I can post now, I think it's the word count being too large for some chapters. If you remove links and tone down on the length posting should be ok.
  • I am unable to make posts in my Original Novel thread, of any length. This may be because I am the only poster in it? 

I've tried chopping my chapter into smaller sizes but that just means I have half a dozen versions of the same chapter waiting moderation
  • I am unable to make posts in my Original Novel thread, of any length. This may be because I am the only poster in it? 

I've tried chopping my chapter into smaller sizes but that just means I have half a dozen versions of the same chapter waiting moderation
    Isn't this your novel?
    http://forum.wuxiaworld.com/discussion/8623/treasures-of-heaven-and-earth-天堂与地球的宝藏-an-original-xiaxia-by-wheeledwriter#latest

I remember seeing your name in the list of things detected by the spam filter. It should not happen again. If it does, it's easier to send me a pm and requesting me to approve it.  
  • Sadly, I am still receiving the 'your comment is awaiting moderation' messages every time I try and comment on a chapter. I would like to know why this is. What rule did I break? I don't post spoilers, I don't insult people. Sure I can whinge and moan about the novel as is showcased by what I was trying to post on The Legendary Dragon King:

''This Shen Yi clearly isn’t very intelligent. She knows that with Xu Xiaoyan’s strength she only stands a chance of making the cut at night. She also knows that Tang Wulin is extremely strong physically and excels in close combat, yet she couldn’t see through his stalling tactic when he was only using his control ability?

Shrek Academy’s judgement so far isn’t impressing me very much.''

The worst thing I can remember doing is posting on MGA and ATG that I was tired of the novel because of some stupid thing the MC did for the umpteenth time and I was dropping the novel (which I did in both cases). Is this enough to put me in purgatory for the rest of my existence? This has been going on for months now. Hell, people can keep on spamming stuff about F5 sect and that lame explosiooooon thing. There's even a guy that gets to keep on placing complete and utter inane ramblings and even spoilers about Tales of Demons and Gods underneath Martial God Asura chapters but I'm the one that doesn't get to comment on chapters?

Frankly I am getting pretty sick and tired of this situation. If breaking some sort of 'comment rule' is really so egregious at least put up a list of clear rules of what can and can not be said in comments. And when someone gets placed on a blacklist at least have the common courtesy to send them a message as to why.