i heard the author gonna release it weekly?

"That the author is now releasing the novel weekly instead of it being on hiatus" is what i heard is this true can someone confirm this?

Comments

• is this true ?

• boyd said:
    "That the author is now releasing the novel weekly instead of it being on hiatus" is what i heard is this true can someone confirm this?

And where did you hear this?
  • edited July 25
    Rewrite said:
    boyd said:

ReadMangaToday comments.
  • if the author delays anymore people will forget tales of demon and god ,
  • nope..thats a hoax

• I don't think I have an emotion that fits that statement.. insane laughter perhaps? 
    we all know that the author only writes one chapter a month because.. I dunno.. to cash in the paycheck? I don't know how they do pays over there is the east. 

• boyd said:
    Rewrite said:
    boyd said:

ReadMangaToday comments.
    Not a credible source
  • Qyviel said:
    boyd said:
    Rewrite said:
    boyd said:

ReadMangaToday comments.
    Not a credible source
    I know that, that is why i asked for confirmation from anyone.
  • [star marshal god technique & TDG] comic releases are fast  , imagine if he puts all his effort in to writing we would have crossed 2000+ chapters
  • mangobite said:
    [star marshal god technique & TDG] comic releases are fast  , imagine if he puts all his effort in to writing we would have crossed 2000+ chapters
    That would have been fantastic, i really hope he will pick it up again sooner or later.
  • Hmmm... Fascinating.... Although MADSNAIL is MADSNAIL.... still this will drag for a very very very very..... long long long time....
  • He is like ...Cool af even though there are so many bashers out there already ;)
  • u noticed that the manga release is also by mad snail as artist..... he write and draw 2 stories... i guess is not a surprise he release once a month
  • Give raw source lol =_=
    古月方源 - “当困境来临时,要把心交给希望。”
  • mad snail should give his job to turbo snail. 
  • Even if he releases 2ch/day the novel is already wasted.
  • Yep, Star Martial arts should be taken in by a translator or else I will die it by reading it on lnmtl