i heard the author gonna release it weekly?

"That the author is now releasing the novel weekly instead of it being on hiatus" is what i heard is this true can someone confirm this?

Comments

• is this true ?

• boyd said:
    "That the author is now releasing the novel weekly instead of it being on hiatus" is what i heard is this true can someone confirm this?

And where did you hear this?
  • edited July 25
    Rewrite said:
    boyd said:

ReadMangaToday comments.
  • if the author delays anymore people will forget tales of demon and god ,
  • nope..thats a hoax

• I don't think I have an emotion that fits that statement.. insane laughter perhaps? 
    we all know that the author only writes one chapter a month because.. I dunno.. to cash in the paycheck? I don't know how they do pays over there is the east. 

• boyd said:
    Rewrite said:
    boyd said:

ReadMangaToday comments.
    Not a credible source
  • Qyviel said:
    boyd said:
    Rewrite said:
    boyd said:

ReadMangaToday comments.
    Not a credible source
    I know that, that is why i asked for confirmation from anyone.
  • [star marshal god technique & TDG] comic releases are fast  , imagine if he puts all his effort in to writing we would have crossed 2000+ chapters
  • mangobite said:
    [star marshal god technique & TDG] comic releases are fast  , imagine if he puts all his effort in to writing we would have crossed 2000+ chapters
    That would have been fantastic, i really hope he will pick it up again sooner or later.
  • Hmmm... Fascinating.... Although MADSNAIL is MADSNAIL.... still this will drag for a very very very very..... long long long time....
  • He is like ...Cool af even though there are so many bashers out there already ;)
  • u noticed that the manga release is also by mad snail as artist..... he write and draw 2 stories... i guess is not a surprise he release once a month
  • Give raw source lol =_=
    古月方源 - “当困境来临时,要把心交给希望。”
  • mad snail should give his job to turbo snail. 
  • Even if he releases 2ch/day the novel is already wasted.
  • Yep, Star Martial arts should be taken in by a translator or else I will die it by reading it on lnmtl

• some one should license this entire thing to the translator  , he is more dependable .
  • edited August 29
    Guys sorry to burst ur bubble but mad snail has stopped working on the novel version of star martial god technique and it evens says its on hiatus on NU, id personally recommend not reading anything else from this author as you would just end up being disappointed as Mad Snail is known to have slow releases and sometimes never finishes his works (other novels and stuff)
  • I  would post an meme of somone laughing but I think forum rules don't allow it.
  • Mad Snail priority list : 1) Live Action Movie 2) Anime  3) Manhua 4) Novel .

regarding option 1 idk anything , he is mad so he can do it .