Properties in Conviction

How many properties does Nie Yan and Asskickers United own in Conviction throughout the series. 

Comments

• hmmm, basically everything.? His total networth isnt really given at the end of the series but from what I remember in the end Nie Yan holds a monopoly of conviction due to the strength of asskickers united and its financial backing from the tianxia group

But for a more specific answer. Just before the final segment, or rather, the final battle, Nie Yan owns the starry night pharmacy (a monopoly of atleast 90-95% of alchemy market in the radiant empires), starry night non-pharmacy things (tinkerers, enchanters, etc. not a monopoly but very strong), A lot of auction houses (maybe 80% of them or more), A lot of strongholds (again probably at 80% or more), A fiefdom (like an actual plot of land that he owns where he made his own very big city).

And to end this all he actually owns the radiant empire and presumable gains tax from everyone and also offerings from the church
  • edited July 2017
    hmmm, basically everything.? His total networth isnt really given at the end of the series but from what I remember in the end Nie Yan holds a monopoly of conviction due to the strength of asskickers united and its financial backing from the tianxia group

But for a more specific answer. Just before the final segment, or rather, the final battle, Nie Yan owns the starry night pharmacy (a monopoly of atleast 90-95% of alchemy market in the radiant empires), starry night non-pharmacy things (tinkerers, enchanters, etc. not a monopoly but very strong), A lot of auction houses (maybe 80% of them or more), A lot of strongholds (again probably at 80% or more), A fiefdom (like an actual plot of land that he owns where he made his own very big city).

And to end this all he actually owns the radiant empire and presumable gains tax from everyone and also offerings from the church

What does he gain from the upcoming Auction? 
    What happens with Azure Falling Sky and Clear Sky?
    And who is Shadow Killer’?
  • Sorry, you might know now tho, but, I'm not so sure about the Auction, what upcoming auction? i dont really remember and i havent been reading the translations, cus im kinda busy, Also Azure Falling Sky and Clear Sky werent the names used in the MTL so im also not sure (if you could give more background on whats happening currently i might be able to answer), But Shadow Killer is a kinda legendary figure in the previous timeline, he was able to become a hunter-shadow dancer (i think, if i rembmer correctly), also in the real world he is an expert assassin.  
  •  mikester919 said:
    Sorry, you might know now tho, but, I'm not so sure about the Auction, what upcoming auction? i dont really remember and i havent been reading the translations, cus im kinda busy, Also Azure Falling Sky and Clear Sky werent the names used in the MTL so im also not sure (if you could give more background on whats happening currently i might be able to answer), But Shadow Killer is a kinda legendary figure in the previous timeline, he was able to become a hunter-shadow dancer (i think, if i rembmer correctly), also in the real world he is an expert assassin.  

we are at the part where Shadow Killer tries to kill Nie Yan. 
    so what happens between 
    Shadow Killer and Nie Yan?

the auction is the one just before they link the real world currency to the currency is Conviction,
    so i wanted to know what all he buys?

Azure Falling Sky(Withered Leaf) is the gaming organization that joins Asskickers United but then quits due to conflict with another gaming organization. And Clear Skyis the owner of Azure Falling Sky and Tuoba Family Head. He tries to force Smoke Stub and the rest of Azure Falling Sky to join Victorious Return but Smoke Stub and the rest of his friends quit Azure Falling Sky as a result. 

• edited July 2017
    Great!
    First off, Nie Yan is gonna end up raising the prices for the auction houses by a large margin causing other financial groups to be unable to compete with the auction houses, he ends up buying 3 out of 4 major auction houses as i remember.

Azure Falling Sky isn't very important in this story, they lose all their limelight as soon as they merge with VR, VR ofcourse inevitably gets destroyed in the hands of Nie Yan

Shadow Killer goes quite far in the series so be warned, major spoilers are ahead. SK tries to assassinate NY several times and almost every time he would be so close to succeeding due to his "shameless" way of assassinating, he would always tail NY and when he is in a pinch SK would always make things worse.

MAJOR AND DETAILED SPOILERS AHEAD

He never succeeds killing NY tho and after 3 failed attempts, NY makes a bet with SK. NY proposed that if NY kills SK first, NY would be able to request SK to kill 3 people and SK could make no qualms against it. in return if SK gets to kill NY first, then SK can kill NY causing major losses for NY. NY succeeds in killing SK and orders SK to kill his current biggest headache Bloodthirsty Warblade Something (I dont remember the mtl name). Ofcourse SK succeeds. After this NY then orders SK to kill another big enemy from the other empire, the guild leader of Angel's Dominance. This causes SK to be held in a corner because the studio that SK works in is held by Century Financial, and so is Angel's Dominance. SK eventually kills Angel's Dominance's guild leader causing him to lose everything. NY extends an olive branch to SK inviting him into Asskickers United. A lot happens after....
  • Great!
    First off, Nie Yan is gonna end up raising the prices for the auction houses by a large margin causing other financial groups to be unable to compete with the auction houses, he ends up buying 3 out of 4 major auction houses as i remember.

Azure Falling Sky isn't very important in this story, they lose all their limelight as soon as they merge with VR, VR ofcourse inevitably gets destroyed in the hands of Nie Yan

Shadow Killer goes quite far in the series so be warned, major spoilers are ahead. SK tries to assassinate NY several times and almost every time he would be so close to succeeding due to his "shameless" way of assassinating, he would always tail NY and when he is in a pinch SK would always make things worse.

MAJOR AND DETAILED SPOILERS AHEAD

He never succeeds killing NY tho and after 3 failed attempts, NY makes a bet with SK. NY proposed that if NY kills SK first, NY would be able to request SK to kill 3 people and SK could make no qualms against it. in return if SK gets to kill NY first, then SK can kill NY causing major losses for NY. NY succeeds in killing SK and orders SK to kill his current biggest headache Bloodthirsty Warblade Something (I dont remember the mtl name). Ofcourse SK succeeds. After this NY then orders SK to kill another big enemy from the other empire, the guild leader of Angel's Dominance. This causes SK to be held in a corner because the studio that SK works in is held by Century Financial, and so is Angel's Dominance. SK eventually kills Angel's Dominance's guild leader causing him to lose everything. NY extends an olive branch to SK inviting him into Asskickers United. A lot happens after....
    Thanks

• @mikester919
    what happens to Heaven Breaker and the players of Victorious Return after they are arrested by the Calore guards for insulting Nie Yan?

Thanks.
  • avijoyd said:
    @mikester919
    what happens to Heaven Breaker and the players of Victorious Return after they are arrested by the Calore guards for insulting Nie Yan?

Thanks.
    Hmmm, not anything too big, but pretty sure that whatever nie yan was planning at the moment succeeded cus heaven breaker wasnt present, im not too sure about the details