Reading/translating a novel to learn Chinese

Hi, fellow Daoists!

The thing is that after reading most of what WW has to offer I decided to go learn Chinese. I'm not even houtian level right now as I lack vocabulary greatly. I tried reading random wikipedia articles in Chinese, and that actually helps a lot. But reading a novel could be even more interesting.

So... here comes the question:
Could you recommend me a novel that is
(a) not paywalled;
(b) not very difficult to read (I want to learn, not to burn my mind to ashes);
(c) untranslated atm;
(d) fairly interesting (well, it's a given that tastes differ, no problem here).

While we are at it... where do you usually read Chinese novels, except for qidian?

Comments

• You can search some apps in either google play or app store, search 小说, then you'll find thousands of free Chinese novels to read.
  • Thank you.
    Could you recommend some specific titles that use easier to understand and translate Chinese? I mean I could pick up any of them, but if there is a ton of archaic word / references I would be at a loss 
  • Thank you.
    Could you recommend some specific titles that use easier to understand and translate Chinese? I mean I could pick up any of them, but if there is a ton of archaic word / references I would be at a loss 
    Hi, I have sent you a message.