Will Leylin will stay at this level of power for a long time? Why?

I read that he will stay rank 6 for 300 chapters? The novel only has 400 chapters left though. Why does he stay rank 6 for so long? Also when he turns level 7 will he be OP, like some sort of weird transformation or something? I can't understand why it takes so long when so little of the novel is left. After he turns rank 7 only 150 chapters are left in the novel so i'm guessing he almost instantly becomes rank 8 and then 9 which is lame to me.

Comments

• edited July 2017
    We basically get to experienced what a true 'expert reincarnated/took over the body of...' story should be about, and not those where the "expert" has the hormones of a pregnant woman, mind of a pedophile, and the brain of a preschooler with a superiority complex. I'm you are going to find the 300+ to be too short and want more. 
  • edited August 2017
    I read that he will stay rank 6 for 300 chapters? The novel only has 400 chapters left though. Why does he stay rank 6 for so long? Also when he turns level 7 will he be OP, like some sort of weird transformation or something? I can't understand why it takes so long when so little of the novel is left. After he turns rank 7 only 150 chapters are left in the novel so i'm guessing he almost instantly becomes rank 8 and then 9 which is lame to me.

probably cause author wants to get  last minute touch up on world of gods and to make him the complete fusion of magus and god