TDG is going to fast and the author is s*&^ for doing this

2»

Comments

• What nationality does Mad Snail belong?And what are his hobbies
  • Chinese? i think thats a given, and his hobbies? its probably trolling his readers
  • I think he is continuing the manga for some reason!
  • No one cares about the manga lol
  • well it is kind of cheap
  • This started off as a pretty epic story, I'm pretty disappointed with how it has turned out.

I think the writer just got bored of the story, which seems to be a habit of his. I've dropped reading it myself, and I might come back to it next year to see if anything has happened to it, but I won't expect anything grand.
  • Valatis said:
    This started off as a pretty epic story, I'm pretty disappointed with how it has turned out.

I think the writer just got bored of the story, which seems to be a habit of his. I've dropped reading it myself, and I might come back to it next year to see if anything has happened to it, but I won't expect anything grand.
    expect that after 1 - 2 yrs. there would only be 3 chapters added ....And Mad Snail would be like enjoy :) :D(then here comes my middle finger)
  • *Mad Snail would be like "Enjoy your -bleep- F-ing chapter" (and here comes my middle finger)
  • When was the last update?

• How was the update tho!? So short right?And we waited for 2 months at the very least
  • Dudes...Im so loving the anime that its killing me softly
    Why ohh why Mad Snail must you make me so vulnerable to your hypnosis  <span>:cold_sweat:</span>
    (although it seems more like from a PSP game :D :D )
  • Either this :-

i think he put his head in nitrous oxide after watching turbo movie  , he is not a car so it didnt work for him .
    nitrous oxide is laughing gas btw for car engines it works in a different way .

Or this :-

Parallel Multitasking he is writing novel , drawing his manhua , also we got his video game type anime , next live action movie , next live on tv everyday , next he will invade into real life to reduce eye strain.