TDG is going to fast and the author is s*&^ for doing this

TDG is a very popular novel yet the author is making it horrible and I dont like it
So...Why dont we just complain it here and JUST DO IT!!!

Comments

• I hope that mad snail continues this story with potential :'(
  • Wait you do know why the novel is so fucked up right?
  • I got the gist of it but I dont really know his situations
  • edited July 2017
    It's axed/dropped. Whatever you want to call it. He's just trying to finish it as fast as possible. Nothing we say or do will affect it at this point.
  • A shame really... story had potential sigh...
  • I could have sworn that the next parts would have a big fight with all the sect but ... I dont think that would happen for us
  • I only hope that he can atleast give us a epic ending and not some sh*ty stuff
  • Mad Snail does this often. He will start a story and it will be popular due to his decent skill as an author. Sadly, he will then lose interest and leave the project either in limbo or rush the ending. It was to be expected.
  • Amazing Author!!! He is so insignificant to the point that it is disgusting
  • You can find him in wuxianation.com. Hes translating novels over there
  • really sad. I liked it.

• degraded into a translator from a popular author...What a waste
  • why curse so much? whats with the hateful words? i understand the frustration but the way you speak seems like you have so much talent in writing or have a great imagination on creating epic novels. . . TDG is a good novel. it may have some issues such as fast pace, skips, unresolved mysteries and the likes but it is still great. we dont know the author's issues in life or whatever it is the affects his works. but you blabbering your frustrations here is just like a child whom his mommy didnt finish telling her bedtime stories. are you a donor that you complain so much?
  • edited July 2017
    Well, we actually know a decent portion of it, or so I've heard. There's a lot more details on the Chinese forums and stuff, but Mad Snail had been saying for a long time he had an "illness" or "family problems" that he needed to take care of so he couldn't update and write TDG as fast. Little did the readers know, that all this time he was "sick" or whatnot he was devoting to writing another novel - Star Martial God.
    It frankly doesn't matter what his issues were, or if he got bored. Yes we don't know the entire story, but well enough to realise that Mad Snail should have had the decency as an author to tell his fans what was going on (and the future of the novel).
    Furthermore, Mad Snail has a stable record of axing his novels midway or so. It's beyond me why you think people shouldn't get frustrated over this.
    The forums is just an outlet, if you're so annoyed or offended by the OP, then don't post or look at the thread. It takes .01 seconds to gloss over this thread.
  • impositio said:
    why curse so much? whats with the hateful words? i understand the frustration but the way you speak seems like you have so much talent in writing or have a great imagination on creating epic novels. . . TDG is a good novel. it may have some issues such as fast pace, skips, unresolved mysteries and the likes but it is still great. we dont know the author's issues in life or whatever it is the affects his works. but you blabbering your frustrations here is just like a child whom his mommy didnt finish telling her bedtime stories. are you a donor that you complain so much?
    Thats what we are trying to do since we want a regular paced novel and for the author to dream big than to crush our dreams.Although he may have some sickness, but unless it is a major one then it has already been 2 yrs of avidly waiting for a single chapter to be released yet he hasnt which is a bummer and isnt making himself clear on what situation is he in which is disrespect to the readers themselves and that is not what an author should do
  • I was following TDG but after finding out about Star Martial God and his past novesl which he simply stoped writting or rushed I completely dropped TDG, as a way to not support Mad Snail anymore. I really liked TDG but if the author does not care that much for his reader or his own stories, than we shouldn't follow him anymore, at least that is my opinion.

Now about the fellow who got so mad for the topic and the responses...really man? Come on, if u don't like it than don't read this topic, also you were being offensive towards others but ur response is pretty childish and one of a "crazy fanboy" so come on, no need for such a thing! Respect others buddy.
  • JackJames said:
    I was following TDG but after finding out about Star Martial God and his past novesl which he simply stoped writting or rushed I completely dropped TDG, as a way to not support Mad Snail anymore. I really liked TDG but if the author does not care that much for his reader or his own stories, than we shouldn't follow him anymore, at least that is my opinion.

Now about the fellow who got so mad for the topic and the responses...really man? Come on, if u don't like it than don't read this topic, also you were being offensive towards others but ur response is pretty childish and one of a "crazy fanboy" so come on, no need for such a thing! Respect others buddy.
    Exactly!!!
  • Why is he a translator now btw?

• dasbones said:
    TDG is a very popular novel yet the author is making it horrible and I dont like it
    Hola. Quiero ayuda para traducir y publicar una Novela nueva. Es muy Buena y quisiera saber si alguien me ayuda. Es una novela especial. Solo es necesario traducir de Español a Inglés. Me. Podría alguien Ayudar?
  • dasbones said:
    Hola. Quiero ayuda para traducir y publicar una Novela nueva. Es muy Buena y quisiera saber si alguien me ayuda. Es una novela especial. Solo es necesario traducir de Español a Inglés. Me. Podría alguien Ayudar?

Hola amigo, aunque yo soy español yo me parece muy difícil de traducir. ¡Lo siento!
    You are either on my side,
    By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....
  • dasbones said:
    Creo que deberías consultar traductores que saben traducir una variedad de idiomas
  • Puedo hacer eso si quisiera, pero todavía soy un estudiante así que no tendré demasiado tiempo en mis manos. También mis padres se enojarán si no consigo buenas calificaciones XD
    You are either on my side,
    By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....
  • opils said:
    Puedo hacer eso si quisiera, pero todavía soy un estudiante así que no tendré demasiado tiempo en mis manos. También mis padres se enojarán si no consigo buenas calificaciones XD
    ...They wont mind
  • Translation pls.
  • dasbones said:
    Why is he a translator now btw?

He isn't, the translator that goes by the name Mad Snail is someone else.
  • dasbones said:
    Why is he a translator now btw?

He isn't, the translator that goes by the name Mad Snail is someone else.
    Ohh, thanks bruv. And there I thought it was really true but ended as a hoax ~_~' 
    And thanks btw for translating CSG 
  • fuasbith said:
    Wait you do know why the novel is so fucked up right?
    Because he's rushing everything to be over as soon as possible.
    The very disturbing matter is that he made several novels, but all were dropped in the middle.
    The story's set up was actually very good. After being defeated in the final battle, he came back to his own young self and tried to challenge the world again to beat the final boss again.
    May this story give inspiration to real authors.
    I don't think he's lacking of money. With TDG they created a crappy 3d anime, a low-quality manhua, and tons of other stuff. Its success isn't low at all.
    No matter whatever he says, it doesn't give any explanation of making other novels (initially, in secret) and dropping the old ones when they still have big success.
    He's good in creating stories, but totally incapable to continue them. Not professional at all.

He should just sell the rights of his stories (maybe copypasted, but still good).
    Just like how people write lyrics for the singers. They should make the real masters bring the best out of their creations, because they can't.
  • i think he is just typically lazy, and a narcisist for his actions reflect what his personality is...atleast that is what my daoist master told me and he is A HEAVENLY SCHOLAR!!! :D
  • Even his other novels arent that great :\ hes overrated
  • where is he anyway :'( :/