Why Allheaven cant kill God,Ghost and Devil?

When Jin Yunshan attacked M&S, MH kick him right away at planet vast expanse. He could also kill him if he wanted. Allheaven is 3-4 realms above Meng Hao, Su Ming and Wang Lin, he could kill them easily(Meng hao is definatelly 3 realms above Jin Yunshan). 
Second question: Meng Hao is above Martial Ancestor but he is pushed back easily by Ghost-Allheaven and Devil-Allheaven (they are 2 realms below)

Comments

• Also Allheaven created the bloodlines to resurect himself-Meng Hao created clones to transend(last on had free will died anyway)
    Conclusion: Both are dicks , R.I.P clones and bloodlines
  • edited July 2017
    MH's thoughts: "He could easily handle any one of these opponents alone, and could have held his own against two. But to face three at the same time was impossible, not without using the Seal the Heavens Hex"
    We don't know Allheaven's realm, we don't know MH's realm, we don't know God's, Ghost's, Devil's realm when they severed Allheaven's finger.
    Allheaven used his eight transformation to create "puppets" from his memory of the God,Ghost and Devil, the ones that fought MH are weaker than when they fought Allheavean, because Allheavan is very weak at the moment with only 2 fingers and one eye.
    In the fight with MH they were referred to as "Transcendors" and i don't think it's the same thing as the transcendent realm (more likely they are called  "Transcendors"  because they transcended but their realm was not specified, i also can be wrong on what i said because it'a a little confusing)
    MH used only a little power of Seal the Heavens Hex to kill the God, Devil and Ghost,, he himself said that if he wanted to kill Allheaven he could have easily killed him with full power Seal the Heavens Hex but didn't because of the curse (this is mostly also because Allheavean is far too weak compared to his prime).
    At least this is how i saw it...
  • ZiLi said:
    MH's thoughts: "He could easily handle any one of these opponents alone, and could have held his own against two. But to face three at the same time was impossible, not without using the Seal the Heavens Hex"
    We don't know Allheaven's realm, we don't know MH's realm, we don't know God's, Ghost's, Devil's realm when they severed Allheaven's finger.
    Allheaven used his eight transformation to create "puppets" from his memory of the God,Ghost and Devil, the ones that fought MH are weaker than when they fought Allheavean, because Allheavan is very weak at the moment with only 2 fingers and one eye.
    In the fight with MH they were referred to as "Transcendors" and i don't think it's the same thing as the transcendent realm (more like DB used "Transcendors" because their realm was no specified, i also can be wrong on what i said because it'a a little confusing)
    MH used only a little power of Seal the Heavens Hex to kill the God, Devil and Ghost,, he himself said that if he wanted to kill Allheaven he could have easily killed him with full power Seal the Heavens Hex but didn't because of the curse (this is mostly also because Allheavean is far too weak compared to his prime).
    i would say that the Ghost, god and the devil only managed to take one finger of Allheaven's in my opinion is that ther original realm , is that they aither transcended only 2 of 3 , like the body,soul or cultivation
  • unIReap said:
    ZiLi said:
    In the fight with MH they were referred to as "Transcendors" and i don't think it's the same thing as the transcendent realm (more like DB used "Transcendors" because their realm was no specified, i also can be wrong on what i said because it'a a little confusing)
    i would say that the Ghost, god and the devil only managed to take one finger of Allheaven's in my opinion is that ther original realm , is that they aither transcended only 2 of 3 , like the body,soul or cultivation
    No, to be considered transcendent you've to transcend in all aspects, transcend in just 1 or 2 is in the realm of half transcendent. Btw, at least Patriach Vast Expanse realm at that time was confirmed to be Half Ancestor and said to be stronger than MH Half Ancestor.
  • edited July 2017
    I'm pretty sure when Meng Hao fought the 3 Allheaven clones of the Ghost, Devil, and God it was explicitly stated that they were half-step Ancestor Realm. Which makes it kind of weird he couldn't one shot them considering he should have been at least a realm above Ancestor. I think it was kind of bad writing that caused this, but it never made sense that Allheaven didn't just show up as his true self before sending his clone to fight Meng Hao. He almost assuredly could have killed MH with his supposed power (half-step Ancestor vs. ??? realms above that), but all in all, Allheaven was a very disappointing villain. Extremely anti-climactic boss fight, in my opinion.
  • I'm pretty sure when Meng Hao fought the 3 Allheaven clones of the Ghost, Devil, and God it was explicitly stated that they were half-step Ancestor Realm. Which makes it kind of weird he couldn't one shot them considering he should have been at least a realm above Ancestor. I think it was kind of bad writing that caused this, but it never made sense that Allheaven didn't just show up as his true self before sending his clone to fight Meng Hao. He almost assuredly could have killed MH with his supposed power (half-step Ancestor vs. ??? realms above that), but all in all, Allheaven was a very disappointing villain. Extremely anti-climactic boss fight, in my opinion.
    Well, to compare their transcendent powers with MH current power is a little difficult and debatable. For why Allheaven didn't show up personally is because he can't enter inside vast expanse and he want to exhaust all of MH means, he didn't want to kill MH he want to absorb him for his Nirvanic Rebirth.
  • Within the starry sky of Allheaven, the Transcendors would only be fighting the will of Allheaven, not the clone that exists outside the starry sky. The will of Allheaven is clearly not many classes above.
  • The last chapters explain it.
    I think Allheaven situation is same with Menghao's when he become Allheaven.

For the Ghost, he transcended after he absorb Allheaven's essence and become the Ghost. But Allheaven was not fully awaken, so too weak to consume Ghost.

Same with the Devil and God, which Allheaven full awake after the God destroy his third finger.

====

ISSTH – Book 10 – Chapter 1609

Perhaps it was because of how his body was fading away, and because of the power of his own Essence seeping out into the starry sky, that in one particular epoch, a certain person appeared. He was a powerful expert who surpassed all of the other powerful experts from the previous epochs. He eventually absorbed some of Meng Hao’s Essence, and became… a full Transcendor!

In the moment that he Transcended, Meng Hao, in his confusion, attempted to consume him. Unfortunately, he was too weak, so weak that he couldn’t even fully awaken. Before he could prepare himself fully, that Transcendor destroyed one of his fingers and left to travel the Universe.

Meng Hao felt pain, and began to tremble, a trembling that affected even the starry sky. Despite the fact that he wanted to, Meng Hao couldn’t awaken. He needed more time.

Another epoch went by, and another person appeared who absorbed some of his Essence and destroyed a second of his fingers. The pain nearly drove Meng Hao mad, and he was left howling in rage.

Eventually, a third Transcendor appeared, who destroyed a third finger. At long last… Meng Hao awoke. The third Transcendor was able to flee, but the important thing was that Meng Hao was now awake.