A few questions.

1. Does Leylin ever exact his revenge on the old guy who chased him away from the South Coast?
2. Which chapter(s) does Leylin advance his rank(s)? [After 4]
3. When does he have his first child?
4. Will you please tell me some other novels with guys as cold and uncaring as Leylin? [Chinese or Japanese]
Tagged:

Comments

• The 3 first questions are already answered on the spoiler post, actually the first 2 are already translated, on the current chapter (761) he just finished reaching level 6 a couple of chapters back.
    The 4th I can't help you there.
  • The 3 first questions are already answered on the spoiler post, actually the first 2 are already translated, on the current chapter (761) he just finished reaching level 6 a couple of chapters back.
    The 4th I can't help you there.
    Oh thank you. I'd really appreciate it if someone would come forth and recommend novels with these types of MCs. I really like WMW, Overlord (JP) and even Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken (JP) (To some extent.)
  • Have you tried Reverend Insanity. I heard the MC there is more brutal and uncaring than Leylin. Some even say compared to the MC of Reverend Insanity, Leylin can still be considered a saint.
  • Philemon said:
    Have you tried Reverend Insanity. I heard the MC there is more brutal and uncaring than Leylin. Some even say compared to the MC of Reverend Insanity, Leylin can still be considered a saint.
    Just read the reviews and I'm getting excited. Thank you. Keep 'em coming :smiley: 

• i recall people screaming about another novel the mc of which is far worse on the evil scale than leylin but i forgot the name of the novel 
  • i recall people screaming about another novel the mc of which is far worse on the evil scale than leylin but i forgot the name of the novel 
    Should be Reverend Insanity.
  • About Reverend Insanity, I see that only 35 chapters have been translated in http://zelskytranslations.com
    Are there any other translators or is there any other place I can read this?
  • About Reverend Insanity, I see that only 35 chapters have been translated in http://zelskytranslations.com
    Are there any other translators or is there any other place I can read this?