Are ALL of TDG chapter machine translated?

I'm reading manhwa on line, so I know what will gonna happen for next ~50-100 WN chapters. Right now I'm at 27th in WN and so far not even 1 chapter had any signs of proper grammar or using correct tenses. Overall quality is also lacking, like a 10 yo kid was trying his best to translate it. So that means someone just used machine translation OR someone inexperienced decided to translate it. Even simple half assed proof reading would fix majority of errors...

So my question is: Are all of those chapters as bad as starting ones? Cause if so, I doubt I can hold the vomit for much longer :/

Comments

• I guess noone will tell me. meh.
  • edited June 2017
    Manwha is pretty garbage imo, and no one really cares that much about the novel because Mad Snail completely screwed with the fan base.
    Didn't really directly answer your question though, sorry.
  • Have you actually seen how horrendous machine translations can be? Even one that has been edited? Comparing TDG translation with MTL is like heaven and earth. The manhua's translation is the one that looked pretty messy like obvious MTL.
  • After some point Manhwa TL gets better. Not perfect, but readable. In here, though, EVERY sentence uses wrong tenses. It's like me trying to read and guess what 7 y.o kid tries to say. It is a goddamn nightmare. Maybe it's not as bad as "real" machine translation, but it's bad enough to hurt eyes and brain.

Anyways, I'm not trying to hate on TLs, they do their job the best they can. But I just wanna know if, at some point, TLs quality gets better or still the same as early chapters.
  • Deothor said:
    After some point Manhwa TL gets better. Not perfect, but readable. In here, though, EVERY sentence uses wrong tenses. It's like me trying to read and guess what 7 y.o kid tries to say. It is a goddamn nightmare. Maybe it's not as bad as "real" machine translation, but it's bad enough to hurt eyes and brain.

Anyways, I'm not trying to hate on TLs, they do their job the best they can. But I just wanna know if, at some point, TLs quality gets better or still the same as early chapters.
    You will get use to it sooner or later you wont mind it anymore... Just think that one of your younger brother wrote you a letter... :smile: 
  • You shouldnt rant about MTL being horrible its just that your brains cant comprehend it, though mtl might be bad at first 
    But if you get used to it then your brain gets to pick up pace and then next day you will notice how easy it becomes to read