Slaughter - Spoilers

Can anyone provide background information on Slaughter? How is he connected to the Nine Mountains and Seas world? It was suggested in another thread that Slaughter is Wang Lin from Renegade Immortal. Thanks
Tagged:

Comments

• He seems to be a clone of Wang Lin from RI or Xian Ni. He owed Shui Donglui a favor, that's why he sliced a part of the Immortal God Continent I believe
  • Slaughter is both Wang Lin and not Wang Lin. If you already read RI then you will know that Slaughter is one of Essence True Body (evolved form of essence, basically making essence into your avatar) of Wang Lin. In RI, he is a combination of Slaughter Essence True Body, Lightning Essence True Body, Restriction Essence True Body, Absolute Beginning Essence True Body and Absolute End Essence True Body, at some point of RI Wang Lin give him independence in order to do something. I have reasons to believe that the so called Paragon Immortal World is Immortal (Rex translated Immortal as Celestial in his translation) Realm (which Wang Lin remould at some poin of RI) of cave world in RI.
  • Great - thanks for the information.

In Chapter 1534: When Meng Hao was trying to transcend, and a cloned-Slaughter and the Transcendent Cultivator showed up, the eye said: "You people failed back the. You do not qualify to try to eradicate me. you might have become more powerful since then, but you...do not qualify to stand in my way!" /end quote

Did Slaughter (Wang Lin) fail to defeat the Allheaven in Renegade Immortal? And who is the Transcendent Cultivator from the Immortal God Continent? Did he also fail in his respective story?

• That was not Slaughter's clone but Wang Lin's clone (albeit in RI Slaughter himself was said to also reach Heaven Trampling Realm). The other one that appear, the one with purple thing, is Su Ming's clone. If you read Beseech the Devil, Su Ming has one particular avatar whose appearance is all purple. 
    The fighting with Allheaven thing is only at ISSTH, in RI and Beseech The Devil the novels end sometimes after they reach Transcendence Realm (Heaven Trampling in RI, Boundless Dao in Beseech The Devil).
    Immortal God Continent name in RI is Xian Gang which can be translated as Immortal Universe or Immortal Star System (sorry, my understanding of Chinese is limited) and it's Wang Lin's last world at the end of RI novel before he take off somewhere along with Li Muwan.
    Barbarian Devil Realm is Su Ming's creation.
  • So Allheaven was only first brought up in ISSTH? He's not present in RI and BtD?
  • So Allheaven was only first brought up in ISSTH? He's not present in RI and BtD?
    Yes he is only present in ISSTH.
  • So where do the previous two stories end?
  • So where do the previous two stories end?
    After Wang Lin and Su Ming trascend but Allheaven is never mentioned in their story, basically BTD and RI only tell the story of how the two MC reached the pinnacle in devil and god continents.
  • Am i the only one who think that wang lin  in issth is like a different person from in xian ni ? ( since in xian ni ,it is said that he became a true immortal and ancient path with 27 stars but in issth it turns out that he is only ancient god not true immortal and the other ancient paths.  ) 
    it is like issth changed the ending of xian ni.

• gintoki99 said:
    Am i the only one who think that wang lin  in issth is like a different person from in xian ni ? ( since in xian ni ,it is said that he became a true immortal and ancient path with 27 stars but in issth it turns out that he is only ancient god not true immortal and the other ancient paths.  ) 
    it is like issth changed the ending of xian ni.

Well, you could say that Wang Lin is the combination of the God, Immortal and Devil ancient  path because of his op bloodline plus being a 27 star god. And issth technically didn't change the ending. It's more like since WL followed and transcended as the God, they just stuck with it. It will be spoiling RI too much if they added that bit of info with him having 3 ancient bloodlines and being a 27 star god now eould it? Imo