Immortality/lifespan

Can someone please tell me if the mc gains a 1000 year + lifespan or becomes immortal? It would help alot because it influences my decision to continue reading. 

P.s. I know the minimum lifespan is 150 and some live over 200, but thats way too vague for me. I feel satisfied knowing they can live 100000+ years or live forever its like my dream manifester in a novel. I know 200 is a lot compared to us, but idc about that, my preferences for the mc remain unchanged.

Comments

• he has about 10000+ lifespan at the end probably more because he uses saint force(purest energy)
  • 10,000 isn't very long for endgame cultivation. I was expecting a lot more, at least in the 100k's.
  • Well he turned down Tang San's offer to become a god, so he's still a mortal in TJSS universe standards, so he won't live very long in comparison to like the op end game levels
  • Han weiqing still a mortal till the end of HJC but he will become a god in DD2.5 Legend of Gods realm
  • Prady said:
    Well he turned down Tang San's offer to become a god, so he's still a mortal in TJSS universe standards, so he won't live very long in comparison to like the op end game levels
    Oh, so he's not even that strong at the end of the novel?
  • he is comparable to low level gods in power i think 
  • huge spoiler set way after HJC about the MC and his family

he becomes the god of destruction to have immortality for himself and his family as they are approaching the end of their natural lifespans and some have died(it doesnt say who tho it could be wife's or other family members) he regrets not taking Tang Sans offer to the position as God Asura so he had to become the god of destruction instead.

i only found this out recently in DD 2.5 - God Realms Legend

• Probably not his wives