Original Novel Directory

Comments

• edited December 2015
    Can I get Thundering Dragon! added to the directory as well please?

Appreciate all your hard work ^.^

RRL site: http://royalroadl.com/fiction/3854

updated on RRL and here. Release is like 1-2 weeks per chapter.
  • How do I get my story Trinity Mage on the directory, I have weekly updates sometimes more than one a week just depends on inspiration. My story is posted on here and RRL and my site Trinitymage

Follow my story on RRL or on my site TrinityMage hope you enjoy the adventure!
  • Can I get Thundering Dragon! added to the directory as well please?

adding :)
    Oscblade said:

How do I get my story Trinity Mage on the directory, I have weekly updates sometimes more than one a week just depends on inspiration. My story is posted on here and RRL and my site Trinitymage

adding :)

I will have them update today.

Can I get Thundering Dragon! added to the directory as well please?

• edited December 2015
    Thundering Dragon added

Trinity Mage  added

~Sorry for the delays, I haven't given up the big dream of conquering ... organizing all books, but a last I have been fighting a cold war which I lost to the villain named the Lord Flu. He's a horrible fella who makes fell more like Princess Peach then Xena the Warrior Princess. Lets just hope mario collects 100 stars soon. .:)

P.S I am finally getting better or I wouldn't be making jokes about my miserable experience. Also thanks Santa for hearing my wish. I just want be my healthy self. I need no more for my happiness. :D

• edited December 2015
    Tasear said:

Thundering Dragon added

Trinity Mage  added

~Sorry for the delays, I haven't given up the big dream of conquering ... organizing all books, but a last I have been fighting a cold war which I lost to the villain named the Lord Flu. He's a horrible fella who makes fell more like Princess Peach then Xena the Warrior Princess. Lets just hope mario collects 100 stars soon. .:)

P.S I am finally getting better or I wouldn't be making jokes about my miserable experience. Also thanks Santa for hearing my wish. I just want be my healthy self. I need no more for my happiness. :D

Thanks for adding my story and hope you get well asap also a mistake was put I dont have 69 chapters I have a total of 7 though chapter 8 will be out today. 
  • edited December 2015
    Oscblade said:

Tasear said:

Thundering Dragon added

Trinity Mage  added

Thanks for adding my story and hope you get well asap also a mistake was put I dont have 69 chapters I have a total of 7 though chapter 8 will be out today. 
    Sorry about that. Blame that cherry flavored medicine ;). I am fixing it right now. :D

P.S Thank you for your support :)
  • Tasear said:

Oscblade said:

Tasear said:

Thundering Dragon added

Trinity Mage  added

Sorry about that. Blame that cherry flavored medicine ;). I am fixing it right now. :D

P.S Thank you for your support :)
    Lol cool thanks 

• edited December 2015
    Unique Fusion Magic Hex Added

~Want to test out your reading speed Click Here or Here or Here.
  • Recommendations and other link updates
  • Tasear said:

Virtual God Zu added

~ The Heroes were attacking the my Demon Lord castle. so I spent the day convincing they got the wrong address. It gave me a Tension headache, but most of them have left. Unfortunately some heroes never leave and stay true to their beliefs. Honestly who more stubborn the Hero or the Demon Lord? We shall see. :D

Till next time.

Thanks for add/update btw :o
  • edited December 2015
    When a bored person reincarnated and become motivated added

~ I wonder if there's a connection between Christmas elves and wood elves. Do you think there's a connection?
  • When God is Bored added

~ What do you when your bored? I once tried looking up a list and they told me read a book, since then I never needed the list.
  • edited December 2015
    World Famous added

~If I ever become famous then I will be know for reader books.
  • World of Gods added

~ Have you ever wanted to become a god? It's real simple just submit to our original stories sections. Authors becomes gods that live hundreds of years past there physical time on earth.
  • All The Series that Start "Z"s have been added.
  • All The Series that Start "Y"s have been added.
  • All The Series that Start "X"s have been added.
  • All The Series that Start "W"s have been added.
  • All The Series that Start "V"s have been added.
  • All The Series that Start "U"s have been added.
  • The Monkey King added

~ Fun fact of the day, I don't like eggs, but I love nonalcoholic eggnog.
  • Nine Paths of Asura added

• You should add Shedding Skins by Egade, the writing is quite good.
  • Not gonna add my novel? Okay.
  • XYZfinal said:

You should add Shedding Skins by Egade, the writing is quite good.

Lowlav said:

Not gonna add my novel? Okay.

Sorry everyone, I disappeared for a bit. I shall add some more soon.
  • Tasear said:

XYZfinal said:

You should add Shedding Skins by Egade, the writing is quite good.

Lowlav said:

Not gonna add my novel? Okay.

Sorry everyone, I disappeared for a bit. I shall add some more soon.
    Here's the synopsis:

A boy with incredible talent and prospect, but with no cultivation technique. Can he ever break the chains of mortality?

Follow Shen Tu as the unfortunate singularity break his way through mortal realm. He will butcher a path to walk on, becoming known as God Butcher!

• Added Rafeal

~ The hero's trapped me in this prison, but when I awoke I found myself in another world. It found my way back after leaving my footsteps and legacy in the place called auridon.

• Tasear said:

Added Rafeal

~ The hero's trapped me in this prison, but when I awoke I found myself in another world. It found my way back after leaving my footsteps and legacy in the place called auridon.

Actually, I wrote that synopsis for God Butcher, currently at Chapter 10. Lol

• I noticed the updates broke the functionally of the thread. I review what happened and see what I can along with what I will be doing in the future.