Original Novel Directory

Comments

• edited October 2015
    All The Series that Start "F"s have been added.

~ On to more lies about the food pyramid. How come books aren't on it? Surely, everyone will be malnourished without books.
  • Can you please add 9 Lives?
  • I plan on updating every day mostly.
  • dou said:

Can you please add 9 Lives?

Do you have a synopsis for this story or would you like me to make one up?
  • I would like you to make one up. Thank you for everything.
  • oh right didnt notice this before but can u add "magic" to the tags for Antagonist Rewind? thx
  • dou said:

I would like you to make one up. Thank you for everything.

Your welcome, I will be on this sometime tonight or tomorrow morning.
    Minaku said:

oh right didnt notice this before but can u add "magic" to the tags for Antagonist Rewind? thx

Fixed
  • 9 Lives added

• All The Series that Start "G"s have been added.
  • Aegis: The Children of Eden added

~ Attempting to write my own, I realize that I am not plagued by the lack of creativity, but plagued with too much of it. I have a horrible tendency to skip words and sometimes who phrases as I just don't type fast enough for my thoughts.Therefore, revising and rewinding will be the keys to my success. Wish me luck :)
  • Can you add this to the link of my novel 9 Lives?

Also, please change synopsis to this:
    A man was shunned by the heavens his whole life. But he gets a chance to change it all. Not just one chance, nine chances.
  • dou said:

Can you add this to the link of my novel 9 Lives?

Also, please change synopsis to this:
    A man was shunned by the heavens his whole life. But he gets a chance to change it all. Not just one chance, nine chances.
    Done
  • Put RE:hamster too from royalroad.Its totally evil and mature..
  • Animester said:

Put RE:hamster too from royalroad.Its totally evil and mature..

Re: Hamster Added

O.o what a story. I only read the first chapter, but I got say this was a great crazy, evil laugh. Reminds of that guy who got cursed to help cats while having an allergy to them.

• Tasear said:

Animester said:

O.o what a story. I only read the first chapter, but I got say this was a great crazy, evil laugh. Reminds of that guy who got cursed to help cats while having an allergy to them.

"Nyan Koi!" is the thing you're thinking about.
  • Sitrix said:

Tasear said:

Animester said:

Noooo!!Nyan Koi is different entirely.Go and try it on http://royalroadl.com/fiction/3063....
  • Animester said:

Sitrix said:

Tasear said:

Animester said:

Noooo!!Nyan Koi is different entirely.Go and try it on http://royalroadl.com/fiction/3063....
    Not your story, what Tasear was talking about the dude cursed to help cats while having an allergy to them.
  • Life in a new world on royal road is a totaly kick ass original ln for me. Too bad i think it got dropped.
  • Sitrix said:

Animester said:

Sitrix said:

Tasear said:

Animester said:

Not your story, what Tasear was talking about the dude cursed to help cats while having an allergy to them.
    Indeed, that is correct. I found the series similar because ironic twist that involved animals. Though Hamster one takes more of evil route while cat one is more sweet in the story telling.

P.S Thanks for telling me the story title. As I couldn't remember it.
  • Nicole said:

Life in a new world on royal road is a totaly kick ass original ln for me. Too bad i think it got dropped.

Life in a New World Added

~  Wouldn't you know it being a female bandit is harder than I thought.Sure there's a female pirate but not a female bandit. Maybe I am just ... no I am normal. Oh well,  Not enough time to make my own costume, so it's going to be magus (mage) with a sword. Sighs... maybe next year.

P.S I realized Halloween was 31st not 30th ;)
  • edited November 2015
    "Those Who Aspired to Become Gods : A darker fairy tale"  on royalroadl is in my opinion really good. If someone is interested here is the link : http://royalroadl.com/fiction/2058
  • edited November 2015

Clash of Clans added

~ Ended up as a dark magus, but I had too much elegant smile.  I may be corrupt, but I am not good at being evil :( . Maybe, I am like demon dairy demon lord except female or maybe like female version of hero from superior cross doing good things while controlling darker side.  - The inter-toils of a demon lord.

P.S Why do I not have any female role models?
  • Dragon Souls Added

~ O.o it was only a few days to enjoy one my favorite Holidays. I don't regret, but I feel like fallen behind in my grand goal which is to... conquer the world of books! Whhaha, ... okay enough of that. I welcome all the new authors as your resident eccentric wannabe demon lord. 
  • Hey! Thanks for including Evolve in this amazing list. Could you please add the royalroad link to it? http://royalroadl.com/fiction/3713 and its updated 2-3 times a week. Thanks again :)
  • latradon said:

"Those Who Aspired to Become Gods : A darker fairy tale"  on royalroadl is in my opinion really good. If someone is interested here is the link : http://royalroadl.com/fiction/2058

The site was done earlier, but it will be added next.

Hey! Thanks for including Evolve in this amazing list. Could you please add the royalroad link to it? http://royalroadl.com/fiction/3713 and its updated 2-3 times a week. Thanks again :)

Thank you for support the growing directory. It's yet to get far in alphabet, but its like growing child that will one day be an adult. I am will update the information in the next few minutes.  :)
  • Blank Paper : Time of Origin added

~ The video is rendering, so soon the world have it's first wuxiaworld tutorial on how to add a table of contents.

• edited November 2015
    Darkness God Shura added

~ It occurs to me in hindsight that I could've of used my blog to make a directory, but it wouldn't been as fun. I wouldn't get to put random comments after an update on my pinky and the brain world domination plans. I wouldn't of learned patience with wordpress and it's mysterious issues, as I would of abandoned it for blogger. Nevertheless, It happened on wuxiaworld because I was inspired by another thread on wuxiaworld. At the time there wasn't any way to find a complete list of novels so I made one then I made others.  There was a problem and I like solving problems. :)
  • Would you mind giving my own work a try...? It's called From a Neet, To The Emperor's Wife, To...Eh, The Demon Overlord?! 
    You can find it on both Royalroad and here. However, I must first inform you that cross-dressing is a thing in this work of mine. And it's main focus for now...is comedy...
    Either way, Thanks!
  • latradon said:

Those Who Aspire to Become Gods: A Darker Fairy Tale added

~ Maybe, I am thinking too small. I could become an Evil God Ψ(☆w☆)Ψ. Maybe, I should read this.

Would you mind giving my own work a try...? It's called From a Neet, To The Emperor's Wife, To...Eh, The Demon Overlord?! 

You can find it on both Royalroad and here. However, I must first inform you that cross-dressing is a thing in this work of mine. And it's main focus for now...is comedy...
    Either way, Thanks!
    From a Neet, To The Emperor's Wife, To...Eh, The Demon Overlord?!  added
    ~ O.o Demon Overlord ... I got read this.
    (屮`∀´)屮
  • edited November 2015
    Oh sweet baby cheese-sus i just read the hamster thing...wow i laughed like hell but wow...i blame my immature sense of humor...