Celestial Qi ?

This has been on my mind for quite some time now so here goes.
What is celestial qi?
How is it different from spiritual qi?
Are their different types celestial qi?
Are there different types of quality like you have in Spiritual qi?
Whats its origin where did it come from?
Is it related to the energy of heaven and earth (All Heaven)?
Is it the same as immortal qi in issth?

Life is a never ending battle you win some and lose some if one cannot handle losses then how could one possibly win the war.

Comments

• Celestial in RI and Immortal in ISSTH is the same, it's just different translator term. The chinese word is the same that is 仙 (Xian).
    As far as I know, the purer the immortal qi the closer it's to golden in color.
    Basically, I think Celestial/Immortal Qi is just a type of Qi that Immortal path cultivator cultivated like there is Demon Qi for someone on Demon path, Devil Qi for Devil path and so on. Current time cultivator in current world in RI novel weren't consider Celestial/Immortal despite they can use Immortal/Celestial Qi, they're only cultivator.
  • Thanks!
    Life is a never ending battle you win some and lose some if one cannot handle losses then how could one possibly win the war.
  • A little adder, in RI current time cultivator in current world after Illusory Yin Realm starting from Corporeal Yang Realm will not use Celestial/Immortal Qi as their Qi for cultivation advancement but they're using Yuan Qi (which can be translated as Origin/Primary Qi). iirc actually in ancient time of current world Refining Qi cultivator use Yuan Qi which after a certain amount are gathered will make Nascent Soul change into Nascent Divinity (Rex term is Origin Soul) but current time cultivator use Spiritual Qi therefore the so called Nascent Divinity of current time cultivator is not really Nascent Divinity and only become true Nascent Divinity when they hit Illusory Yin Realm.
  • edited June 2017

A little adder, in RI current time cultivator in current world after Illusory Yin Realm starting from Corporeal Yang Realm will not use Celestial/Immortal Qi as their Qi for cultivation advancement but they're using Yuan Qi (which can be translated as Origin/Primary Qi). iirc actually in ancient time of current world Refining Qi cultivator use Yuan Qi which after a certain amount are gathered will make Nascent Soul change into Nascent Divinity (Rex term is Origin Soul) but current time cultivator use Spiritual Qi therefore the so called Nascent Divinity of current time cultivator is not really Nascent Divinity and only become true Nascent Divinity when they hit Illusory Yin Realm.
    Since your mentioning this so then what is Yuan qi and how may someone acquire it ?
  • I don't really remember how someone can acquire it , iirc it seems when they hit Illusory Yin or Corporeal Yang their Immortal Strength (Xian Li) naturally convert to Yuan Li. Later there are also some Yuan Jade containing Yuan Qi just like there are celestial jade and spirit jade.