WHO THE HELL IS INFERNAL QUEEN MEDUSA and Hero King?

Is hero King real or created by the tower, and who is MEDUSA?

Comments

• Real. She time-traveled. Medusa is the assessment program.
  • CKtalon said:
    Real. She time-traveled. Medusa is the assessment program.
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat spoile me more did they get out of the tower or still
  •  I currently stopped reading... Useless author...

Who the hell wastes chapters and chapters and chapters with a damn girl when It's not harem and clearly there isn't going to become one.

Wow. I mean it's been more than 20 chapters since this kingy stuff started, suddenly hero becomes op, even thought Shi Xiaobai was supposed to be weaker than new transcede king, he somehow managed to make hero king have feeling, which is kind of stupid...

Chapters wasted on talk.
  • Elion said:
     I currently stopped reading... Useless author...

Who the hell wastes chapters and chapters and chapters with a damn girl when It's not harem and clearly there isn't going to become one.

Wow. I mean it's been more than 20 chapters since this kingy stuff started, suddenly hero becomes op, even thought Shi Xiaobai was supposed to be weaker than new transcede king, he somehow managed to make hero king have feeling, which is kind of stupid...

Chapters wasted on talk.
    Now that you mention it i realize that the hero king is my biggest frustation over the series. And i agree with you that so many chapters, i really mean many, wasted on her.
    But if i think positively. With her presence i realize how selfless kali's love for sxb. I tought i was a tough guy but i cried reading about it (will be translated soon) lol. Im just thinking if i was sxb and i have someone like kali i will not consider li chenxi aka dawn even as a disposable side hoe. Well its just my opinion
  • The author just proved that time travel is possible, so what makes you think she won't appear again? Instead of time travel she might put herself into stasis or something. Anything's possible. Well the alternative is that the author is making a complete mirror of Fate/Stay Night's Saber. Since she and Shiro's love story also similar, in the way they separated