Wuxiaworld 2 eBook program

Hello Wuxiaworld,

So recently I got an e-reader and came across the problem of getting the chapters I wanted to read onto my Kindle.
After a few months I realized that almost all eBooks available on the web are outdated.

That's why I wrote a Python script that downloads chapters from wuxiaworld.com and generates an .epub file so I could read it offline on my e-reader.

Because of a request from a friend I modified my initial script to make it more user friendly and I decited to share with the community.

You can find the Python script on my GitHub page: https://github.com/MrHaCkEr/Wuxiaworld-2-eBook
Or you can download the standalone executable: https://github.com/MrHaCkEr/Wuxiaworld-2-eBook/releases.

The script is still somewhat work in progress but it is defenitly usable. For instructions on how to use it visit the GitHub page.

The script doesn't have a GUI and feel free to leave feedback 

Comments

• I did try using this but kindle only supports .mobi and not epub? I tried converting it but don't work giving error  then tried opening it in epub reader and error as well most likely its making corrupted files
  • SooDo said:
    I did try using this but kindle only supports .mobi and not epub? I tried converting it but don't work giving error  then tried opening it in epub reader and error as well most likely its making corrupted files
    Thanks for telling me I found the issue and fixed it. It should work now if you find any issues feel free to tell me :)
  • checked it. works fine if used through CMD, executable is corrupting files it makes. would be possible to add a number of chapter currently being read near name of chapter? it gets confusing without it.
  • Hello, i have no idea why you have "DOES NOT WORK!!!!" in your last release. Even the very first version works for me. Thank you very much by the way, i used it on many novels. I hope you will continue to upgrade it with new novels, I plan to read Overgeard next.
  • I don't know exactly why I wrote this, but if I recall correctly I there was a problem with comments being added to the eBook.
    I don't recommend downloading the executables anyway, since they are not updated recently so you would miss out new features and an improved eBook layout :)