What happenes to the girl in the beginning? +Q's

So what ever happens to the girl in the beginning that tries to kill him but when given the chance for revenge he just lets her go. Does he or someone else go back later for revenge, does she even appear later in the story? Besides that, based on the novel updates page and pictures does the main character become a vampire? And finally can someone give me a rundown of the cultivation/power levels?

Comments

• craterman said:
    So what ever happens to the girl in the beginning that tries to kill him but when given the chance for revenge he just lets her go. Does he or someone else go back later for revenge, does she even appear later in the story? Besides that, based on the novel updates page and pictures does the main character become a vampire? And finally can someone give me a rundown of the cultivation/power levels?

Apparently from what I heard she might not appear for a while...
  • She'll appear in like 7 volumes later.
  • Wow, that's a long time.
  • edited May 2017
    What was her problem? Will she be the Love intrest(i hope not)? What is or will be her roll in this series?
  • She has no problem. She's basically just following the rules of nature. The survival of the fittest. She becomes one of the few people in the younger generation who our MC dislikes to fight against since she is very troublesome to deal with. Her fighting style is very brutal and animal like. 
    She doesnt seem to understand what love is and our MC is hella loyal to his lover.
  • How is the MCs lover? What is her name and around what chapter will she appear
  • She has no problem. She's basically just following the rules of nature. The survival of the fittest. She becomes one of the few people in the younger generation who our MC dislikes to fight against since she is very troublesome to deal with. Her fighting style is very brutal and animal like. 
    She doesnt seem to understand what love is and our MC is hella loyal to his lover.
    It feels like she is blowing things way out of proportion. Her view of nature is twisted. I don't see a reason why she should have acted the way she did.

by the way, is there a arc we should look forward to and what do you think about this novel overall?
    In other words, she almost killed the MC in the beginning but he doesn't kill her when he can because he either doesn't like hitting girls or is too soft hearted so she comes back later and fights the MC, whom struggles against her. Seems this novel isn't for me. Thanks for letting me know.
  • edited June 2017
    She has no problem. She's basically just following the rules of nature. The survival of the fittest. She becomes one of the few people in the younger generation who our MC dislikes to fight against since she is very troublesome to deal with. Her fighting style is very brutal and animal like. 
    Who is the MC's lover?

Also what happens when the MC meets the vicious girl (from chapter 3) in the future? What are their reactions? Is the girl one of the MC's future enemies? Thanks in advance
  • Tenzai said:
    She has no problem. She's basically just following the rules of nature. The survival of the fittest. She becomes one of the few people in the younger generation who our MC dislikes to fight against since she is very troublesome to deal with. Her fighting style is very brutal and animal like. 
    In other words, she almost killed the MC in the beginning but he doesn't kill her when he can because he either doesn't like hitting girls or is too soft hearted so she comes back later and fights the MC, whom struggles against her. Seems this novel isn't for me. Thanks for letting me know.
    Nopes.  He did not kill her because letting her live, a young, weak and small in those circumstances where people have to scavenge for everything would be a greater punishment.
  • In short, she became the arch enemy of the MC. 
    If I have to make it long, she was picked up by a powerful person from a not-so-powerful human clan. Then she and the MC crossed paths for a few times on the battlefield. She was afraid of MC because she almost killed him when they were young. And when a wild animal like her is in fear, she tried several times to kill MC again(also failed). Later she gained the power of one of the dark races (I shall translate the word 魔裔 into the word Daedra from Elder Scroll series since) but the MC grew way faster than her. Currently, she had realized she couldn't defeat the MC so easily and began to go easy on him. 
    My opinion? She's not likely to become the love interest for a while, but definitely a very important character.