WDQK Chapter Summaries

So I'm reading LNMTL's auto-translated WDQK chapters and I was wondering if anyone would be interested if I tidied up the chapters and posted the summaries like they do on the ATG Spoilers Page.

Comments

• Yes, please do!!! I really enjoy reading spoiler for ATG as there are no comments other than the summary and it is useful to trace back the chronological event should there is something that I need to check. 
  • Yes please!
  • i tried my hand at this back during the 200s. the raws for this are literally torture read in mtl. but if u feel like it go ahead mate 
  • I'll start once finals are over.
  • Okay, here's the literal translation with my own grammatical fix to make it sound somewhat decent. I started in chapter 796 because the WDQK team is likely to catchup in 30 days (2 chapters a day) and this is where all hell breaks loose in the novel. Jesus hell, this took quite a bit. I honestly might just switch to short summaries like this:

“Yuan Cang’s strength has indeed reached the Initial Mysterious Life Stage. But the fact that he became the leader of the Yuan Gate’s Three Young Kings means that he is quite capable and has many methods. Even I feel that he is quite dangerous, therefore he is not someone you can judge based on his surface appearance. If you must fight with him, be careful.” Ling Qingzhu hesitantly said.

-->

Ling Qingzhu warned Ling Dong about Yuan Cang, citing that his true power is beyond that of an ordinary Initial Mysterious Life Stage practitioner.

Let me know what you think!

Chapter 796 – To War

After hearing Ling Qingzhu’s word, Lin Dong’s smiling face slowly faded and changed into one that could make a person shudder, as cold killing intent surged.

“What happened to the Yuan Gate and Dao Sect disciples?” Lin Dong said in low voice.

“A couple of days ago, Yuan Gate and Dao Sect disciples met one another and because of the previous enmity, Yuan Cang and the Yuan Gate disciples made their move…” Ling Qingzhu said slowly.

Regarding this matter, it should have been the Yuan Gate stirring up trouble. After all, the Dao Sect disciples were weaker. Moreover, because their strongest combatant, Lin Dong, wasn’t present, if they met the Yuan Gate, the Dao Sect disciples should have endured it. Therefore, in this matter, it was definitely the Yuan Gate disciples that intentionally started this.

“After the fight ended, the Dao Sect disciples began to retreat over the next two days to the Teleportation Zone, but the Yuan Gate disciples pursued after them, not giving up the chance to escape safely…”

“Did the Dao Sect disciples have casualties?” Lin Dong asked coldly.

“Although Chen Gui helped the Dao Sect disciples and temporarily stopped Yuan Cang, the pressure was still overwhelming and some casualties occurred.” Ling Qingzhu responded hesitantly.

“Bang!”

After Ling Qingzhu finished her sentence, Lin Dong’s demeanor became ferocious, as he could imagine the Dao Sect disciples pitifully dying as the Yuan Gate disciples laughed haughtily.

“These bastards!” The body of Lin Dong shivered in rage as he knew that this day would come sooner or later, but did not think that the Yuan Gate would be so ruthless in their actions.

“The slaughter between Dao Sect and Yuan Gate disciples occurred several days ago, should we leave now?” Ling Qingzhu asked softly.

Ling Dong nodded, turning to stare towards the northern part of the Strange Demon Region, with a faint red glow in his eyes on his furious face

Although he doesn’t know the definite number of casualties among the Dao Sect disciples, he knows that if Qing Tan, Ying Huanhuan and the others were part of the fallen, the Yuan Gate disciples would not escape his wrath!

None would be spared!

“How long would it take to reach the Teleportation Zone from here?” Lin Dong asked in a gloomy manner.

“Five days. If we hurry with full speed, three days should be enough to catch up.” Ling Qingzhu said after thinking it over.

“That’s fine.”

Lin Dong’s body slightly shakes as the Green Dragon Wings expanded. Taking advantage of the terrain, Lin Dong’s body turned into a green light that tore through the darkness that shot towards the horizon like lightning.

Ling Qingzhu stared at Lin Dong as his body continued to emit killing intent as they were moved. As her white hands tightened slightly, her pupils dilated and flashed with anxiety. She understood the enmity between Yuan Gate and the Dao Sect, where the Yuan Gate encircled the Dao Sect disciples at the previous Great Sect Competition and killed the previous Sky Hall Senior Sister. Because the Dao Sect lost horribly last time, they had to win this time.

In all the previous Great Sect Competitions, the battle between Yuan Gate and Dao Sect disciples ended with the Yuan Gate on the winning side, giving rise to arrogance amongst the Yuan Gate Disciples. However, this time was somewhat different.

Although the Yuan Gate disciples were stronger than the Dao Sect disciples on the surface in this Great Sect Competition, the Dao Sect had Ling Dong this time.

Although Lin Dong is normally amicable, if one were to invite the wrath of the emperor, he would turn hostile and become the biggest wild card in the Great Sect Competition.

With the Yuan Gate’s vile and arrogant behavior, they would pay a high price for their transgressions.

Perhaps in this Great Sect Competition, bloods of river would flow.

Ling Qingzhu sighed lightly and no longer though about this manner as she hopped onto the Azure Lotus and rapidly pursued after Lin Dong in a blue beam of light.

Above the sky of the battlefield, two pillars of light shot forward as high speed, creating wind pressure that even left a long trace on the ground below.

These two lights are naturally Lin Dong and Ling Qingzhu as they exit the deepest part of the Strange Demon Region. Two days have passed and the duo have not rested in the least.

Although green light covers Lin Dong’s body and the Green Dragon Wings occasionally flap to increase his speed, Lin Dong still exuded a gloomy aura.

In these past two days, they had also met other participants of the Great Sect Region, where Lin Dong obtained information about the battle between the Yuan Gate and Dao Sect disciples.

Both sides fought but eventually one side began to retreat and the other began to pursue. Naturally the pursuers were the Yuan Gate disciples. Although they were being pursued, the Dao Sect disciples were no pushovers and defended as they retreated, even fighting back successfully. They waited, and are still waiting for the person that could lead them against the Yuan Gate to return.

“Lin Dong, we’re almost at the Teleportation Zone.” Ling Qingzhu said, as the location began to come into her line of sight.

“Okay.” Lin Dong nodded, no longer speaking. In the past, he would tease Ling Qingzhu ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , but now, he’s not even the slightest bit in the mood.

Ling Qingzhu understood why he felt the way he did, but hesitantly said “I know that the fight between the disciples of the two sects is inevitable, but you have to be careful about Yuan Cang.”

“Okay?” Lin Dong said, frowning at Ling Qingzhu before offhandedly stating, “His strength should have surpassed the Nirvana Stage and reached the Initial Mysterious Life Stage.”

Amongst the younger generation in the present Great Sect Competition, it is likely only three people have reached Initial Mysterious Life Stage: Yuan Cang, Ling Qingzhu, and Chen Gui.

Although the Initial Mysterious Life Stage was extremely formidable, when the time to fight comes, Lin Dong will make them pay an unimaginable price for harming his fellow Dao Sect disciples.

“Yuan Cang’s strength has indeed reached the Initial Mysterious Life Stage. But the fact that he became the leader of the Yuan Gate’s Three Young Kings means that he is quite capable and has many methods. Even I feel that he is quite dangerous, therefore he is not someone you can judge based on his surface appearance. If you must fight with him, be careful.” Ling Qingzhu hesitantly said.

Lin Dong took heed of these words. Although Ling Qingzhu’s and Yuan Cang’s strength should be at similar levels, the fact that the latter could make Ling Qingzhu feel in danger implies that Yuan Cang is no ordinary combatant.

“Many thanks”

Ling Dong shakes his head and looks towards the horizon, his eyes glaring red and filled with killing intent once more.

“They should not pursue to kill to such a degree, forcing me to act. Heh. It seems that Yuan Cang hates me to the bones…”

“Good! Since you are so anxious to force me to act, I shall accompany you along your antics!”

“I never gamble small and this time, it will be with our lives!” Lin Dong’s face grinned maniacally as he looked forward to the fight.

STRANGE DEMON REGION – TELEPORTATION REGION

This place was filled with vast amounts of crushed boulders and mountain peaks that varies in size, standing tall like a camel’s humpback and exuding a malignant aura that covered the entire region.

In this place of crushed boulders was a sea of people that gathered and covered the sky. However, several hundred more appeared within the line of sight.

For several days, the Dao Sect disciples were stuck in a deadlock against the Yuan Gate disciples. This news spread like wildfire all over the Strange Demon Region.

“Stop!” Ying Xiaoxiao commanded in the front line of the Dao Sect disciples.

“Heh heh.”

As soon as the Dao Sect disciples stopped, laughter begins to spread as shadows appear around the mountain peak where the Dao Sect disciples were gathered, surrounding them in a semi-circle formation.

“Yuan Cang!”

Ying Xiaoxiao stares icily at the three people on the mountain peak as her white hands grip tightly immediately.

“After all this pressure, I did not think that Lin Dong would still not appear. Despite acting so arrogant initially, he really can endure. However, since he did not come, it appears you’ll have to be the victims of my wrath.”

Above the summit, Yuan Cang had an evil smirk on his face at the Dao Sect disciples as his eyes began to surge with killing intent.

• Okay, here's the literal translation with my own grammatical fix to make it sound somewhat decent. I started in chapter 796 because the WDQK team is likely to catchup in 30 days (2 chapters a day) and this is where all hell breaks loose in the novel. Jesus hell, this took quite a bit. I honestly might just switch to short summaries like this:

-->

Ling Qingzhu warned Ling Dong about Yuan Cang, citing that his true power is beyond that of an ordinary Initial Mysterious Life Stage practitioner.

Let me know what you think!

Chapter 796 – To War

After hearing Ling Qingzhu’s word, Lin Dong’s smiling face slowly faded and changed into one that could make a person shudder, as cold killing intent surged.

“What happened to the Yuan Gate and Dao Sect disciples?” Lin Dong said in low voice.

“A couple of days ago, Yuan Gate and Dao Sect disciples met one another and because of the previous enmity, Yuan Cang and the Yuan Gate disciples made their move…” Ling Qingzhu said slowly.

Regarding this matter, it should have been the Yuan Gate stirring up trouble. After all, the Dao Sect disciples were weaker. Moreover, because their strongest combatant, Lin Dong, wasn’t present, if they met the Yuan Gate, the Dao Sect disciples should have endured it. Therefore, in this matter, it was definitely the Yuan Gate disciples that intentionally started this.

“After the fight ended, the Dao Sect disciples began to retreat over the next two days to the Teleportation Zone, but the Yuan Gate disciples pursued after them, not giving up the chance to escape safely…”

“Did the Dao Sect disciples have casualties?” Lin Dong asked coldly.

“Although Chen Gui helped the Dao Sect disciples and temporarily stopped Yuan Cang, the pressure was still overwhelming and some casualties occurred.” Ling Qingzhu responded hesitantly.

“Bang!”

After Ling Qingzhu finished her sentence, Lin Dong’s demeanor became ferocious, as he could imagine the Dao Sect disciples pitifully dying as the Yuan Gate disciples laughed haughtily.

“These bastards!” The body of Lin Dong shivered in rage as he knew that this day would come sooner or later, but did not think that the Yuan Gate would be so ruthless in their actions.

“The slaughter between Dao Sect and Yuan Gate disciples occurred several days ago, should we leave now?” Ling Qingzhu asked softly.

Ling Dong nodded, turning to stare towards the northern part of the Strange Demon Region, with a faint red glow in his eyes on his furious face

Although he doesn’t know the definite number of casualties among the Dao Sect disciples, he knows that if Qing Tan, Ying Huanhuan and the others were part of the fallen, the Yuan Gate disciples would not escape his wrath!

None would be spared!

“How long would it take to reach the Teleportation Zone from here?” Lin Dong asked in a gloomy manner.

“Five days. If we hurry with full speed, three days should be enough to catch up.” Ling Qingzhu said after thinking it over.

“That’s fine.”

Lin Dong’s body slightly shakes as the Green Dragon Wings expanded. Taking advantage of the terrain, Lin Dong’s body turned into a green light that tore through the darkness that shot towards the horizon like lightning.

Ling Qingzhu stared at Lin Dong as his body continued to emit killing intent as they were moved. As her white hands tightened slightly, her pupils dilated and flashed with anxiety. She understood the enmity between Yuan Gate and the Dao Sect, where the Yuan Gate encircled the Dao Sect disciples at the previous Great Sect Competition and killed the previous Sky Hall Senior Sister. Because the Dao Sect lost horribly last time, they had to win this time.

In all the previous Great Sect Competitions, the battle between Yuan Gate and Dao Sect disciples ended with the Yuan Gate on the winning side, giving rise to arrogance amongst the Yuan Gate Disciples. However, this time was somewhat different.

Although the Yuan Gate disciples were stronger than the Dao Sect disciples on the surface in this Great Sect Competition, the Dao Sect had Ling Dong this time.

Although Lin Dong is normally amicable, if one were to invite the wrath of the emperor, he would turn hostile and become the biggest wild card in the Great Sect Competition.

With the Yuan Gate’s vile and arrogant behavior, they would pay a high price for their transgressions.

Perhaps in this Great Sect Competition, bloods of river would flow.

Ling Qingzhu sighed lightly and no longer though about this manner as she hopped onto the Azure Lotus and rapidly pursued after Lin Dong in a blue beam of light.

Above the sky of the battlefield, two pillars of light shot forward as high speed, creating wind pressure that even left a long trace on the ground below.

These two lights are naturally Lin Dong and Ling Qingzhu as they exit the deepest part of the Strange Demon Region. Two days have passed and the duo have not rested in the least.

Although green light covers Lin Dong’s body and the Green Dragon Wings occasionally flap to increase his speed, Lin Dong still exuded a gloomy aura.

In these past two days, they had also met other participants of the Great Sect Region, where Lin Dong obtained information about the battle between the Yuan Gate and Dao Sect disciples.

Both sides fought but eventually one side began to retreat and the other began to pursue. Naturally the pursuers were the Yuan Gate disciples. Although they were being pursued, the Dao Sect disciples were no pushovers and defended as they retreated, even fighting back successfully. They waited, and are still waiting for the person that could lead them against the Yuan Gate to return.

“Lin Dong, we’re almost at the Teleportation Zone.” Ling Qingzhu said, as the location began to come into her line of sight.

“Okay.” Lin Dong nodded, no longer speaking. In the past, he would tease Ling Qingzhu ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , but now, he’s not even the slightest bit in the mood.

Ling Qingzhu understood why he felt the way he did, but hesitantly said “I know that the fight between the disciples of the two sects is inevitable, but you have to be careful about Yuan Cang.”

“Okay?” Lin Dong said, frowning at Ling Qingzhu before offhandedly stating, “His strength should have surpassed the Nirvana Stage and reached the Initial Mysterious Life Stage.”

Amongst the younger generation in the present Great Sect Competition, it is likely only three people have reached Initial Mysterious Life Stage: Yuan Cang, Ling Qingzhu, and Chen Gui.

Although the Initial Mysterious Life Stage was extremely formidable, when the time to fight comes, Lin Dong will make them pay an unimaginable price for harming his fellow Dao Sect disciples.

Lin Dong took heed of these words. Although Ling Qingzhu’s and Yuan Cang’s strength should be at similar levels, the fact that the latter could make Ling Qingzhu feel in danger implies that Yuan Cang is no ordinary combatant.

“Many thanks”

Ling Dong shakes his head and looks towards the horizon, his eyes glaring red and filled with killing intent once more.

“They should not pursue to kill to such a degree, forcing me to act. Heh. It seems that Yuan Cang hates me to the bones…”

“Good! Since you are so anxious to force me to act, I shall accompany you along your antics!”

“I never gamble small and this time, it will be with our lives!” Lin Dong’s face grinned maniacally as he looked forward to the fight.

STRANGE DEMON REGION – TELEPORTATION REGION

This place was filled with vast amounts of crushed boulders and mountain peaks that varies in size, standing tall like a camel’s humpback and exuding a malignant aura that covered the entire region.

In this place of crushed boulders was a sea of people that gathered and covered the sky. However, several hundred more appeared within the line of sight.

For several days, the Dao Sect disciples were stuck in a deadlock against the Yuan Gate disciples. This news spread like wildfire all over the Strange Demon Region.

“Stop!” Ying Xiaoxiao commanded in the front line of the Dao Sect disciples.

“Heh heh.”

As soon as the Dao Sect disciples stopped, laughter begins to spread as shadows appear around the mountain peak where the Dao Sect disciples were gathered, surrounding them in a semi-circle formation.

“Yuan Cang!”

Ying Xiaoxiao stares icily at the three people on the mountain peak as her white hands grip tightly immediately.

“After all this pressure, I did not think that Lin Dong would still not appear. Despite acting so arrogant initially, he really can endure. However, since he did not come, it appears you’ll have to be the victims of my wrath.”

Above the summit, Yuan Cang had an evil smirk on his face at the Dao Sect disciples as his eyes began to surge with killing intent.

• perfect
  • That was good. Do you have the link to that so I can read the garbled mess too?
  • I wish you have also translated chapter 795.. there were sweet? moments between LD and LQZ.. lol