Reverend Insanity / Daoist Gu (蛊真人)

13»

Comments

• I want to know a few things.

1) does anyone know the Ten Big Immortal Gu rankings and the Ten Big Demon Gu rankings? These were hardly mentioned but in the Ten Big Immortal Gu I know that Heavenly Origin Lotus Emperor is ranked sixth and Spring and Autumn Cicada  is ranked seventh. I also remember that Blood God Child gu is ranked seventh on the Ten Big Demon Gu. So does anyone else know any other Gu that belong in the rankings?

2) speaking of the Blood God Child gu, what is its ability? I have only read most of the second book, around chapter 370. Now I know thats not too far, but since Blood God Child gu was mentioned, I googled searched it and found other mentions on it in lnmtl chapters of Daoist Gu. But beside some stuff on the refining process and needing his brother for it, it hasn't said anything about what it can do.

3) finally I just want to know about the gu the MC uses. As of where I am at he plans to follow the declining strength dao because of some knowledge he has from the future that will make it great. Can you say any gu he uses that have cool abilities, beside it makes him stronger, faster, more defense, ect.
  • 1. I think the Fate Gu could be number one but sighs around 1800s author just going to piss you offf more and more.
    2. Blood God Child sighs that shit abandoned. His brother is with the most OP and cheaptest sect in the all novels possible.
    3. You might as well say all. Since he's pretty much getting Grandmaster Realm is the top Gus. 

I'm going to warn you now this author will change the story with the drop of a dime. He literally changes it when readers guess it. Hell when he doesn't like where he's going he's going to use that Spring Cicada and wipe it out existence. lol
  • That sucks about the Blood God Child gu. Was there a reason like he could find the last 30% of the fusion recipe he needed; as he only had 70%? Was it because he couldn't successfully 'brainwash' his brother into sacrificing himself for the Blood God Child gu best results?

Speaking of gu, I remember that he had another top ranking gu, or at least on that had the potential to be #6 of the top 10. Did he ever manage to change the ranked 3 Heavenly Origin Lotus gu, into the ranked 4 Heavenly Origin Lotus King gu; I remember he got the recipe for it at an auction. If he did, did he manage to rank it up to the rank 5 Heavenly Origin Lotus Monarch and eventually to the rank 6 Heavenly Origin Lotus Emperor, which becomes an immortal gu that can rank up all the way to rank 9.
  • I believe he did but author scraps shit if he feels like it. For almost 400 chapters maybe longer or shorter he tried to push the strength aspect so hard that he finally gave up. Pretty much all pre-rank 6 gus are useless to him now. He now has a lot of Rank 8 and I think a Rank 9 but I'm not 100% I put the novel on hold at the moment. 

The MC is evil to the core though that you want him to have a villain. I just hate the way the author sets them up.

His brother was taken in by the most OP group in the history of CN novels. lol. The Heavenly Court they get more plot armor more than the MC. They almost on par with power ups but every power MC gets has a big flaw but antagonist nope. 
  • I have a few questions it would be awesome if someone could answer them.
    1) What in your opinion is one of the negative aspect of this novel?
    2) Is there any info on how long will the author keep this novel going?And is the novel getting boring in the latest raws?
    3) I read that author changes the entire story plot if someone predicts how the novel is turning out to be. Is it true? If yes, how many times has it happened and in which way does he changes the plot?

Thanks for the answer in advance.

• bonifide said:
    I believe he did but author scraps shit if he feels like it. For almost 400 chapters maybe longer or shorter he tried to push the strength aspect so hard that he finally gave up. Pretty much all pre-rank 6 gus are useless to him now. He now has a lot of Rank 8 and I think a Rank 9 but I'm not 100% I put the novel on hold at the moment. 

The MC is evil to the core though that you want him to have a villain. I just hate the way the author sets them up.

His brother was taken in by the most OP group in the history of CN novels. lol. The Heavenly Court they get more plot armor more than the MC. They almost on par with power ups but every power MC gets has a big flaw but antagonist nope. 
    Thanks for the info.
  • Stark said:
    I have a few questions it would be awesome if someone could answer them.
    2) Is there any info on how long will the author keep this novel going?And is the novel getting boring in the latest raws?
    3) I read that author changes the entire story plot if someone predicts how the novel is turning out to be. Is it true? If yes, how many times has it happened and in which way does he changes the plot?

1. Is the plot armour of enemies. You might think going back in the past helps but there is Gu that can fuck it up. First he gets extremely bad luck when he goes back in time. If your proficient in Wisdom Gu you can change your strategies to Nullify it. It's literally the MC vs the world.
    2. I heard there is one more volume. I paused the novel at the moment I'm probably 20 chapters behind. So far current volume is the longest it's way too long
    3. Hmmm probably when he does a time skip lol. Or when he take days break to come out with a chapter. Apparently he got a nickname in China lol. So tbh I can't tell you how many times he did it. I just happen to read an authors note and was like this troll ass author. MC is still evil.

Just so you know if you hate Gender Bender you might as well drop it lmao. No the MC doesn't change but one of his rivals do. You can literally skip to like the 200 chapter and the novel feels new lol. So that might be one of the times he changed the story. I just know at least 2 times when he goes to new continents the author will nerf the MC powerlevel. lol
  • edited November 2017
    bonifide said:
    Stark said:
    I have a few questions it would be awesome if someone could answer them.

1. Is the plot armour of enemies. You might think going back in the past helps but there is Gu that can fuck it up. First he gets extremely bad luck when he goes back in time. If your proficient in Wisdom Gu you can change your strategies to Nullify it. It's literally the MC vs the world.
    2. I heard there is one more volume. I paused the novel at the moment I'm probably 20 chapters behind. So far current volume is the longest it's way too long
    3. Hmmm probably when he does a time skip lol. Or when he take days break to come out with a chapter. Apparently he got a nickname in China lol. So tbh I can't tell you how many times he did it. I just happen to read an authors note and was like this troll ass author. MC is still evil.

Just so you know if you hate Gender Bender you might as well drop it lmao. No the MC doesn't change but one of his rivals do. You can literally skip to like the 200 chapter and the novel feels new lol. So that might be one of the times he changed the story. I just know at least 2 times when he goes to new continents the author will nerf the MC powerlevel. lol
    So there would be around 2300 chapters to it?
    And what is his nickname in China?

• Stark said:
    So there would be around 2300 chapters to it?
    And what is his nickname in China?

I don't remember but I remember the translator said it. 
    No idea about chapters and I meant to say one more volume the current volume is 5 and its literally 812 chapters so far. 
  • Just caught up to translations. Love the main character.
  • Right know i want to know how he will escape from the female detective because she is on his track and what will happen after.
  • Right know i want to know how he will escape from the female detective because she is on his track and what will happen after.
    It's been a while but he falls for her trap and you know what the author does when the MC fucks up bad he does a time rewind. After he does that you don't see her for a while but she's way too weak by then to do anything. 
  • bonifide said:
    Right know i want to know how he will escape from the female detective because she is on his track and what will happen after.
    It's been a while but he falls for her trap and you know what the author does when the MC fucks up bad he does a time rewind. After he does that you don't see her for a while but she's way too weak by then to do anything. 
    What trap?And how will he avoid her in the future?Why is she too weak?
    And what will happen to her father?
  • bonifide said:
    Right know i want to know how he will escape from the female detective because she is on his track and what will happen after.
    She got that gendered bender friend to betray him so he could get captured. So he commits suicide goes back in the past to change it. Her father died but I can't remember how. I believe it's at the end of book 1. 
    Well she aint too weak just the MC starts leveling fast. So he gets another female that's has the most bullshit ass plot armor I've seen for a villain. 
  • bonifide said:
    bonifide said:
    She got that gendered bender friend to betray him so he could get captured. So he commits suicide goes back in the past to change it. Her father died but I can't remember how. I believe it's at the end of book 1. 
    Well she aint too weak just the MC starts leveling fast. So he gets another female that's has the most bullshit ass plot armor I've seen for a villain. 
    Thanks
    Isn't the mc the villain(lol)
    Can you tell me what happened after the daughter of the detective came to understand that he was the inheritor of the wine flower monk?And how he will resolve the situation?