Reverend Insanity / Daoist Gu (蛊真人)

Comments

• There's got to be romance somewhere... :/
    Even Leylin (yes you guys said this guys worse but still) who had the same goal of just strength  had a few wives.
  • Anybody know if the LNMTL added the correct terms yet? When it does I will probably MTL. It's hard to wait. lol
  • bonifide said:
    Anybody know if the LNMTL added the correct terms yet? When it does I will probably MTL. It's hard to wait. lol
    What's wrong with the terms?
  • Rewrite said:
    bonifide said:
    Anybody know if the LNMTL added the correct terms yet? When it does I will probably MTL. It's hard to wait. lol
    I didn't try it yet but I learned right when a novel added a lot of the current terms not added. So I'm wondering if the glossy decent for it yet. 
  • bonifide said:
    Rewrite said:
    bonifide said:
    I didn't try it yet but I learned right when a novel added a lot of the current terms not added. So I'm wondering if the glossy decent for it yet. 
    Yeah the glossary had been created, but I would suggest waiting few more days until the 2nd retranslation happens as that would improve the over all quality once more.
  • Rewrite said:
    There's got to be romance somewhere... :/
    Even Leylin (yes you guys said this guys worse but still) who had the same goal of just strength  had a few wives.

If you want romance with MC, it doesn't happen in this life. Only his past life.
    古月方源 - “当困境来临时,要把心交给希望。”
  • Sigh. Did anyone see the title qidian chose? Gu Daoist Master... just from this title alone it is clear that the translation will be bad, since the tl'er cant even chose a decent title.
  • edited July 2017
    Sigh. Did anyone see the title qidian chose? Gu Daoist Master... just from this title alone it is clear that the translation will be bad, since the tl'er cant even chose a decent title.
    Ya... another good novel ruined...

The next victim is gonna be Beseech The Devil whose tentative title actually happens to be "Pursuit of Truth"... Now this speaks volumes about the level of the TL'or...  :(
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Akashura said:
    Sigh. Did anyone see the title qidian chose? Gu Daoist Master... just from this title alone it is clear that the translation will be bad, since the tl'er cant even chose a decent title.

The next victim is gonna be Beseech The Devil whose tentative title actually happens to be "Pursuit of Truth"... Now this speaks volumes about the level of the TL'or...  :(
    yeah, i also heard about beseech, from what they told me ergen wanted it, but still the title is a bit meh, personally from the way piggybottle explained the title, it seemed similar to 'pursuit of the devilishness' or something like that not 'truth'... sigh, well lnmtl for daoist gu it is for me... might as well as the quality of the qi translation is just slightly above for it... 
  • Akashura said:

yeah, i also heard about beseech, from what they told me ergen wanted it, but still the title is a bit meh, personally from the way piggybottle explained the title, it seemed similar to 'pursuit of the devilishness' or something like that not 'truth'... sigh, well lnmtl for daoist gu it is for me... might as well as the quality of the qi translation is just slightly above for it... 
    Personally, I don't think they should completely consider Er Gen's opinion as he doesn't seem to know english.

Yeah reading DG from LNMTL will be much better than reading Qi's shitty TL.
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • edited July 2017
    god f-ing dammit Wuxiadream is the f-ing tl'er https://wuxiadream.net/user/yuui/?profiletab=posts
    this tl'er used to work on king of myriad domains (yuui is current tl'er of daoist gu), f-ing hell qidian really loves to screw us over!!!!! instead of paying for some decent tl'ers i mean they have the budget for it!!
  • god f-ing dammit Wuxiadream is the f-ing tl'er https://wuxiadream.net/user/yuui/?profiletab=posts
    this tl'er used to work on king of myriad domains (yuui is current tl'er of daoist gu), f-ing hell qidian really loves to screw us over!!!!! instead of paying for some decent tl'ers i mean they have the budget for it!!
    They'll also screw over HSSB, RTW and BTD like this as well...  :(
  • god f-ing dammit Wuxiadream is the f-ing tl'er https://wuxiadream.net/user/yuui/?profiletab=posts

Don't give up just yet, give it some time...
    古月方源 - “当困境来临时,要把心交给希望。”
  • edited July 2017
    god f-ing dammit Wuxiadream is the f-ing tl'er https://wuxiadream.net/user/yuui/?profiletab=posts

lnmtl is still there, i gave up on the pathetic htl, but i still will read the mtl... but after i finish 灭世魔帝 

also even if the translation was just about decent, i still wouldnt read it because of the actions that wuxiadream committed in the community, i dont even care about the poaching but the death threats....

lnmtl is still there, i gave up on the pathetic htl, but i still will read the mtl... but after i finish 灭世魔帝 

also even if the translation was just about decent, i still wouldnt read it because of the actions that wuxiadream committed in the community, i dont even care about the poaching but the death threats....
    Well maybe you will return to better translation now? :3
    古月方源 - “当困境来临时,要把心交给希望。”
  • Well maybe you will return to better translation now? :3
    Yep, saw the announcement, will be keeping up with the translation on GT... good luck 
  • Congrats Skyfarrow, you are returning from c 37, right?
  • edited August 2017
    Congrats Skyfarrow, you are returning from c 37, right?
    Yes, he said he's continuing from where he left off.

"I already did, I translated chapter 1 – 35 before I stopped (because of Qidian) and now I will pick up from where I have left off"
  • Congrats Skyfarrow, you are returning from c 37, right?
    I don't know the TL quality of 36-37 on Qidian, so I'll just TL my own from 36 and onwards :3
    古月方源 - “当困境来临时,要把心交给希望。”
  • Are you TLing on behalf of Qidian? Or are the updates on GT and QI different? Cuz QI has Ch. 43 up.
  • edited August 2017
    Are you TLing on behalf of Qidian? Or are the updates on GT and QI different? Cuz QI has Ch. 43 up.
    The QI are different they are machine translations done by wuxiadream, the Skyfarrow translation hasn't restarted yet...

edit:c36 came out already so yeah the translation resumed...
  • Are you TLing on behalf of Qidian? Or are the updates on GT and QI different? Cuz QI has Ch. 43 up.
    The QI are different they are machine translations done by wuxiadream, the Skyfarrow translation hasn't restarted yet...

edit:c36 came out already so yeah the translation resumed...
    Gotta wait a little longer, I was not meant to release that yet :P 
    古月方源 - “当困境来临时,要把心交给希望。”
  • @Sky Farrow any concrete or estimate of the next chapter? Or are you waiting for Qidian to release the remaining stock they have so that they could get some minimal views before they hand you the novel back?
  • @Sky Farrow any concrete or estimate of the next chapter? Or are you waiting for Qidian to release the remaining stock they have so that they could get some minimal views before they hand you the novel back?

Well, there has been some complications.. We'll see.
    古月方源 - “当困境来临时,要把心交给希望。”

Well, there has been some complications.. We'll see.
    Sigh... oh well...
  • @Sky Farrow

Do you know if the issues are close to being resolved on GT?  

Also, could you elaborate more about how the Fang Zheng really discovered how his aunt and uncle feel about him?  Or when does he realise that he lost his brother's affection?  Anything about their relationship would be amazing if possible :)  

Good luck and I'm glad you got your translation back!
  • at the end of book 1 (i believe ) the old ancestor wanted to kill all his bloodline to increase his talent but feng yan(MC) gets his hand on it and kills everyone which instead increaes his talent..by some shitty luck feng zheng survives but he saw the whole thing and starts hating our mc..then he is taken to immortal crane sect which is central continent one of the 10 biggest sect so that they can use his blood to find out our mc but when they find out he's got natural talent they decide to enroll him..he gets an teacher who implants a little soul in him so that in future he can control his body and live longer but as time passes his teacher is emotionally attached with feng zhuan so he doesn't do it...time slowly passes feng zhuan is shown as naive cultivator who doesn't know politics like JP novel MCs..he is selected for fox immortal blessed land but when he is about to win another competitor uses her trump card and when is just about to win our mc shows up fully naked with no one arm and blood dripping all over him and wins this immortal land..which psychologically hampers feng zhuan..later the sect uses him to negotiate with the MC but he still teases him saying he is still a chess player used by other and he doesn't even realize at all..so the negotiation is done by other elder..after a period of time sect wants to attack the immortal land so they use him to locate the position of our MC but since our MC had already become a corpse immortal feng zhuan couldn't find him easily so the sect uses some insects from which vine grows from all over his body and he experiences a lot of pain but he finally finds our mc inside the immortal land before faints which seriously damaged his soul..later since his teacher denied to take his body he is cured and he reaches lvl 5 so he becomes an elder..later he meets our mc in an refining contest where he in the name of brother teching his younger brother kidnaps him and shows him all the truth sourrounding him like how he is being used by others..he still doesn't believe him and is kept inside a room like a prisoner..later the sect comea asking for him as he is told heavenly court wants to kill him so the mc presents his brother to that elder and he kills him on the spot and takes his teacher soul out from him and leaves..later he is ressurcted by our mc and he tells him the truth about the sect..currently in ch 891 he is still a prisoner and MC is training so that he becomes loyal to him so that he could use him as he is the only person left with the same blood as him and that is needed for blood refining..... . . . so no matter how the story goes i think feng zhuan is the most unlickiest character in this novel
  • edited September 2017
    @Sky Farrow would you mind making some sort of a post here, on the forum when the chapters you have done get uploaded to qidian international? Because I just don't want to read that machine translated trash, and clicking on the chapters daily since c36 to check is tiresome.

but it's okay if you don't, eventually I would likely go and see it ether way...

edit: thanks for the chapters on your site, they help a lot!!
  • chibidere said:
    @Sky Farrow

Do you know if the issues are close to being resolved on GT?  

Also, could you elaborate more about how the Fang Zheng really discovered how his aunt and uncle feel about him?  Or when does he realise that he lost his brother's affection?  Anything about their relationship would be amazing if possible :)  

Good luck and I'm glad you got your translation back!
    Sorry, I rarely come to WW forums :P You would probably reach me better on my Discord or NUF >_<)

@Sky Farrow would you mind making some sort of a post here, on the forum when the chapters you have done get uploaded to qidian international? Because I just don't want to read that machine translated trash, and clicking on the chapters daily since c36 to check is tiresome.

but it's okay if you don't, eventually I would likely go and see it ether way...

edit: thanks for the chapters on your site, they help a lot!!

Np Death, anyway QI machine trash has been wiped out, and my site takes a week's delay at min. Poke me at NUF for faster replies :o 
    古月方源 - “当困境来临时,要把心交给希望。”