Parrot and the mirrors background?

I was just curious guys on the latest chapter he erased his mind and apparently the parrot was a Paragon. So can you guys tell me the background of the parrot and the mirror? and the Vast Expanse Society? TIA

Comments

• I was just curious guys on the latest chapter he erased his mind and apparently the parrot was a Paragon. So can you guys tell me the background of the parrot and the mirror? and the Vast Expanse Society? TIA

take this with a grain of salt cause i only got this from reading mtl.

parrot or mirror was created by Patriach Vast Expanse as his battle armor.

currently the mirror is broken into 9 pieces, and MH need to collect all 9 pieces from all over the universe to revive the parrot, with each piece of the mirror being a piece of the full armor i.e. 1 piece could be a gauntlet, helmet, leg armor/shin guard, etc.

if anyone has a more reliable and accurate source plz correct me with this.
  • A little correction to that
    Lord Fifth come from outside of this universe (allheaven's vast expanse) along with allheaven who at that time still a clone of The Immortal and a woman. Lord Fifth was a servant/follower of the enemy of The Immortal outside of this universe. He is so much more than paragon as the minimum requirement to roam outside universe is Transcendence and as he can fight the clone of The Immortal who at his heyday level is higher than Ancestor Realm and a woman who is at least transcendence so Lord Fifth at that time was at least Ancestor Realm.
  • edited May 2017
    @"Royal ancestor" 

Who is this "Immortal and the Woman" that you are referring to? 
  • @"Royal ancestor" 

The Immortal is a true immortal from outside universe, he is the true main body of Allheaven and nothing is currently known of the woman except the fact that she along with The Immortal's clone were chased by Lord Fifth until they were thrown to this universe and their memories were erased. The woman reincarnation/incarnation become the wife of Lei Di, lightning immortal from Paragon Immortal Realm whose armor will later become the meat jelly.
    Lord fifth is The Immortal's enemy servant/follower but the bronze mirror itself was vast expanse patriach creation.
  • @"Royal ancestor" 

The Immortal is a true immortal from outside universe, he is the true main body of Allheaven and nothing is currently known of the woman except the fact that she along with The Immortal's clone were chased by Lord Fifth until they were thrown to this universe and their memories were erased. The woman reincarnation/incarnation become the wife of Lei Di, lightning immortal from Paragon Immortal Realm whose armor will later become the meat jelly.
    Lord fifth is The Immortal's enemy servant/follower but the bronze mirror itself was vast expanse patriach creation.
    so like did the vast expanse patriach save lord fifth from an injury(i assume he got injured) by merging him with the mirror?
  • @"Royal ancestor" 

so like did the vast expanse patriach save lord fifth from an injury(i assume he got injured) by merging him with the mirror?
    don't know about that, the only thing that we know is after the fight event all three of them (allheaven,lord fifth and the woman) got thrown into this universe and their memories were erased. Allheaven accidentally replace/merge with the original will of this universe, the woman (lord fifth called the woman ancient immortal spirit during the fight) reincarnated several times before becoming the wife of Lei Di from Paragon Immortal Realm, Lord fifth wandering around the vast expanse for sometime before patriach vast expanse created the bronze mirror.
  • So does that mean the woman became Sea Dream? It seemed like she had some relationship with Lei Di.
  • the woman is known as the ancient immortal spirit

the enemy of the immortal is the emperor 

the woman casts a curse which allheaven latr uses on MH 

this causes them to enter a cycle of reincarnation

lord 5 get turned into trsure by PVE 

woman becomes wife of thunder geezer in paragon immortal realm

she gives him some power that fuses his soul with his armor making him technicaly immortal he lives aslong as he does not save someones life

woman gains her memory and leaves vast expanse

so long  :s

• Sea Dream was just one of the many reincarnations of the woman and the woman’s name is the Ancient Immortal and she was the one who created the Vast Expanse.
  • Sea Dream was just one of the many reincarnations of the woman and the woman’s name is the Ancient Immortal and she was the one who created the Vast Expanse.
    There is no hint that Paragon Sea Dream is the woman reincarnation as the woman last reincarnation is Lei Di's wife and she left this world after awaken her memories. The Vast Expanse already exist long before Allheaven, Ancient Immortal and Parrot came