ATG Duration

Mars novel always ended btw 850-1250 chapters , how many chapters ATG will have ? 

Comments

• edited April 2017
    At least 1600
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • wgra5 said:
    No. Not that many.........
    You are either on my side,
    By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....
  • It's over 9000
    The Universe will end one fine day. Nothing really matters. Cheers anyway!
  • edited April 2017
    He's gotta get the powers of all the 3 supreme beasts for every element. Gotta get a girl from each clan in rotg and accomplish what ever the evil gods mission is. I believe 3200 is the minimum lol 
    1600 would be rushing the rotg and most of us would drop the novel if he started rushing it
  • Well if he ends the arc of this world at 1000ish we can assume that he will use 1000ish chapters for the RofG so around 2000 in total.
  • You really think he would go from a low base realm to the rotg just like that he should go to collect inheritances and mid level planes before jumping that much lol
  • Mars novel always ended btw 850-1250 chapters , how many chapters ATG will have ? 
    Where did you get that info from? Mars's 1st work Heavenly Star ended at 556 chapters and his 2nd Shura's Wrath at 850.

As for how long ATG will last, with how things are going right now, I'd say ~ 2000 chapters. However, Mars does have the unfortunate problem of rushing the endings. Well, they do say that 3rd time's the charm, so, hopefully, that won't happen here.
  • Where did you get that info from? Mars's 1st work Heavenly Star ended at 556 chapters and his 2nd Shura's Wrath at 850.
    FYI, Mars' 1st work is Legend of the Asura (742 Chapters), 2nd is Heavenly Star (556 Chapters), 3rd is Evil Dragon Against The Heavens (1265 Chapters), 4th is Shura's Wrath (851 Chapters) and 5th is Against The Gods.
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Heavenly Star is rushed ending btw, so it doesnt count. I give it around 1600s. 150 chapters are enough for ACC arc + some leftover PSC killing.

You guy have to take into account that Mars doesn't like to mess around as much as other author. So, there's no lengthy cultivation chapters, no auction, no gambling and betting games, etc. That's why it only takes around 100 chapters for IDR arc. 
  • Akashura said:
    Where did you get that info from? Mars's 1st work Heavenly Star ended at 556 chapters and his 2nd Shura's Wrath at 850.
    FYI, Mars' 1st work is Legend of the Asura (742 Chapters), 2nd is Heavenly Star (556 Chapters), 3rd is Evil Dragon Against The Heavens (1265 Chapters), 4th is Shura's Wrath (851 Chapters) and 5th is Against The Gods.
    I assume neither Legend of the Asura or Evil Dragon Against Heavens have translations and/or mtl?
  • Akashura said:
    I assume neither Legend of the Asura or Evil Dragon Against Heavens have translations and/or mtl?
    You seriously lack info. You should check out Novelupdates website.

EDAH's HTL is at 90+ while LotA's HTL was just recently picked up again from the beginning.
    Also both of them are completely available at LNMTL.
  • edited April 2017
    I check Novelupdates fairly often actually, no idea how I missed those. Thanks for the info, I'll check them out right away. Apologies to popocaptel for being to presumptuous.
  • At this rate,i think at least 1500+ 
  • edited April 2017
    Nah, I'm stick to my old guess... I'm sure 2500+ chapter...
  • 5000++ chapters
  • 99,999 chapters. Get it right
  • It's going to go on just a day before I die so that I can have always been reading a Great Novel throughout my Life .... Hopefully.
    "The Only Journey Is The One Within"
  • Usually when MC in other novel go to ROG , The novel is 1/3 of total chapters. So I would guess ATG will have around 2000 chapters.
  • Cascade said:
    Usually when MC in other novel go to ROG , The novel is 1/3 of total chapters. So I would guess ATG will have around 2000 chapters.
    Maan thats too Short.
  • I'm guessing at least 2,000 chapters.
  •  DaAce said:
    I'm guessing at least 2,000 chapters.
    I'm guessing more than that.
  • edited December 2017
    wrong forum. deleted.
  • edited December 2017
    Honestly it will be a shame if this series is less than 2000 chapters.
  • There are so many rich worlds and stories to tell about them. I hope 2500 chapters at least.
  • 1826 no more no less