Yun Canghai and the Profound Handle

Just as I am re-reading this novel, Yun Canghai said that 'there's less than five people in the Profound Sky Continent that could match him' (Chapter 291). Basically speaking, he is a level 8 Monarch and there are 14 level 10 Monarchs in the PSC also with many level 9 and level 8 monarchs as well (which Yuanba's master said). My question is, would Yun Canghai be able to deal with all those monarchs 1v1, except the 4 Masters of FGSG, when he used his profound handle during battle? 

Even considering a hundred years have passed that he was imprisoned and those people from sacred grounds are cultivating, those at the 10th level now would be at the 9th level before Yun Canghai and 10 Grand Elders went to PSC.

Comments

• Indeed he can deal with them 1x1 but only because of his Profound Handle is Cyan which displays 50% strength which is half of his strength which can be used to sneak attack on the vital parts of the opponents body as the Profound Handle can change shape accordingly ... so he can change the shape and sneak attack while using his main body to distract the opponent or vice versa.
  • I believe that was just a mistake on Mars' part. Maybe he still had not a clear picture of the strength of the 4SG and IDR.
  • 4SG can wipe out IDR. Luckily they have LDE
    You are either on my side,
    By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....
  • Plothole?
  • he has been imprisoned for over 100 years it is entirely possible that when he was imprisoned there were only 5 people in the PSC that could match him 
  • he has been imprisoned for over 100 years it is entirely possible that when he was imprisoned there were only 5 people in the PSC that could match him 
    Doubtful, it takes people centuries to break the sub levels of sovereign profound, unlikely that the last 5 years so many more sovereign level 10's appear. Two explanations-

1) By the time in the story Mar's had not worked out the power structure of the PSC, ( or he decided to make them stronger than he initially planned)
    2) He can match peak 10's with with his profound handle.
  • Suryansh said:
    1) By the time in the story Mar's had not worked out the power structure of the PSC, ( or he decided to make them stronger than he initially planned)

Maybe his talent and fighting experience along with his Profound Handle are what allowed him to do that. There's also the Purple Cloud Arts, but I'm not sure whether it was stronger than the 4SG's Profound Arts.
  • Suryansh said:

Maybe his talent and fighting experience along with his Profound Handle are what allowed him to do that. There's also the Purple Cloud Arts, but I'm not sure whether it was stronger than the 4SG's Profound Arts.
    If the profound handle at just the level that Yun Canghai could use, was capable enough to give him level jumping powers than YC seriously under utilizes  the handle. So if we were to add the profound handle to his god legacies, YC has what? 7 Legacies now ( Evil God, Rage God, Wolf God, Dragon God, Golden Crow, and the phoenix) make it 8, if we were to consider his Frozen Divine art also as a godly legacy.
  • There's also the nether prison imperial lightning to consider.
  • what if... he just didnt know about the others  ;) 
  • Suryansh said:
    Suryansh said:

If the profound handle at just the level that Yun Canghai could use, was capable enough to give him level jumping powers than YC seriously under utilizes  the handle. So if we were to add the profound handle to his god legacies, YC has what? 7 Legacies now ( Evil God, Rage God, Wolf God, Dragon God, Golden Crow, and the phoenix) make it 8, if we were to consider his Frozen Divine art also as a godly legacy.
    there is also devil god seed can be legacy in future, also that medicine god book also is a legacy. also his powerful big cock from playboy legacy