does mc become op again

I'm just reading old forums and from what others are saying it seems as if chu feng is pretty average in strength which really dissapoints me but since it's outdated Im just wandering if he is op in the more late chapters

Comments

• which part of the story are you talking about?? if it's about the part now in the raw it is true he can't fight people 3 or 4 levels ahead of him but he is the only one so far that can win against opponents 2 levels against him and he should be the best world spiritist in the juniors(but it will be overlooked by the author as it will overpower him too much) and lastly his strongest feature should be his progression speed as he gained 4 levels in months when others take years for one level
  • new-id said:
    which part of the story are you talking about?? if it's about the part now in the raw it is true he can't fight people 3 or 4 levels ahead of him but he is the only one so far that can win against opponents 2 levels against him and he should be the best world spiritist in the juniors(but it will be overlooked by the author as it will overpower him too much) and lastly his strongest feature should be his progression speed as he gained 4 levels in months when others take years for one level
    Really? Eggy can fight five level above her. But I agree with your post, cf growing speed is extremely fast but it's going to slow down soon due to plot aka tournament.
  • I was talking about cultivators not world spirits, I am aware of her recent power-up i agree with the slowing down and am well disappointed in advance
  • new-id said:
    which part of the story are you talking about?? if it's about the part now in the raw it is true he can't fight people 3 or 4 levels ahead of him but he is the only one so far that can win against opponents 2 levels against him and he should be the best world spiritist in the juniors(but it will be overlooked by the author as it will overpower him too much) and lastly his strongest feature should be his progression speed as he gained 4 levels in months when others take years for one level
    Really? Eggy can fight five level above her. But I agree with your post, cf growing speed is extremely fast but it's going to slow down soon due to plot aka tournament.
    Why is a world spirit stronger than chu feng it makes no sense in my opinion 

• He still has not in the latest raws, for example he is celestial immortal rank 6 and can use techniques and weapons to jump to rank 8 but some dudes who are rank celestial 7 can curb stomp him as they can also jump ranks and shit, pretty much CF is just your average cultivator (for now anyway)
  • he never lost to rank 7 CI, he lost to rank 8 CI , he can fight normal rank 9 CI whilst in rank 6 CI
    and he s not rank 6 CI either anymore 
    i guess when he reaches MI with the skill he got from his bloodline he'll be able to have +1 heaven defying adding his god mark so at least +2 in MI , and if he gets divine body may be another +1 , we'll have to wait and see 
  • edited September 2017
    Yea that was it I wasn't sure on the guys rank but he was not leagues ahead of CF yet he still got his ass handed to him, plus I think the dude was hiding his real cultivation lvl by just showing off celestial rank 7 as he was really rank 8
  • Aye i just read the latest raw there and MC only lvl up to celestial rank 8 after some big tribulation..