Immortal Yuan Ancient Tree

Comments

• ya but i forgot the specifics
  • here a question why was there any doubt if the tree had a seed? the moment they removed the seed the tree died what would have happened if it didn't have a seed? would they still have a tree just in a very inconvenient place. 
  • edited April 2017
    if they already know about the trees and seeds why did they not prepare for disaster if a seed popped out. since the trees are common knowledge they should have known if a seed popped out it would create an awesome light show. as soon as a seed popped out they should have just grabbed it and ran full speed instead of standing around like idiots. 
    oh but wait i forgot that common sense doesn't exist in novels, my bad.
  • s0hlless said:
    if they already know about the trees and seeds why did they not prepare for disaster if a seed popped out. since the trees are common knowledge they should have known if a seed popped out it would create an awesome light show. as soon as a seed popped out they should have just grabbed it and ran full speed instead of standing around like idiots. 
    u forget only yuan gate has managed to get a seed so far so they probably didn't know about the event. secondly cause every time lin dong joins a group they are naive to the point of idiotic so there's that 
  • s0hlless said:
    They didn't know it was there only finding out when the team(lin dong) arrived.  And they were far from the sect and members with good strength was limited.  They were prepared to run, but the bad guy had already been waiting for them.  Not only that they had more powerful members.