Will Wang Lin meet his "elders" from his first sect?

Hi, I've been looking forward to this back when I was at around ~100th chapter. His elders and Wang Lin were supposed to hide and cultivate for 100 years, but Wang Lin decided to meet his parents and never came back. Many years has passed since then and I wonder if he is ever going to meet them in the future? At least to show off his power :|
I am currently at 400th+ chapter.

Comments

• Nope.  They are dead when Wang Lin comes back. 
  • Was it mentioned anywhere?
  • I think so. 
  • they were core formation and when he came back to his country it was already 200 years after... and during wan'er case we learnt that unless you step into nascent you would die and the life span of core formations is around 200 and they were no young spring boards... so they must have turned to dust long ago, of course if they broke through they could have appeared when wang lin created the slaughter in his home country... but they didnt which meant that they were dead 
  • I see, thanks for explanation :) I was hoping for Wang Lin to join forces with them in early chapters, but didn't happen :|
  • What chapter did their sect got destroyed and hide for 100 years? I used to read the old translations of RI but drop it due to horrible translations now i want to read it again and this was the last part i remember.
  • Somewhere around chapter ~100
  • edited April 2017
    Bizen said:
    What chapter did their sect got destroyed and hide for 100 years? I used to read the old translations of RI but drop it due to horrible translations now i want to read it again and this was the last part i remember.
    The first 50 chapters... Also he was in hiding only for 14 years, suggest reading from then beginning as the experience, would be better.
  • In recent chapters he went and found the cave where they moved to and found the place deserted and the last person is dead.
  • Rex said:
    In recent chapters he went and found the cave where they moved to and found the place deserted and the last person is dead.
    Recent chapters? Do you mean translated ones? 
    Do you mean the cave where he found information about that golden sword? 
    Wasn't it a secret room inside a sect?
  • it's a room inside the secret area the sect members escaped to when their mountain got taken over
  • tarnos12 said:
    Hi, I've been looking forward to this back when I was at around ~100th chapter. His elders and Wang Lin were supposed to hide and cultivate for 100 years, but Wang Lin decided to meet his parents and never came back. Many years has passed since then and I wonder if he is ever going to meet them in the future? At least to show off his power :|
    I am currently at 400th+ chapter.

https://lnmtl.com/chapter/renegade-immortal-chapter-890