Character superpower(s?)

Okay so I just started reading today and powered through the novel up to chapter 114, he gets his "awakening" dream at 112 and gets woken up...

Novel has so much potential but the author throws in shitty placed comedy all the time, my question is besides the "oh I take copy peoples powers" does he actually flush out what his power is quickly within the next 200 chapters? What about the black door I assume its a dual power because One-Pun has dual powers too.

Really disappointed at how much potential this novel has, then the author squanders it on shitty plot stalling techniques. Don't take a hundred chapters to build up to shit tier starter cultivation of the 4th level and then not even tell his damn power. Screw with the second power don't give us 5% of his first one

Anyone know? I really want to like this novel cause it seems great and I can semi-ignore a lot of the annoying not-that-funny comedy but if it gets dragged out 800 chapters to learn his basic super power I feel like its better to drop the novel.

Comments

• 2 things first his power is from guilty crown edited to fit the story second the black door is foreshadowing if you have read up to the current translation you will know what for.
  • @Denelorn if my memory is correct I remember on another thread they talked about the novel being at 300-400 chapters or something and that little has been talked about the black door p.
  • @Denelorn if my memory is correct I remember on another thread they talked about the novel being at 300-400 chapters or something and that little has been talked about the black door p.
    that person was talking about the amount of chapters released (in raws) by that point. the novel is still ongoing with somewhere around 450 so far