Immortal and Martial Dual Cultivation(GRAVITY TALES)

new novel spoilers anyone

Comments

• never heard of it...
  • I wish they would do a bulk release to get some hype going for it.
  • This novel has sex? because the novel is called inmortal and DUAL cultivation.
  • edited March 2017
    One love interest. Married so I assume there's sex eventually. But word of advice. DO NOT read this if you want love and romance.

Also, dual can mean a lot of things. If the MC cultivates Dao (taoism) and Fu (Buddhism), that's considered Dual Cultivation too. In this case, it's 仙(xia) and 武(wu), 同修 (dual cultivation). More specifically, the title means "studying both martial and immortal(ity)".

Actually, I think this is mead.
  • Is the love interest his cousin?
  • Why should we not read this for love and romance?
  • It's supposed to be really light on the romance side. A lot of people have complained that there are too little screen time for the heroine even though its 2k long. And other stuff.

• edited March 2017
    @alenotbeer 

How's the plot? Any good? Or just the usual cliched offending and retaliation crap?
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Same old you dont know the difference between heaven and earth, you court death and everyone is nothing but ants in their eyes crap.
  • edited April 2017
    Who's the love interest? The MC's cousin with the poison flower spirit?
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • 柳如月 - Liu Ruyue.
  • 柳如月 - Liu Ruyue.
    What happens to the cousin?
  • No clue, I'm not reading this novel.

• edited September 2017
    --
  • 柳如月 - Liu Ruyue.
    I thought his maid even
  • edited June 2017
    i looked at baike baidu for some info on the novel and it seems that it might be an OTP in regards to romance, but can someone confirm it? i know the comments above stated that there is the love interest Liu Ruyue, but it doesnt change to a harem at some point correct?
  • Looking to know if anyone has completed this novel and is it worth reading? I dont mind any spoilers. 

• Does the MC eventually learn to use wind element? If so, does he combine wind and lightning elements and awaken a different sort of Azure Dragon?

Does he use any other elements as well?

What sort of abilities does the Azure Dragon Martial Spirit grant him?

What sort of abilities does the Purple Divine Lightning cultivation technique grant him?

Does he use any other Immortal Cultivation techniques except the Purple Divine Lightning?

Is he eventually able cultivate like Immortals forming Core and such?

Does he gain any special bloodlines in the future?

What happens to the MC's cousin with the poison flower martial spirit?
  • One love interest. Married so I assume there's sex eventually. But word of advice. DO NOT read this if you want love and romance.

Also, dual can mean a lot of things. If the MC cultivates Dao (taoism) and Fu (Buddhism), that's considered Dual Cultivation too. In this case, it's 仙(xia) and 武(wu), 同修 (dual cultivation). More specifically, the title means "studying both martial and immortal(ity)".

Took me a while to realise what the name meant. Immortal refers to the Purple True Fire Cultivation method which is the way of immortals and Martial refers to the cultivation using Martial Spirits. 
    He's sort of merged both together and uses them at the same time, hence the term Immortal and Martial Dual Cultivation. 

Anyway,'does anyone have any spoilers for this? I'm very curious about the secrets of the Azure Dragon spirit 
  •  When doed the mc meet his love interest?
  • edited December 2017
    1 and 2)no he doesn't learn wind domain. his main domains are lightning,ice,blade,samsara.

3)power of Azure dragon bloodline of the six pulse dragon.

4)dah? It basically allows martial and immortal cultivation(p.s:the author dumps it later)

5)he studies a ice cultivation technique, demon cultivation technique,and a dragon cultivation technique which he stops in the middle.

6)no he doen't immortal shattered eons ago so he can't undergo immortal tribulation.and as a matter of fact the author dumps the mc's nascent soul too.stratch that the author dumps away the immortal cultivation itself

7)he has one of the antiquity great bloodline and a pure one too.one of the seven pulse dragon-azure dragon.

8)dumped of course,the author brought lots of love intrests and it would have been a big harem if the author didn't lost intrest in the middle.his current harem include li ruiye,Ao jin,and mo chen

Warning:the story goes on the whim of the author.he brings whatever he likes and throws away whatever he likes.it would be a good story if the all the throwing away and unknown mysteries are solved.the author basically strips immmortality in the end.what the fu*k it's supposed to be a xianxia novel and the important thing was stripped away
  • Who is mo chen
  • He meets mo chen when his peak sage cultivation was completely damaged by messing around with sea emperor's relic
  • When does he start dating liu ruyue?
  • After he fixes her broken meridian.although half of the confession is made by li ruyue .
  • What chapter is that?
  • edited December 2017
    Don't know the chapter no.but it's a little after the fight between the mc and the demon shadow. You can always check it in  lnmtl,it's far better than machine translation.
  • You mean the blood demon?
    Is that after she came out of seclusion?
  • Ya,sometime after that.
  • Nobody remember what chapter xiao chen fix her meridian?