Crimson Gold Pebble Soul
Name: Crimson Gold Pebble
System: Control/Power soul system
Description: Pebbles that are red in color but have the character of fire etched in gold on it which are primarily used for jewelry. Rare tool soul, but users have a hard time to cultivate it due to the requirements to increase its strength.
Soul rings: (all made up)
1. Marbles (Rolling Rock Ant) Yellow Ring: Able to drop many crimson gold pebbles in perfect spheres to limit direct movement and cause slight burns. Very low spirit cost so it can be used in a variety of ways.
2. Magnetize (Iron Magnet Ant) Yellow Ring: The pebbles sprout ant legs and gain the ability to crawl around. These pebbles can then attract other pebbles after reaching a target. This can impede movement and cause slight burns due to their attribute.
3. Firecracker (Golden Bomb Ant) Purple Ring: Pebbles can now cause mini explosions that also spreads golden dust that can be considered a metallic poison like mercury.
4. Cluster Grenade (Golden Bomb Ant Queen) Purple Ring: The ants will gather in groups of nine and become larger before they explode and cause metal shrapnel, rock pieces, and golden dust to shoot out. Causes concussive damage and creates small wounds, and will have burning metal poison slowly corrode the area of the wound.
5. Volcanic Terrain (Obsidian Mountain Ant Queen) Black Ring: The cluster grenade ant pebbles merge into giant boulder sized ant pebbles that erupt lava and changes the terrain best suited for fire attributed martial souls. Terrain will last while the ants are active. At max 9 can be deployed.
6. Crimson Flame Formation (Phoenix Ant Queen) Black Ring: The pebbles will lose their crimson color and will be golden instead. The crimson color will condense into a flame and materialize as 108 flame ants with a golden pebble as it’s thorax. The formation then can be used to attack by transforming to a giant flame ant with red wings charging forward or create a flame wall like barrier that can incinerate most attacks.
7. Golden Flame Formation (Three-Legged Crow Ant Queen) Black Ring: Similar to the crimson flame formation but instead the golden character on the pebbles will be lost leaving behind a crimson pebble. Output is exponentially greater and the user is immune to fire that is at the same level.
8. Crimson Golden Flame Formation (Golden Five Claw Dragon Ant Queen) Black Ring: Has all the traits of the other two formations with the difference being it can form a real illusion Golden Five Claw Dragon Ant Queen that can fight with the user.
9. Nine Flames Purgatory (Nine Flame Ant Queen) Red Ring: Summons 9 ant queens with flame attributes paired with a different attribute. The 9 other elements are Ice, Lightning, Earth, Light, Dark, Spirit, Metal, Poison, Wind. These ant queens can fight alongside the user or all shoot out a pillar of their flames for one instance. Spirit power needed is immense.
Strengths: Due to having three attributes of fire, metal, and earth it gains all those properties and can use spirit rings with said attributes.
Weaknesses: As it is still considered control system it does not have straightforward battle power. The amount of resources to increase cultivation is three times more than the average cultivator due to needing a balance of the three attributes. Water is it's main attribute weakness.
First time posting in the discussions. Seemed fun to join in and so created this. Just to let you know, the guy who has this power has a fascination about ants.