BTTH ending summaries

2»

Comments

• He invites personally Ya Fei and Little Fairy Doctor, he tasked Nalan Yanran with asking Yun Yun if she was ready to return with him, Qing Ling was already following him everywhere so i think she returned as well. He just asked them to live in his town(where the series started) wasn't stated if they would live in his household or closer. My guess is we are going to have to wait for TGR to give us the exact answers.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• He invites personally Ya Fei and Little Fairy Doctor, he tasked Nalan Yanran with asking Yun Yun if she was ready to return with him, Qing Ling was already following him everywhere so i think she returned as well. He just asked them to live in his town(where the series started) wasn't stated if they would live in his household or closer. My guess is we are going to have to wait for TGR to give us the exact answers.
    What does TGR stand for?
  • The great ruler , 3rd part of the trilogy after btth and wdqk.

今晚想跟我上床吗?

• edited December 2016
    I am crazing for this series more than anyother... Not Naruto, Bleach (I hated it after Aizen Arc), OP, Fairy Tale, etc etc... This one here is awesome. I love chinese movies stories and their Myths... Damn they are crazy and I love them.

When I was at chapter 170-173 in Manhua i started reading Light Novel here and I thought that Light Novel must be waaaaaaaay ahead of Manhua pfffffffft my luck, it was not waaaaaaaaay ahead instead much behind. xD

But I hope i get to read more. Good Job Team (behind this; including author, translator, publisher, site master, and all)
  • The great ruler , 3rd part of the trilogy after btth and wdqk.
    wait, btth is part of a trilogy? Do the other novels relate (or are they similar)
  • edited January 2017
    They are related, but only with the third novel, BTTH is the first one, while WDQK is a story of its own, where Xiao Yan makes a small cameo at the end of it. Xiao Yan and Lin Dong from WDQK are both in TGR however and makes friends with the main character, linking the whole trilogy together. There are also quite an extensive amount of information and cameos inside TGR that only makes sense if you've read the other 2 books, which is why it's recommended to read BTTH and WDQK before you read TGR, if you ask me. Some more details in the spoiler below.

Basically, at the end of BTTH and WDQK, both main characters leave their world to go to the greatest world in the universe of the story, The Great Thousand Worlds. It is inside this world where The Great Ruler takes place, where the Main Character has his adventures. He makes friends first with Xiao Yan and Lin Dong's children, and becomes well acquainted with Xiao Yan and Lin Dong later on. However, since Xiao Yan and Lin Dong has already had their story, and reached the highest strength they could, they are more supporters of the MC than partners, at least untill the MC catches up to reach the peak as well.