BTTH ending summaries

can someone give what happen and what level xiao yao/heroines in last arc BTTH..??  :D

Comments

• Xiao Yao = Zhan Long
    Xiao Yan = BTTH

• Can someone just tell me which girl he ends up with? I just know the spoiler is that the girl was someone not majority expected
  • Can someone just tell me which girl he ends up with? I just know the spoiler is that the girl was someone not majority expected

he marries xun er (the childhood friend) and queen medusa. Medusa even gives birth to his child.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • edited July 2015
    I stopped reading at the point when he curb stomped Nanran's Martial clan in revenge and disbanded it...
  • I stopped on chapter1500+. Onlz 100 or so chapters to go.
  • Kaco said:

I stopped on chapter1500+. Onlz 100 or so chapters to go.

where did you get the raw novel?
  • Silver said:

Kaco said:

I stopped on chapter1500+. Onlz 100 or so chapters to go.

where did you get the raw novel?

• I am not sure whether this belongs here but since it's a spoiler thread... I want to ask: what happens to Hu Jia and Wu Hao at the end of series? I know they are not that important (in comparison with Yan's harem lol) but well..I like their interaction in Jia Nan academy :P
  • Ok ending summary here we go. Xiao yan reaches the lvl of duo di (battle god). There was a giant battle where xy had to fight against the leader of the spirit clan (main bad guy) he is also a battle god. Xy ends up winning the battle. Saves the world. After that he got the title of yan di (flame god). Oh yea his final attack he summons all the essence flames and uses that to beats the bad guy. Afterwards there was a giant wedding where xy marries xuner and medusa. Then he goes around inviting all the sexy ladies to go live with him. He invited yun yun, fairy doctor, ya fei. Hi jia end up becoming a elder in the academy. Probably end up with the asura guy. Wu hao and xy are friends doesn't really say what he did or what he became. That's pretty much the summary.
  • Ok ending summary here we go. Xiao yan reaches the lvl of duo di (battle god). There was a giant battle where xy had to fight against the leader of the spirit clan (main bad guy) he is also a battle god. Xy ends up winning the battle. Saves the world. After that he got the title of yan di (flame god). Oh yea his final attack he summons all the essence flames and uses that to beats the bad guy. Afterwards there was a giant wedding where xy marries xuner and medusa. Then he goes around inviting all the sexy ladies to go live with him. He invited yun yun, fairy doctor, ya fei. Hi jia end up becoming a elder in the academy. Probably end up with the asura guy. Wu hao and xy are friends doesn't really say what he did or what he became. That's pretty much the summary.

HAREM again?!? tsk! It's a good thing that I dropped this one. I HATE HIM!
  • RaiShun said:

Ok ending summary here we go. Xiao yan reaches the lvl of duo di (battle god). There was a giant battle where xy had to fight against the leader of the spirit clan (main bad guy) he is also a battle god. Xy ends up winning the battle. Saves the world. After that he got the title of yan di (flame god). Oh yea his final attack he summons all the essence flames and uses that to beats the bad guy. Afterwards there was a giant wedding where xy marries xuner and medusa. Then he goes around inviting all the sexy ladies to go live with him. He invited yun yun, fairy doctor, ya fei. Hi jia end up becoming a elder in the academy. Probably end up with the asura guy. Wu hao and xy are friends doesn't really say what he did or what he became. That's pretty much the summary.

It's not really a harem since he only has two wives.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • RaiShun said:

Ok ending summary here we go. Xiao yan reaches the lvl of duo di (battle god). There was a giant battle where xy had to fight against the leader of the spirit clan (main bad guy) he is also a battle god. Xy ends up winning the battle. Saves the world. After that he got the title of yan di (flame god). Oh yea his final attack he summons all the essence flames and uses that to beats the bad guy. Afterwards there was a giant wedding where xy marries xuner and medusa. Then he goes around inviting all the sexy ladies to go live with him. He invited yun yun, fairy doctor, ya fei. Hi jia end up becoming a elder in the academy. Probably end up with the asura guy. Wu hao and xy are friends doesn't really say what he did or what he became. That's pretty much the summary.

It's not really a harem since he only has two wives.

Yeah but he invites those ladies to be with him

It is never confirmed if that is the reason.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • edited January 2016
    To readers of BTTH, those who think it is being translated too slowly, rejoice cause the translations r upto 484 chapters and I, the mighty Lord Fifth, have read them all.

P.S. I wanted to gloat and tell those who think that BTTH is too slow. The translations r justa few chaps behind the manga. I gotta tell u it is one of the fastest projects ever. Two chap a day. Also, I'm a Gravity Tale Editor. That is how u get access to them.
  • To readers of BTTH, those who think it is being translated too slowly, rejoice cause the translations r upto 484 chapters and I, the mighty Lord Fifth, have read them all.

P.S. I wanted to gloat and tell those who think that BTTH is too slow. The translations r justa few chaps behind the manga. I gotta tell u it is one of the fastest projects ever. Two chap a day. Also, I'm a Gravity Tale Editor. That is how u get access to them.

Bro, you drunk? 484 chapters??? wtf you smoking and we are only a few chapters behind from manwha?? you kidding me? more like a few 100 chapters behind lol
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • aashish said:

To readers of BTTH, those who think it is being translated too slowly, rejoice cause the translations r upto 484 chapters and I, the mighty Lord Fifth, have read them all.

Bro, you drunk? 484 chapters??? wtf you smoking and we are only a few chapters behind from manwha?? you kidding me? more like a few 100 chapters behind lol
    Actually, not that much behind. Only 60 chapters behind where the manhua is at.
  • aashish said:

Actually, not that much behind. Only 60 chapters behind where the manhua is at.
    What do you mean exactly? As far as I know BTTH is only at 265 and is far behind compared to the manhua. Unless you mean the translator is already at 484 but his translations still need to be TLed, Proofread, etc.? If so, guess what you said makes sense.
  • edited January 2016

wait if the translations are already a third of the way through the novel, why are they being released at this pace? does it take time to proofread or is good guy stocking up till he reaches the end or like the a thousand chapters before spewing out releases? or lastly is he waiting for more sponsors so he can send out chapters faster. also where do i sign up for editing i need some more of this series.
  • Lord Fifth, why are they not releasing them if they have translated them completey? Is it because of lack of donations or lack of editors?
  • edited January 2016
    lack of donations of course, so far Raised : 0 $ right ?
  • U guys are right. It's due to a partial lack of donations, but Gravity likes to stockpile a lot of chapters. Also, the chapters have been edited and completely perfect.I just wanted to say this because I have heard many people say BTTH has a slow pace.
  • damn i wonder how many chapters these guys have stockpiled on all the other series,
  • edited January 2016

damn i wonder how many chapters these guys have stockpiled on all the other series,

Actually, for the others, at most 4-6 chapters.
  • damn i wonder how many chapters these guys have stockpiled on all the other series,

Actually, for the others, at most 4-6 chapters.
    oh i see so its like that, tho lowkey, where do i sign up for being an editor. Free time is all i got.
  • No, the true reason that they do 2 chapters and release 1 chapter a day. But, in summer, they actually do 4-5 chapters per day and the stock goes up. The TLC is GGP, so it releases at his rate.
  • woah summer gon be the time of the season then

• At what chapter does Medusa awaken again and what level is Xiao Yan at when she awakens?

She wakes up again after Xiao Yan beats Na Lan Yanran and escapes the Yun Lan Sect, who was trying to kill him due to a conspiracy. This is because the snake wants to help Xiao Yan, so she lets Medusa take control. Medusa gives Xiao Yan some time to make the pill. Then, she sleeps when he goes back to Yun Lan Sect because they kidnapped his father. He causes a rampage and the dick ancestor was about to kill him when she used nearly all of her energy causing her to revert to the snake. She wakes up again in the academy when Xiao Yan is fighting this ape who has this rare liquid. She tries to kill him because his time is up, but he saves her from the ape's attack and she gives him more time. Later, when the Fallen Heart flame was going out of control, she and Xiao Yan were trapped in the flame. Xiao Yan tries to gain control of the flame, so his body is in berserk mode. At the time, she's fusing with the snake, so she's weak. Xiao Yan rapes her because he can't control his body. After this, Xiao Yan kinda ditches her and she goes chasing after him. Somewhere near the end, they meet and it is revealed that she has a daughter from Xiao Yan. They get married at the end.
  • At what chapter does Medusa awaken again and what level is Xiao Yan at when she awakens?

She wakes up again after Xiao Yan beats Na Lan Yanran and escapes the Yun Lan Sect, who was trying to kill him due to a conspiracy. This is because the snake wants to help Xiao Yan, so she lets Medusa take control. Medusa gives Xiao Yan some time to make the pill. Then, she sleeps when he goes back to Yun Lan Sect because they kidnapped his father. He causes a rampage and the dick ancestor was about to kill him when she used nearly all of her energy causing her to revert to the snake. She wakes up again in the academy when Xiao Yan is fighting this ape who has this rare liquid. She tries to kill him because his time is up, but he saves her from the ape's attack and she gives him more time. Later, when the Fallen Heart flame was going out of control, she and Xiao Yan were trapped in the flame. Xiao Yan tries to gain control of the flame, so his body is in berserk mode. At the time, she's fusing with the snake, so she's weak. Xiao Yan rapes her because he can't control his body. After this, Xiao Yan kinda ditches her and she goes chasing after him. Somewhere near the end, they meet and it is revealed that she has a daughter from Xiao Yan. They get married at the end.

So she chased after him in order to kill him for raping her and then disappears until the end where she wants to marry him instead?
    it probably changed from killing him to making him take responsibility somewhere in the middle
  • When MC will become 6 tier alchemist? Will Yanran know that Xiao Yan is Yan Xiao after "Promised Fight"?

So she chased after him in order to kill him for raping her and then disappears until the end where she wants to marry him instead?
    it probably changed from killing him to making him take responsibility somewhere in the middle
    after the unwilling raping event she indeed chase him but everytime she's about to kill him she just can't deal the final strike due to the lingering feeling of the seven color heaven swallong python soul that previously completly merged with her soul . after that she keep on following him from afar and observe him and sometime even save him and after pretend that his life belong to her and nobody else can kill him expect for her . after that they keep interacting with each other in an akward manner but the distance between them gradually weaken as she watch him struggling incesantly against powefull opponent. then they learned about her pregancy and the distance between them vanish after he showed that he will do everything so that he could refine the best medecinal pills for their daughter . after that xiao yan leave jia mia empire to go to central plain and save yao chen from the soul palace hand while medusa stay behind to protect the flame alliance. later  xiao yan return to jia ma empire which is facing a crisis ,after tidying up the crisis they have a tiny marriage with only the three Xiao brothers . xiao yan bring cai lin and their daughter with him to heanvenly mansion then after that Cai lin is almost contantly with Xiao yan except for when she close up in order to promote Dou sheng ( when she enter she's 9 revolution Dou zun when she got out she's 4 star Dou sheng who can beat 5 star dou sheng) . in the end Xiao Yan Hold a Big Official Marriage with Cai Lin and Xun er ( Yeah he's the real Deal Dou Di at this point :p  so no one will have anything to complain about it since he basically became  godlike existence). 
  • I kept hearing that some girls were invited by letters to live with him or something like that at the very end. Could someone elaborate this? Who were invited and who accepted?