Spiritual Road

What happened in spiritual road that made mu chen get kicked out

Comments

• I'm pretty curious about that too....
  • I stopped reading a few chapters back because I wanna read the whole arc on one go but I read up to where they teleport to the testing grounds.

Based on what I can piece together, the spiritual road is a place where the chosen are pitted against each other basically. It was there the MC met some other dude but he had the heavenly spiritual pulse(I think thats the name) and the academies wanted him but the MC almost killed him and they were enemies so to protect the douche kid they kicked the MC out
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • edited November 2015
    That person has lot of influence and because he hates MC, he kicked MC from spiritual road using his family influence. Also MC and that person like Luo Li increasing the rivalry between them. Later MC fights with him during competitions between 5 academies.He is the primary antagonist till about 650 chapters.
  • They can't use their cultivation power there only physical strength. I believe Mu Chen killed a lot and made tons of enemies in the spiritual road since the unwritten law there is to kill or be killed.
  • edited November 2015

They can't use their cultivation power there only physical strength. I believe Mu Chen killed a lot and made tons of enemies in the spiritual road since the unwritten law there is to kill or be killed.

What you're saying all the fighting in spiritual road was only done melee style? No magic techniques/arts/arrays?
  • They can't use their cultivation power there only physical strength. I believe Mu Chen killed a lot and made tons of enemies in the spiritual road since the unwritten law there is to kill or be killed.

What you're saying all the fighting in spiritual road was only done melee style? No magic techniques/arts/arrays?
    Yeah basically real life martial arts lol. 
  • no spoilers here.........
  • does mu chen ever get that final reward for completing the spiritual road in the future?
    like does he ever enter it again?
    or does he obtain something even better than that reward for completing the spiritual road?
  • does mu chen ever get that final reward for completing the spiritual road in the future?

or does he obtain something even better than that reward for completing the spiritual road?
    Pretty sure the only reward mentioned is extra energy. It just gives them a head start. Don't think it matters to Mu Chen at this point.

Pretty sure the only reward mentioned is extra energy. It just gives them a head start. Don't think it matters to Mu Chen at this point.
    really? from the way it was mentioned in the novel i thought it was something that improved their cultivation speed and not just extra energy
  • they can't train inside the spiritual road so after it's over they are each given direct breakthroughs based on their accomplishments and talent
  • what they get is late spirit stage or heavenly fusion stage depending on how you did or some cultivation lvl not higher then heavenly fusion stage
  • From what I caught in mtl, mu chen is tricked by ji xuan. Ji xuan knows that mu chen cant be provoked so he provoked luo li instead. Ya know how men in chinese novel has a lot of pride and can't take someone bullying his girl so he killed many people that time. Actually all the act was arranged by the heaven academy(its the strongest between the five great academies. Forgot the name) because they alr settled their sight on ji xuan and worried about mu chen cause hes really a great rival of ji xuan. So,mu chen was chased off from spiritual road and wasted a year's worth of cultivation time. I think the name blood calamity came from the blood he shed that day in killing all those people.
  • From what I caught in mtl, mu chen is tricked by ji xuan. Ji xuan knows that mu chen cant be provoked so he provoked luo li instead. Ya know how men in chinese novel has a lot of pride and can't take someone bullying his girl so he killed many people that time. Actually all the act was arranged by the heaven academy(its the strongest between the five great academies. Forgot the name) because they alr settled their sight on ji xuan and worried about mu chen cause hes really a great rival of ji xuan. So,mu chen was chased off from spiritual road and wasted a year's worth of cultivation time. I think the name blood calamity came from the blood he shed that day in killing all those people.
    so gotta ask are the heaven academy leadership alive? and or begging for death? and or killed themselves yet?
  • So everything was arranged by that academy and Ji Xuan(or whatever) but did he really kill that much people that day ? c148 that guy said he was nearly affected by "Blood Calamity" did Mu Chen just kill anybody aimless ?
  • Orfydea said:
    So everything was arranged by that academy and Ji Xuan(or whatever) but did he really kill that much people that day ? c148 that guy said he was nearly affected by "Blood Calamity" did Mu Chen just kill anybody aimless ?
    He basically went rabid and homicidal maniac and killed everyone in sight.
  • Kiba said:
    Orfydea said:
    So everything was arranged by that academy and Ji Xuan(or whatever) but did he really kill that much people that day ? c148 that guy said he was nearly affected by "Blood Calamity" did Mu Chen just kill anybody aimless ?
    wait their logic for kicking him out of a death game was tht he killed too many people?.............
  • Kiba said:
    Orfydea said:
    wait their logic for kicking him out of a death game was tht he killed too many people?.............
    Yea, they said he was hacking and that's a big no no
  • Yea, they said he was hacking and that's a big no no
    LMFAO
  • What did he do to the heavenly academy?
  • Kiba said:
    Orfydea said:
    Yea, they said he was hacking and that's a big no no
    lol he had them gta cheats and got server kick