Something I dont get about LingQingZhu

So our first introduction to LingQingZhu(LQZ) was all the way back when MC was about to join the raid for the Nirvana Ancestor Tomb.
We were told that LQZ was the representation for the Huangpu Clan, one of the Four Great Clans.
So it is not farfetch for me to say that she is from the Great Yan Empire.

Then During the Hundred Empire War we were introduced to Empire Ranking,
Low->Mid->High->Super Grade Empire with the Great Yan Empire falling under the Low Grade Empire category.

As we reached near the end of the arc, we were told how hard it was for someone from a low grade empire to get a Heavenly Nirvana Seal and be a disciple of the Super Sects and Lin Dong might be the first in many years to do so.

However, the past few chapters, LQZ was reintroduced... as a disciple from a super sect. ( AND SHE MUST BE OP AF CAUSE EVEN THE BIG BRO OF A PEAK 6 YUAN CULTIVATOR WAS SHITTING BALLS WHEN HE SAW HER )

so a few things just doesnt make sense to me. 1) how was she selected into a super sect 
 And if we were to assume that she had relations with the Super Sect all along,
                                                                             2) Why would she even be at the Low Grade, Great Yan empire at all? ITS A SHITTY PLACE TO BE  

*To me honestly, it just feels like things are made convenient so our MC to meet her and get some love points ( and also the good sex ;D )*

Comments

• My understanding of that ARC is they "hired" her to represent them at the Nirvana Ancestor Tomb. At that time it was hinted she was far beyond the other 3 but never explicitly stated.
  • I think, she went to nirvana ancient tomb because there's something there that can increase her strength. But yeah, I got confused the same way you do, anyway I don't wanna think about it because it's not that important
  • for a clan from a low rank empire to even be able to hire a person from a super sect is absolutely retarded in the first place. on top of that, it was for a single disciple to enter a nirvana tomb....super sects have pill rivers, the best resources, etc. so why would she even need to go to a low rank empire. not even mentioning that she apparently is a super sect genius so there is no way they would send her there because it would be a waste of her time. 

basically a super makes no sense forced sexy time plot for MC 
  • It's not Huangpu clan that made her an emissary, it's more likely after she learned there's a nirvana heart up for grabs, she went to closest clan that had a spot, and just took it, or there was social connection, that she took advantage of. Ofc that means Huangpus lost everything they could have earned in there, but it's likely she could compensate with random thingy out of corner of a drawer.
  • s0hlless said:
    for a clan from a low rank empire to even be able to hire a person from a super sect is absolutely retarded in the first place. on top of that, it was for a single disciple to enter a nirvana tomb....super sects have pill rivers, the best resources, etc. so why would she even need to go to a low rank empire. not even mentioning that she apparently is a super sect genius so there is no way they would send her there because it would be a waste of her time. 

basically a super makes no sense forced sexy time plot for MC 
    I think the explanation is this:

1) Yes there is pill rivers at her supersect but she cannot absorb any nirvani Qi at the level she was at during the tomb. You had to be advanced manisfestation/half step to nirvana to absorb it. Lin Dong has the symbol to absorb it otherwise it's considered"too wild" to be used unless you are ready.

2) When Lin dong had loads of pure yuan pills, he never used it to increase his level because you need more then that, although it wasn't explained, I doubt super sects have much nirvana hearts if any which apparently lets you skip levels/ break through to nirvana level easier/safer

Although never explained, I guess these may be some reasons
  • what you assume is right,i think
  • With her coming to great Yan empire and that old man in hemp cloth that came searching for the ancestral symbol.. I guess the nine purity palace is pretty close to great Yan empire. So they were popping up there. Maybe she was just roaming around in for some experience or may be was on a mission.. who knows?? But all the geniuses from the from the four great clans knew her, so she must be pretty famous among them. That huanpu clan girl was calling her sister and her brother also knew LQZ. They seem pretty familiar. But I gotta say.. MC got pretty lucky.XD