Wu Dong Qian Kun (武动乾坤)-TV series

2»

Comments

• edited June 2017
    Is Ying Tian one of the actors? i like her

or is it Tian Jing? the way westerners arrange their names might've made inconsistencies and now i dont know which is the surname or w/e
  • Is Ying Tian one of the actors? i like her

or is it Tian Jing? the way westerners arrange their names might've made inconsistencies and now i dont know which is the surname or w/e
    LOL ... I don't think Tian Jing is in it (i don't know her btw I have to google lol). Seems like the actress appears in western movies (the greatwall etc) I doubt she'll be in this drama. 
  • edited June 2017
    Im still waiting for the full list of cast to be released.  So far the list includes:

Lin Dong
    Ying Huan Huan
    Ling Qing Zhu
    Lin Lang Tian
    Little Marten
    Little Flame
    Qin Tan

Also, we will get to see some other characters - see below pix from leftmost:

Teng Lei played by actor Li Xin Liang
    - TL is a member of the Ghastly Puppet Cult
    - He was extremely renowned in the Great Desolate Province.

Mu Qian Qian played by actress Liu Yan
    - MQQ is a member of the Great Devil Sect and appears around ch 242 of the novel

Grand Master Yan
    played by Yang Hao Yu
    - Master Yan lives in Yan City and he was the one who noticed Lin Dong's exceptional talent for Mental Energy. He asked Lin Dong to become a disciple, but Lin Dong refused. Disappointed he gives Lin Dong a book called Spiritual Movement Chapter.

• A photo released today ... Lin Dong (Yang Yang)... more to come! :) o:) <3

• Lin Dong and Little Marten :)

• Zhang Tian Ai who is portraying YING HUAN HUAN posted the pix below in her weibo account.  The Ice Lord's *veryveryold?* hand vs YHH reincarnated hand lol

• Some photos of Lin Dong recently released:

• edited June 2017
    More photos of Lin Dong

I think this was the time when Lin Dong (reincarnation stage) was back to Eastern Region ready to beat the Yuan Gate bad guys.

Chapter 1181 -> "This is a place of peaceful deep blue horizon, occasionally has flock of birds to pass over gently and swiftly... "

• The beautiful LING QING ZHU (played by Wang Li Kun)

LQZ1.jpg 128.5K
  • LIN XIAO (Lin Dong's dad) is portrayed by Xie Junhao (aka Tse Kwan-Ho, Hong Kong actor).  This photo was released today from Martial Universe (Weibo site) to commemorate Father's Day.

• Director ZHANG LI is a very well-known cinematographer turned director.. seems like he posted some location sites for filming.. amazing views :)

• More behind the scenes photos...

• QING TAN (an orphan adopted by Lin Dong's father) is played by Dong Qing (Chinese actress).

QT1a.jpg 107.1K
  • Now a days korean dramas and movies are the top trending fashion.Korean Industry is growing rapily.its not just trending in korea only but also trending in Western Countries Like USA.Here is the proof of Secret Behind Korean Dramas Success.

• LITTLE MARTEN is played by Suo Xiao Kun (Chinese actor)

• More photos of YING HUAN HUAN played by Zhang Tian Ai

• LIN DONG and YING HUAN HUAN (played by Yang Yang and Zhang Tian Ai respectively).

• Yang Yang's make up so "tanned" as compared to his natural skin colour. 

• Martial Universe (Wu Dong Qian Kun) will be aired in November 2017 via Hunan TV, Mon-Thurs

• edited September 2017
    The first official trailer was released yesterday

• edited September 2017
    Cool.