Realm system,stirps/Tribe,character,picture…….Daily update
Welcome quote our noun~^_^ :p
Tagged:

Comments

• I can get in touch with lindong,It's very happy<3 
    All the Novel information, all in www.iamdaxia.com
  • I just find out this today.. a 2018 Wu Dong Qian Kun drama adaptation.
    http://mydramalist.com/20604-martial-universe ;

But, looking at the line of casts, i wonder how true it will stick to the novel.
  • Ibnor said:
    I just find out this today.. a 2018 Wu Dong Qian Kun drama adaptation.
    http://mydramalist.com/20604-martial-universe ;

But, looking at the line of casts, i wonder how true it will stick to the novel.
    I hope that the TV series will not destroy the content of the novel:p 
  • Still long time to wait. And.. have english subtitle..
  • Still long time to wait. And.. have english subtitle..
    Not too long, 2017
  • The TV series has released this clip where they were filming a scene.  I have so far read chapters 1-713 but can't find this particular scene with Lin Dong, Lin Langtian, Xing Huanhuan, Ling QingZhu, and Lin Yan (human little flame) all together.  If you have read the whole novel please let us know around which chapter would be this scene (thanks!).

• Here's the first behind the scenes / film making for Martial Universe.

• Martial Universe --- meet some of the cast

Standing from left to right: Lin Lang Tian (Wu Chun), Lin Dong (Yang Yang), Lin Yan/Little Flame (Shi Xiao Long ), Lin Diao/Little Marten (Suo Xia Kun)
    Next row standing: Ling Qing Zhu (Wang Li Kun)
    Sitting: Ying Huanhuan (Zhang Tian Ai)

MU15.jpg 231.2K
  • Martial Universe - Special Effects will be handled by http://www.base-fx.com

Some of their works include Star Wars, Captain America, Transformers etc 
  • Wu Dong Qian Kun (Martial Universe) novel won the "Most Potential Adaptation" award.

• why in the 3000 major worlds does little flame smaller than lin dong? he's supposed to be a towering mass of steel!
  • heels 

xD
  • lol, he has to be wider as well T_T WE NEED 400LBS OF PURE MUSCLE ON A 250CM MONSTER FOR IT TO WORK OUT
  • edited May 2017
    Martial Universe is the most anticipated drama in China in 2017 as per Weibo poll:

• LITTLE FLAME actor Shi Xiao Long (aka Ashton Chen) may not be a towering mass of steel but he's known to have a body made of steel. The actor is a martial artist and he's pretty good he will blow us away. I hope that the special effects team would do some magic LOL make him look like the little flame as we imagine him in the novel.

Here's a sample of Ashton's martial arts skill:

• lol i get what you mean :D he's awesome.

it just triggers me that he isn't a giant like how little flame is portrayed. i hope they make him huge with computer magic

especially when 90% of little flame's screen time is about him being described as a huge towering mass of steel muscle.

its like watching a movie with Asians' as the cast in ancient china and they all speak fluent english with a british accent or a white dude being a ninja in japan. 

• especially when 90% of little flame's screen time is about him being described as a huge towering mass of steel muscle.

IKR! i hope that the special effects team will not fail us.. can't wait how the blood soul puppet will look like or the halberd and even that black tree that lin dong keeps on using (around chapter 700+) he needs to get rid of the latter tho LOL
  • LIN LANG TIAN is portrayed by a Taiwanese actor Wu Chun. I'm not too familiar with the cast members - i tried to google each one to learn more about them and their previous works.

Here's a clip of Wu Chun's fighting skills from 14 Blades movie.  I think he's perfect for the role of Lin Lang Tian.

• is that guy Ip Man? im clueless 
  • New character posters have been released today.

Here's Lin Dong's poster:

MULD.jpg 122.7K
  • that is so epic
  • New character posters released today - from left to right - Ying Huan Huan, Ling Qing Zhu, Qin Tan

• New character posters from left to right - Little Flame, Lin Lang Tian, Little Marten

• LIN DONG is portrayed by a Chinese actor Yang Yang.  His acting career started when he was 17 casted as the main lead in his first drama Dream of Red Mansions he won the Best New Actor award.

Director Zhang Li (Martial Universe) said in an interview that the role Yang Yang plays in Martial Universe is not easy.  A generation speaks a generation story, does a generation of things.  

I wonder if Yang Yang will portray the teen Lin Dong I guess he can pull it off LOL.  Here's a clip of Yang Yang - a compilation of mostly some of his fighting/action scenes from various dramas.

• i refuse to believe Huanhuan doesn't hold a zither >.< 
  • i refuse to believe Huanhuan doesn't hold a zither >.< 
    Hopefully they'll release more character posters.  I would also think YHH should have a bluish icy background (similar to LQZ). I can't even work out what Lin Dong's holding that definitely isn't his heavenly halberg looks more like a wooden pole lol
  • yeah i was expecting huanhuan's to be blue as well T_T and qingzu with greenish. white for Qin Tan since she has that frosty body thingy.
  • Someone told me that BTTH also has a drama series called "Fights Break Sphere" with 45 episodes.  The lead actor portraying Xiao Yan (Wu Lei) and the lead actor portraying Lin Dong (Yang Yang) in WDQK used to be in a drama series together.  However, WDQK might be released first this year, BTTH drama in 2018.
  • edited June 2017
    Some behind the scenes photos (Lin Dong).  They're still filming this drama (since Nov 2016).

• YING HUAN HUAN is portrayed by Zhang Tian Ai (Chinese actress).  She studied at Beijing Film Academy hoping for good acting from ZTA and make YHH come to life.

According to Director Zhang Li "“Ying Huan Huan in the end sacrifices her whole life for him [Lin Dong], so this character is very significant. We considered very carefully and think that no one else is more compatible than Tian Ai. Such character requires immense inner strength and I believe Tian Ai will fulfill this role.”

YHH1.jpg 134.2K