Fan fiction epilogue

We all know that IET has wrapped up CD with too much haste, epilogue and it is up to us fans to take the epilogue to our own hands. This is my version of the epilogue, ENJOY! :) 
(Note that some of the ideas down below are from other people, and I'm just here to gather them all up into one neat thread. I do not own all of these ideas) 

- Linley going back to the Four Divine Beast Clan, and he becomes the main protector of the clan. He creates 4 Sovereign Divine Sparks to the four clan leaders. Four Divine Beast Clan becomes number 1 clan in the whole universe. There will be branch clans in every plane. Becomes the overlord of the universe. The 8 great clans that pressured the 4DBclan will get annihilated by Linley, and the other Sovereigns can't disagree unless they want to DIE. 
- Linley creates a teleportation portal between all the 4DB clans in various planes and a portal to the Yulan Plane. Free of charge, fee levied by the Linley Government. 
- Linley's emissaries will receive tutelage from Linley himself and will end up being paragons, thus Linley will have his own OP deity army :3
- Linley will create this protective artifact out of HongMeng energy (will be indestructible) for Delia, Bebe, Beirut, Bluefire, his parents, Reisgem and his other mates. So that Linley wouldn't need to feel sad for any of his mates dying, just like Granpa Doehring, sniff sniff (I cry)
- Will meet up with the Holy Priest from the Yulan Continent, who said that she will be going to the Divine Light Plane. It's gonna be all, OMG Linley is so powerful! XD
- finds Jenne in the Netherworld, revives her soul, then marries her. (unlikely, but he might be bored and have nothing to do, so he'll probably just start a harem)
- He will create a Four-fused plane, called the Linley Plane, and it will consist of dense Qi. Cultivating there for a month will be equivalent to cultivating for 1000 years in the other planes. The plane will be protected by Hong Meng energy, and even Chief Sovereigns with an Overgod weapon will not be able to break through space and go into the plane. The plane is only accessible to those who are top members of the FBD clan and the Divine Knights of the Dragonblood Continent and Baruch Kingdom (in Yulan Plane). Of course, Linley's friends and family will be able to go there anytime, and Linley's emissaries are also allowed to go there. The ruler of the plane will, of course, be Linley himself, and killing is prohibited. (Basically heaven!)
- A specially-created Chief Sovereign spark will be given to Delia, despite her leveling up by fusing a divine spark at the beginning, and not being able to fuse with a Sovereign spark, Linley's powers will nullify that restriction. 
- Start a harem with Jenne and Chief Sovereign of Death. YAY.
- Suppress the Augusta Clan, and possibly just annihilate them. Simple.

Any other ideas, please comment below.

Comments

•  When you are so sad and idiot and don't read the actual novel

This happens guys

Like Linley cared about his clan lol
  • I think he will most likely go on a close meditation to try and create a universe with hong meng's instructions, it will go on for several gazillion years and just forget about his friends and family. lol :smiley:
  • you realise this story has a sequel  it's called stellar transformations it takes place in a universe created by linley