my wife is beautiful ceo

guys pls translate this novel...it have good plot

Comments

• It's already being actively translated since 2015, with 151 chapters done. http://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-wife-is-a-beautiful-ceo/
  • b4rt0, will you transfer to WW? Its a convenient to read here but if its not possible then it is okay. I stopped reading when I read raws due to my impatience. Last chapter I stopped raws is when that certain guy who in family's arranged husband for the CEO approach the leading man after he is released in prison.

Why im saying is that this novel is very good, i dont know if its a qidian(damn their younger sister). Thank you and I wish you good health. Pls continue what you are doing coz ill be going back reading after this post.
  • b4rt0, will you transfer to WW? Its a convenient to read here but if its not possible then it is okay. I stopped reading when I read raws due to my impatience. Last chapter I stopped raws is when that certain guy who in family's arranged husband for the CEO approach the leading man after he is released in prison.

Why im saying is that this novel is very good, i dont know if its a qidian(damn their younger sister). Thank you and I wish you good health. Pls continue what you are doing coz ill be going back reading after this post.
    Lol he is not the tl.

The tl is called Premonition, and I doubt they would transfer here because volare is actually a pretty decent place to tl anyway and she is gettting copyrights for her novels as well.

btw volarenovels is owned by etvolare who tl's sovereign of the three realms.

also from what I heard the reason for not the fastest translation is because of exams.
  • guys, we will soon start translating them if everything goes right.. updates should start after August... Please support the team on patreon when it starts. Thank you. 
  • A long time has passed since August...
  • Check webnovel.com