Spoilers...

123457»

Comments

• Will bruiser stay relevant later on? What level will he reach?
  • I've just read Chapter 360 and knows that he's going to compete with the other sects in this arc for seals. I want to know when this arc ends because I want to save up chapters and read it in one go 
    It ends chapter 371
  • edited January 13
    Can someone plz spoiler me what's gonna happen during this seal event? How many seals he's gonna get? 
  • He gets 100 seals. He gets the inheritance and then he goes to the Starry Sky Dao Polarity Sect.
  • Does the author write any serious romance into his novels or is it all just like a joke, introducing random women that don't lead anywhere?
  • Bluekirby said:
    Does the author write any serious romance into his novels or is it all just like a joke, introducing random women that don't lead anywhere?
    Overall the romance is on the comedic side of this novel, however, BXC reached bases MH never got close to (clones do not count). And this is the first story from Er Gen (as far as I know) where the MC is going the harem route ...

• Honestly, the comedy is wearing thin on me after 300+ chapters of him making random pills and making everybody hate him.
  • edited January 17
    Is the series finished?  And is du lengfi revived?
  • Delano said:
    Is the series finished?  And is du lengfi revived?
    Doesn't seem to have finished, as far as I can tell. It was updated today (17th), at least. Though the chapter name seems to be something like "Eternal End", though that's based on Google Translate so could be wrong.
  • It is still going , i predict same length as ISSTH. I am at chapter 1165 and he is peak stage heavenly lord which means looks like the immortal realm of ISSTH. Next two realms are Primordial ( Ancient Realm?) and Imperial Realm which has Dao source. ( Dao Realm?) It is a really good story but at this moment i really don't have a clue how it will end.
  • Dookie said:
    It is still going , i predict same length as ISSTH. I am at chapter 1165 and he is peak stage heavenly lord which means looks like the immortal realm of ISSTH. Next two realms are Primordial ( Ancient Realm?) and Imperial Realm which has Dao source. ( Dao Realm?) It is a really good story but at this moment i really don't have a clue how it will end.
    Yeah, last I saw he was at Primordial, that was a week or so ago, I think. So if there is another level above that, it's still going to keep going for a while.
  • Can someone spoil or summarize the arc where he goes as a hostage at the starry Dao sect?
  • Around when does Bai Xiaochun get to the Nascent Soul stage?
  • Austinite said:
    Around when does Bai Xiaochun get to the Nascent Soul stage?
    He reaches early Nascent Soul in chapter 669, according to the spoiler part of the Wiki.